PDA

View Full Version : My Spyder Finally Arrived...Woo Hoo!!!

Spyder Tony
11-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Well, after much anticipation, my 2nd Spyder finally arrived and I could not be happier!!!
I am the proud owner of an 08' GS with BRP HID Headlights, BRP Comfort seat, BRP Sport rack and backrest, TBR exhaust, Elka shocks (Front and Rear), TricRingz, ESI Day Runners and Day Runner pucks, ESI Triple Play kit, ESI Front Brightsides, ESI Front LED Mud Flap Kit, ESI Double Feature Tail Lens, Street FX LED Kit, Kuryakin ISO Grips, BRP Billet accents, K&N Air Filter And a custom paint job by www.farriscustoms.com (http://www.farriscustoms.com/).

Took it for a ride to Lodi as a pre-ride for next weekend (to meetup with the San Francisco Spyder Ryders of America chapter) and LOVED everything about this machine. The Two Bros Racing exhaust roared to life and this thing was begging to be unleashed...so I obliged.

Shout out to Fire Joe of MOGANG for putting together, taking care of, and selling me such a bada$$ machine. I have officially turned over the 2013 ST-L to my girlfriend, and will be putting on some happy myles with the newest member to our Spyder family. I have officially found out that the only thing better than owning a Spyder, is owning TWO of them:clap::clap::yes::yes::clap::clap:

SteveMac
11-11-2013, 01:56 PM
I know that Spyder very well.

Congrats on buying a great machine from a great guy.

:congrats:

ARtraveler
11-11-2013, 01:57 PM
:congrats: on your 2nd :spyder2:. The 2008 with farkles was one of my favorite :ani29:'s to own. :thumbup:

Netminder
11-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Very nice!:thumbup::thumbup:

Big Arm
11-11-2013, 02:23 PM
:cheers::congrats: :cheers:

Bob Denman
11-11-2013, 02:57 PM
:shocked: The infestation has already started... ;) :thumbup:

Fire Joe
11-11-2013, 04:24 PM
nice to see the wait is finally over Tony!! She sure took a long while to get there :banghead: Here's to hoping you enjoy many miles and roads with your new ryde alongside your girlfriend on her own spyder! :thumbup:

Spyder Tony
11-11-2013, 07:16 PM
nice to see the wait is finally over Tony!! She sure took a long while to get there :banghead: Here's to hoping you enjoy many miles and roads with your new ryde alongside your girlfriend on her own spyder! :thumbup:

Thanks Joe. I agree that it took quite a while in getting here, but the wait was worth it. The weather looks like its gonna allow a couple more weeks of riding and i plan to take full advantage of it!!!

SpyderAnn01
11-11-2013, 07:17 PM

PassionSpyder
11-11-2013, 07:37 PM
I am not sure who is happier Spyder Tony or I at the arrival of Charlotte!
The two together look like Yen/Yang simply meant to be together :D

On a side note, Spyder Tony... it is time to change your Avatar :clap:

samewok
11-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Congrats and enjoy.

Dan McNally
11-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Sweet! I like the helmet, too . . .

SNOOPY
11-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Nice :thumbup:

Pirate looks at --
11-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Well, after much anticipation, my 2nd Spyder finally arrived and I could not be happier!!!
I am the proud owner of an 08' GS with BRP HID Headlights, BRP Comfort seat, BRP Sport rack and backrest, TBR exhaust, Elka shocks (Front and Rear), TricRingz, ESI Day Runners and Day Runner pucks, ESI Triple Play kit, ESI Front Brightsides, ESI Front LED Mud Flap Kit, ESI Double Feature Tail Lens, Street FX LED Kit, Kuryakin ISO Grips, BRP Billet accents, K&N Air Filter And a custom paint job by www.farriscustoms.com (http://www.farriscustoms.com/).

Took it for a ride to Lodi as a pre-ride for next weekend (to meetup with the San Francisco Spyder Ryders of America chapter) and LOVED everything about this machine. The Two Bros Racing exhaust roared to life and this thing was begging to be unleashed...so I obliged.

Shout out to Fire Joe of MOGANG for putting together, taking care of, and selling me such a bada$$ machine. I have officially turned over the 2013 ST-L to my girlfriend, and will be putting on some happy myles with the newest member to our Spyder family. I have officially found out that the only thing better than owning a Spyder, is owning TWO of them:clap::clap::yes::yes::clap::clap:
Awesome Tony, I know you have waited a long time for that ryde. Enjoy! We will miss you this weekend, we hare heading to Monterey.

Tim Pringle
11-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Nice!