PDA

View Full Version : Richardson Motorsports Group ride

Laila's Dad
11-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Hello all, Richardson Motorsports is having a group ride on 11-23-2013. The address is:
408 S. Central Expressway
Richardson, TX 75080

Below is the information I received in the email from them.

"The weather is cool, and the leaves are changing, making this the perfect time to do a group ride! So, lets meet at the Dealership around 10:00 AM on Saturday, November 23rd. We will travel the back roads, North through Celina and Gunter, and end up at Grandpappy Point on Lake Texoma for lunch!"

Laila's Dad
11-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Hello all, Richardson Motorsports is having a group ride on 11-23-2013. The address is:
408 S. Central Expressway
Richardson, TX 75080

Below is the information I received in the email from them.

"The weather is cool, and the leaves are changing, making this the perfect time to do a group ride! So, lets meet at the Dealership around 10:00 AM on Saturday, November 23rd. We will travel the back roads, North through Celina and Gunter, and end up at Grandpappy Point on Lake Texoma for lunch!"

Hello all, I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving Day...I got a call from my dealer today about the Richardson Motorsports ride that was previously scheduled for 11-23-2013 but was cancelled due to the weather. The ride is now back on for Saturday, November 30th, 2013. I know this is last minute but if any of you would like to come out I hope to see you out since it is a tad bit warmer. Below is the email note I received about tomorrow's ride:

Just as we got you all excited about the ride, the weather forecast turned from sketchy to bad. In lieu of this, we are going to postpone the ride, to Saturday November 30th. Same format and destination. Meet at the store @ 9:30 – 10: 00. Here’s hoping for blue skies.