PDA

View Full Version : SpyderQuest 2014 ** Dates and Official Host Hotel Info **

arntufun
11-08-2013, 08:05 AM
After the great feedback from last year we are gearing up to do it again. Please join us for........

SpyderQuest 2014
When-----September 11-13 2014
Where---- Lake George, NY

In a effort to throw the best event possible, our guests need to stay at the best host hotel in the history of any Spyder event.

For $99.00 a night for a traditional suite (with a two night minimum), your getting it !!!!!!

Your probably saying yes thats pretty nice Randy, but how can you say it's the best host hotel in the history of Spyder events ?????? Let me explain.......

Everyone of our guests staying at this hotel will recieve passes for the length of your stay to the 38,000 square foot indoor waterpark located right inside your hotel !!!!!!! Get ready for splashes, swirls, spills, squeals and smiles! Float leisurely on inner-tubes, enjoy the thrills of a white-water rafting experience, catch a wave and do some surfing, through curls and tunnels, or explore a treehouse full of slides and water features! The weather is always a balmy 80 degrees, so grab your suits and swim shoes and make a splash.

Don't forget this Adult only hot tub !!!!!!

arntufun
11-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Ok, now that I have your attention, your are probably wondering where you could grab a drink at night ???? Well...... inside your hotel of course !!!!

\

But Randy, what if I'm hungry ????????? Not a problem folks, you have a diner inside your hotel that serves all three meals !!!! Enjoy great tasting food at one of the largest Johnny Rockets in the country, located near Lake George, NY on the lower level of Six Flags Great Escape Lodge. Designed to recreate the look and feel of a timeless hamburger and malt shop, this fun restaurant offers juicy hand-pressed burgers, classic sandwiches and hand-dipped Shakes and malts, reminiscent of the days when ‘soda jerks’ and bobby socks were all the rage.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, diners in Lake George will enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes, authentic décor, a dancing wait staff featuring servers who know the secret behind getting ketchup out of the bottle.78878

Ok if that isn't enough, How about a Spa treatment ??? No problem.... Your host hotel has that too !!!! Save 20% when you call and mention Spyderquest.

What are you waiting for call or go online to reserve today !!!!!
$99.00 a night, (two night minimum)

Website with all info here ------------> http://www.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/
If you want to book on-line, the code is 091014SPYD

bscrive
11-08-2013, 08:37 AM
That looks way too cool of a place. Deb and I will be there. Booking today. :ohyea::ohyea:

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 08:38 AM
Six Flags?? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_55.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif

That's about fourteen steps beyond AWESOME!! :yes::ohyea::yes:
You ROCK!!! :bowdown:

Mets79ST2013
11-08-2013, 08:46 AM
After the great feedback from last year we are gearing up to do it again. Please join us for........

SpyderQuest 2014

In a effort to throw the best event possible, our guests need to stay at the best host hotel in the history of any Spyder event.

For $99.00 a night for a traditional suite (with a two night minimum), your getting it !!!!!!

Your probably saying yes thats pretty nice Randy, but how can you say it's the best host hotel in the history of Spyder events ?????? Let me explain.......

Everyone of our guests will recieve passes for the length of your stay to the 38,000 square foot indoor waterpark located right inside your hotel !!!!!!! Get ready for splashes, swirls, spills, squeals and smiles! Float leisurely on inner-tubes, enjoy the thrills of a white-water rafting experience, catch a wave and do some surfing, through curls and tunnels, or explore a treehouse full of slides and water features! The weather is always a balmy 80 degrees, so grab your suits and swim shoes and make a splash.

https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/images/sf/logo2012.png (http://www.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/)
Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
89 Six Flags Drive,Queensbury, New York 12804

Reservations: 1.518-824-6060
Sun-Thu 8am-8:30pm | Frid-Sat 8am-11pm

RESERVE (https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/sf/default.asp) REGISTER (https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/sf/myprofile.asp?action=Register) LOGIN (https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/sf/logon.asp?)RETRIEVE RESERVATION (https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/sf/retrieveRes.asp)
HOME (http://www.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/)

ARRIVING:

https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/images/calendar.gif (https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/sf/availability.asp?HotelID=6491&LanguageID=1&startDate=09%2F09%2F2014&endDate=09%2F14%2F2014&Adults=2&Children=2&requesttype=promotionCode&code=091014SPYD&submitForm.x=62&submitForm.y=9&submitForm=submit#)
DEPARTING:

https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/images/calendar.gif (https://reservations.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/sf/availability.asp?HotelID=6491&LanguageID=1&startDate=09%2F09%2F2014&endDate=09%2F14%2F2014&Adults=2&Children=2&requesttype=promotionCode&code=091014SPYD&submitForm.x=62&submitForm.y=9&submitForm=submit#)
ADULTS:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6
CHILDREN:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Promo Code Corporate Promotional Group/Block

Check Availability

PROMOTION CODE IS INVALID FOR PROPERTY

This is what I'm getting.....

viperryder
11-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Ok, now that I have your attention, your are probably wondering where you could grab a drink at night ???? Well...... inside your hotel of course !!!!

\

But Randy, what if I'm hungry ????????? Not a problem folks, you have a diner inside your hotel that serves all three meals !!!! Enjoy great tasting food at one of the largest Johnny Rockets in the country, located near Lake George, NY on the lower level of Six Flags Great Escape Lodge. Designed to recreate the look and feel of a timeless hamburger and malt shop, this fun restaurant offers juicy hand-pressed burgers, classic sandwiches and hand-dipped Shakes and malts, reminiscent of the days when ‘soda jerks’ and bobby socks were all the rage.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, diners in Lake George will enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes, authentic décor, a dancing wait staff featuring servers who know the secret behind getting ketchup out of the bottle.78878

Ok if that isn't enough, How about a Spa treatment ??? No problem.... Your host hotel has that too !!!! Save 20% when you call and mention Spyderquest.

Website with all info here ------------> http://www.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/
If you want to book on-line, the code is 091014SPYD.

Tried to make reservations, but CODE did not work.

bscrive
11-08-2013, 08:51 AM
If you just put in Group/Block and then the code it gives you the rate of $99. The only thing is you have to pay the whole amount up front. So if you book for all three nights you have to pay the $356.70 now.

arntufun
11-08-2013, 08:55 AM
It's working, I just tried it. You have to select group/block and enter 091014SPYD :thumbup:

CyncySpyder
11-08-2013, 08:59 AM
:bowdown::clap::yes: THIS IS SO AWESOME :yes::clap::bowdown:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mother-of_God.gif
Just a quick heads up for those that choose to book on-line.
For the Promo Code that Randy gave
091014SPYD
:thumbup: to work, you have to choose GROUP/BLOCK instead of Promo or any other choice :thumbup:

:yes:And we get an AWESOME DISCOUNT, cause regular room rates are $169.99 but SpyderLovers are only $99 :yes:

Mets79ST2013
11-08-2013, 09:00 AM

SpyderQuest 2014

Everyone of our guests will recieve passes for the length of your stay to the 38,000 square foot indoor waterpark located right inside your hotel !!!!!!! Get ready for splashes, swirls, spills, squeals and smiles! Float leisurely on inner-tubes, enjoy the thrills of a white-water rafting experience, catch a wave and do some surfing, through curls and tunnels, or explore a treehouse full of slides and water features! The weather is always a balmy 80 degrees, so grab your suits and swim shoes and make a splash.

I just show by boys where we will be staying next year for spyder quest they still jumping in their beds...sorry honey I hope they still on vacation...boys are going out...:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Spidergirl
11-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Randy, I am so glad this is happening again. I did not think you could top this year's Spyderquest, but you and your team had done it. I am so excited. I had so much fun, I look forward to doing this again!!! What an awesome hotel!!!! See you in September.:clap:

Mets79ST2013
11-08-2013, 09:07 AM
It's working, I just tried it. You have to select group/block and enter 091014SPYD :thumbup:

My arrival is the 9th to the 14th and I'm getting this....REQUEST BLOCK CODE IS NOT VALID OR ARRIVAL DEPARTURE DATE OUTSIDE BLOCK DATE :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: helpppppppp

bscrive
11-08-2013, 09:10 AM
We are booked. :yes::yes::yes::yes: Deb and I will be there that Thursday around supper time. :ohyea::ohyea:

Great job guys. Cannot wait until we see what else you guys have planned. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

rnet
11-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Now I must choose, Best Motel or Best RV Park, maybe booth. :thumbup:

rnet
11-08-2013, 09:18 AM
My arrival is the 9th to the 14th and I'm getting this....REQUEST BLOCK CODE IS NOT VALID OR ARRIVAL DEPARTURE DATE OUTSIDE BLOCK DATE :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: helppppppppThis is probably outside the parameter of the contract, I'm sure Randy will see if can be extended for you.

arntufun
11-08-2013, 09:24 AM
My arrival is the 9th to the 14th and I'm getting this....REQUEST BLOCK CODE IS NOT VALID OR ARRIVAL DEPARTURE DATE OUTSIDE BLOCK DATE :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: helpppppppp

these prices are only good from 9-10-13 thru 9-13-13. Let me call my agent and see if I can extend the dates for you. :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Now I must choose, Best Motel or Best RV Park, maybe booth. :thumbup:

So Ron with both those great possibilities why would you stay in a .......BOOTH ? ? ? :hun: :yikes: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:.................see you there Mike :2excited: :thumbup:.

Red RT-S
11-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Got a reservation for Barbara and me for the 11th-14th. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have planned for this year and to meet up with the great people we met at this year's Spyderquest.:yes:

rnet
11-08-2013, 11:42 AM
So Ron with both those great possibilities why would you stay in a .......BOOTH ? ? ? :hun: :yikes: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:.................see you there Mike :2excited: :thumbup:. Because of information that has not been released yet, I may have to be at the campgrounds on Saturday.

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Do you happen to know if SpyderQuest will again be sharing Lake George with the BalloonFest? :dontknow:
(Friends of ours attend that event every year...)

rnet
11-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Do you happen to know if SpyderQuest will again be sharing Lake George with the BalloonFest? :dontknow:
(Friends of ours attend that event every year...) Not this year Bob, the balloons are the following weekend. This year is, oh I will let Randy tell you.

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks! :thumbup:

zrc
11-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Randy / Rnet

If you all want to set up a website and whatnot for this event, I am available to help.

I am still expanding my current resume for site's I administrate and design.

Holla' if you need some help, it can include a "squareup" store now as well. I have the ability to handle such things, or help you set up an LLC or some such non-sense to handle it all.

Thanks
Ryan

Cell: (423) 693-8337 (text or call)
Email: zrcarman@gmail.com

Mets79ST2013
11-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Randy / Rnet

If you all want to set up a website and whatnot for this event, I am available to help.

I am still expanding my current resume for site's I administrate and design.

Holla' if you need some help, it can include a "squareup" store now as well. I have the ability to handle such things, or help you set up an LLC or some such non-sense to handle it all.

Thanks
Ryan

Cell: (423) 693-8337 (text or call)
Email: zrcarman@gmail.com

Wife with her 2013 RSS me and my ST-S and my boys will be there from the 9th till the 14th see you there...:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

CaptainSFC
11-08-2013, 01:18 PM
You do realize that is the same time Spyder Palooza is being held in Missouri? They announced their dates 2 months ago. When they set their dates they were trying not to infringe on SpyderQuest dates :)

2012 Spyder RT
Seal boards
Baker wings
Tric LED under glow
Gloryder
Member: Midwest Spyders

eagleeye299
11-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Can't wait!:yes::yes::yes: I was thinking of renting a motor home for the week but this place looks pretty dam cool.

rnet
11-08-2013, 02:22 PM
You do realize that is the same time Spyder Palooza is being held in Missouri? They announced their dates 2 months ago. When they set their dates they were trying not to infringe on SpyderQuest dates :)

2012 Spyder RT
Seal boards
Baker wings
Tric LED under glow
Gloryder
Member: Midwest Spyders Yes, we did know that it was the same dates as Spyderpalooza and we did our best to schedule around it, however our goal is to have the best event and not necessarily the biggest. To accomplish this we needed certain venues that where already booked on the other weekends in September, so we had no choice but to go with this weekend. I feel that it will not interfere with each other being 1200 miles apart. Good luck with your event. Ron

Highwayman2013
11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Nice Hotel!

ARtraveler
11-08-2013, 02:36 PM
:congrats: Arntu. You do know how to throw a party. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Highwayman2013
11-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Yes, please check on rates for those of us that would like to arrive early in the week. Thanks Len:)

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-08-2013, 02:58 PM

Spyderquest 2013 really, really, really lucked out with the Weather for the event.......I'm sure they are considering that fact in moving it closer to August because in this part of the world COLD weather comes early.......JMHO...Mike :roflblack:
2012 Spyder RT
Seal boards
Baker wings
Tric LED under glow
Gloryder
Member: Midwest Spyders:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Highwayman2013
11-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Booked.:)

rnet
11-08-2013, 03:14 PM
So I decided to go to the motel and am booked from 9/10/14-9/14/14.:yes::ohyea:

arntufun
11-08-2013, 03:28 PM
So I decided to go to the motel and am booked from 9/10/14-9/14/14.:yes::ohyea:

I'm not sure this of this Motel thing you are talking about............ Spyderquest 2014 offers Resort Style lodging for $99.00, not motels. Our guests deserve the best........ :thumbup:

rnet
11-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Ha Ha I'm right as well Motel "a hotel for those traveling by car" Webster dictionary I would assume roadsters or trucks would be OK.:roflblack::roflblack:I
will go with resort.:thumbup:

CaptainSFC
11-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Yes, we did know that it was the same dates as Spyderpalooza and we did our best to schedule around it, however our goal is to have the best event and not necessarily the biggest. To accomplish this we needed certain venues that where already booked on the other weekends in September, so we had no choice but to go with this weekend. I feel that it will not interfere with each other being 1200 miles apart. Good luck with your event. Ron

Conflicting dates. That is one of the biggest reasons for the schedule chosen. Spyder Palooza 2013 was originally scheduled on the same weekend as Spyder Quest but was changed to the week before to avoid a conflict. We felt it would be detrimental to both events. Since Spyder Quest chose the third weekend after Labor Day last year we figured it would be the same and didn't want to interfere with your event. We were trying to be good spyder folks and not purposely schedule a conflict with another event. :)

Even though there is 1200 miles separating the events there are a lot of Ryder's in between that will have to make a choice as well as vendors. Our event is themed and the dates have everything to do with it.

Chuck

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Conflicting dates. That is one of the biggest reasons for the schedule chosen. Spyder Palooza 2013 was originally scheduled on the same weekend as Spyder Quest but was changed to the week before to avoid a conflict. We felt it would be detrimental to both events. Since Spyder Quest chose the third weekend after Labor Day last year we figured it would be the same and didn't want to interfere with your event. We were trying to be good spyder folks and not purposely schedule a conflict with another event. :)

Even though there is 1200 miles separating the events there are a lot of Ryder's in between that will have to make a choice as well as vendors. Our event is themed and the dates have everything to do with it.

Chuck

Did anyone involved at your end PM or in some way contact Randy about the fact that you were going to change your plans because of SPYDERQUEST ....the 2013 was chosen because it was a last minute thing with very little time to play with......the weather is very different where you are in September than where we are ! ! ! ...........................Sorry Mike :thumbup:

Netminder
11-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Well we missed this years, but we won't miss next years:yes::yes:,! Just booked the room, looks like a great place Randy, thanks for getting the deal. Looking forward to meeting everyone!:thumbup:

Deanna777
11-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Randy, I am so glad this is happening again. I did not think you could top this year's Spyderquest, but you and your team had done it. I am so excited. I had so much fun, I look forward to doing this again!!! What an awesome hotel!!!! See you in September.:clap:Randy: :agree: and looking forward to going to next year's SpyderQuest. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::y es::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Party, Party, Party. Deanna777 P.S. Excellent choice on the Hotel.

CaptainSFC
11-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Did anyone involved at your end PM or in some way contact Randy about the fact that you were going to change your plans because of SPYDERQUEST ....the 2013 was chosen because it was a last minute thing with very little time to play with......the weather is very different where you are in September than where we are ! ! ! ...........................Sorry Mike :thumbup:

No. We just changed our dates for 2013 so as not to cause a problem. We posted our date for 2014 right after Spyder Quest 2013 so as not to be in conflict with Spyder Quest 2014. Were we sent a PM concerning our posted 2014 dates? No. If September weather is an issue then maybe August would be better? We have chosen the second Weekend following Labor Day for Spyder Palooza, as a yearly themed event. Is this going to be a conflict every year? For us the date is very important because we are putting on a 9/11 TRIBUTE for our fallen.

I guess i am just disappointed that the courtesy normally experienced within the Spyder community is lacking when it comes to event planning. Maybe we need a Calendar on the forum? That would be a great.

bscrive
11-08-2013, 10:24 PM
CaptainSFC,

Just like Ron said. The events are 1200 miles apart and the other dates were already taken. Maybe moving it to August is a solution in the future but for next year that is a mute point. August does sound nice Ron and Randy but I guess that is still prime vacation time and deals are hard to get.

That being said, I know that for myself and my wife we would not travel that distance to an event since my wife does not get very many days vacation each year.

Netminder
11-08-2013, 10:41 PM
CaptainSFC,

Just like Ron said. The events are 1200 miles apart and the other dates were already taken. Maybe moving it to August is a solution in the future but for next year that is a mute point. August does sound nice Ron and Randy but I guess that is still prime vacation time and deals are hard to get.

That being said, I know that for myself and my wife we would not travel that distance to an event since my wife does not get very many days vacation each year.
May see you on the way there, we are just across the river from you guys, I work in Ottawa. But won't hijack this post, I will PM you sometime.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-08-2013, 11:29 PM
No. We just changed our dates for 2013 so as not to cause a problem. We posted our date for 2014 right after Spyder Quest 2013 so as not to be in conflict with Spyder Quest 2014. Were we sent a PM concerning our posted 2014 dates? No. If September weather is an issue then maybe August would be better? We have chosen the second Weekend following Labor Day for Spyder Palooza, as a yearly themed event. Is this going to be a conflict every year? For us the date is very important because we are putting on a 9/11 TRIBUTE for our fallen.

I guess i am just disappointed that the courtesy normally experienced within the Spyder community is lacking when it comes to event planning. Maybe we need a Calendar on the forum? That would be a great.

SFC, don't get your pants /panties / or what ever in a bind about this ......I DIDN'T PICK ANY DATES WHATSOEVER.........That being said The Lake George area ( where SpyderQuest is held ) is a Tourist Mecca until LABOR DAY....you can't book any events prior to Labor Day everything is booked solid and you can't even get a room.........The NY Spyder Riders did the best they could and I'm sure You people did the Best you could SO LETS ALL BE FRIENDS............................PLEASE......... ........... :ohyea: :2thumbs: :clap: :yes: :agree:.......Mike :thumbup:

johnnyg
11-09-2013, 02:29 AM
thanks for the info on Spyderquest 2014. Were coming up from Ocala,Fl two spyders RS.ST with trailer behind the ST. this will be are first time there we watched you grow each year, if you can tell more about what is planned for the event as the dates get closer it would sure help us on planning our ride thanks. John & Carol

Just made are reservation,see you'll then.

SpydermanCT
11-09-2013, 06:07 AM
Regardless of the dates you can count Kathy and I in ! we had a great time last year and will support you in any way we can. If another banner is in order just say the word !

Greg

03hdjill
11-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the info and the great rates! We are booked. We had a lot of fun at the 2013 event and are very much looking forward to the 2014 Spyderquest!

CaptainSFC
11-09-2013, 07:41 AM
#1 Spyderquest was the first event created and posted for the month of September. PERIOD !!!!!!!!
#2 Spyderquest showed enormous amounts of class last year by not posting how disrespectful you were for creating a event knowing darn well we already launched ours in the same month. We sat back and never said a word to you about it.

Do you think because it was moved a week before ours that it made it ok to step on another event ??????? Knowing Spyderquest was already being put on in September, IMO showed no class on your part and now more of your true colors are showing posting in this thread trying to make us out to be the bad guy. I will stand by no longer and watch you turn this thread upside down with your insinuations that we are stepping on your event. Even Stevie Wonder could see it's the other way around.

Please be respectful and stop posting in this thread.

No need for the hostility. I was not being hostile. If I did Come across as hostile I apologize. Also, I do apologize if I misunderstood event etiquette. I am new to Spyders as i have only had my Spyder a bit over a year and didn't understand. My first event was Spyder Fest and was simply blown away by a very well organized event and wondered why there were not more. I didn't realize that an event scheduled in a particular month meant that was the only event that was to be scheduled for that month. we posted our dates 2 months ago for out themed event. Spyder Quest a few days ago. I will speak to the other Spyder Palooza organizers about the one event per month rule so as to minimize any future conflicts. Ii still think an event calendar would be good. I am sure, and hope, as the Spyder community grows, the number of events will increase so a schedule would be a great way to avoid these types of problems. From what I see here the max number of events is 12 per year or 1 per month. Besides, as we have seen with the Spyder Fest, Spyder Palooza and Spyder Quest, the need to schedule each event early is important.

Also, I completely understand the resort area thing. I live in a resort area myself and know the pitfalls of scheduling anything during tourist season.

There are plenty of Ryder's for both events. My concern is the vendors. Splitting vendors would be a injustice to both events.

I am done posting on this thread. I can be reached by PM or even a phone call @ 5734294976 if anyone would like to yell at me. Been married 25 years so I am used to it! Haha.

Have a great event and if it is. It to early... Have a great holiday season!

--Chuck
P.s. Wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad. I was just trying to get across the significance of the date to our theme for the event. One thing we do around here is have regular rides/events for Vets and First Responders.

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 07:53 AM
Randy,
Did you announce the dates this early to show the Mo-Gang how it's done in New York? :D

rnet
11-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Randy,
Did you announce the dates this early to show the Mo-Gang how it's done in New York? :DWe did so you would be able to find a dog sitter. ;) Then you will be able to treat your wife to the Spa at the host Hotel/Resort

bscrive
11-09-2013, 08:14 AM
I don't know about anyone else but it would be super cool to have a Spyder event going on in every part of the US and Canada at the same time. Just think of the coverage we would get.

Macca
11-09-2013, 09:18 AM
More events the merrier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 09:35 AM
We did so you would be able to find a dog sitter. ;) Then you will be able to treat your wife to the Spa at the host Hotel/Resort
Ron... :D

We're working on that very issue this weekend! :thumbup:

Spyderjockey
11-09-2013, 10:47 AM
....for the host Lodge. Looks great!!

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Randy,
Did you announce the dates this early to show the Mo-Gang how it's done in New York? :D

So Bob are you joining ...The Official Pot Stirrers Club...... :gaah: :yikes: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:,Mike :thumbup:

Spyderman1330
11-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Made reservations at the host lodge for 3 nights. Can't wait for the quest to begin :)

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 11:35 AM
TEN Months... :shocked:
Tick... Tick... Tick... :D

Zenky
11-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Nice , I am a new Spyder owner and this event is really not far from Montreal , I will be there for sure ;)

rhinozxq
11-09-2013, 02:55 PM
We missed last year's event but not going to let that happen again. We are booked for the September 11-14 and can't wait for the fun to begin. It's going to be a long winter but at least we have a great season of events to look forward to.

Rick

Boots
11-09-2013, 03:28 PM
All booked for the event. Arriving Sept. 11 thru Sept. 13.Three nights.:2excited: Is this a event we register for ? If so when ?

rnet
11-09-2013, 03:32 PM
All booked for the event. Arriving Sept. 11 thru Sept. 13.Three nights.:2excited: Is this a event we register for ? If so when ?yes, you will need to register, but it will not be most likely till spring. We have just started to work on a web site that will make it easier for everyone, we hope. We will post when things are ready. Thanks Ron :thumbup:

arntufun
11-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Thank you all for booking so quickly...... Due to the high demand for these rooms we already sold out of my projected block of rooms. Don't worry, I will have more rooms unlocked tomorrow for you all to continue booking. Sorry for the delay, but my agent does not work on Sundays. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
11-10-2013, 02:00 PM
:congrats: :clap: :2thumbs:

MIDWEST SPYDERS
11-10-2013, 06:23 PM
So Bob are you joining ...The Official Pot Stirrers Club...... :gaah: :yikes: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:,Mike :thumbup:

Perhaps you could have your facts straight before bashing! Spyderpalooza dates where released 2 months ago and we are not MO Gang. We are Midwest Spyders! Don't want to be bashed or problems just a little respect. We had our first event with alot of country fun and flair this year and am looking forward to next year. The only reasonit does not make since to have events at the same time is because it makes the vendors choice where they need to go instead of allowing them to go to both. Please respect others as we do you!

bscrive
11-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Thank you all for booking so quickly...... Due to the high demand for these rooms we already sold out of my projected block of rooms. Don't worry, I will have more rooms unlocked tomorrow for you all to continue booking. Sorry for the delay, but my agent does not work on Sundays. :thumbup:

That is way too cool Randy. I guess people have heard that you guys put on one heck of a party and they want to go. Maybe we will have the whole resort booked with Spyders. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Cleg
11-10-2013, 07:35 PM
That is way too cool Randy. I guess people have heard that you guys put on one heck of a party and they want to go. Maybe we will have the whole resort booked with Spyders. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

:clap::clap::chat: Talk it up and lets book the whole place. We will have some decent rides as well....:thumbup:

Cleg
11-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Regardless of the dates you can count Kathy and I in ! we had a great time last year and will support you in any way we can. If another banner is in order just say the word !

Greg
Can we do anything with the original banner? I have it and will keep it pristine :ohyea: for the next round...

Peoriafirefighter
11-10-2013, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=arntufun;718958]Thank you all for booking so quickly...... Due to the high demand for these rooms we already sold out of my projected block of rooms. Don't worry, I will have more rooms unlocked tomorrow for you all to continue booking. Sorry for the delay, but my agent does not work on Sundays.

Great job you and Ron are doing. I didn't make it this year but I will be making reservations tomorrow when they release more rooms. Looks like an awesome place and I love riding in that area. Now I may not ride my Spyder but we'll see. One thing is certain, I'll be riding and having fun with a great group!

rnet
11-10-2013, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=arntufun;718958]Thank you all for booking so quickly...... Due to the high demand for these rooms we already sold out of my projected block of rooms. Don't worry, I will have more rooms unlocked tomorrow for you all to continue booking. Sorry for the delay, but my agent does not work on Sundays.

Great job you and Ron are doing. I didn't make it this year but I will be making reservations tomorrow when they release more rooms. Looks like an awesome place and I love riding in that area. Now I may not ride my Spyder but we'll see. One thing is certain, I'll be riding and having fun with a great group!Dave, see if you can bring Reggy along, we will have a spot for him.:thumbup:

shoppersal
11-10-2013, 08:10 PM
I just went online to book room for spyderquest & the rate was $169.00. I put in the code & came up with average nightly rate of $169.00.

arntufun
11-10-2013, 08:20 PM
I just went online to book room for spyderquest & the rate was $169.00. I put in the code & came up with average nightly rate of $169.00.

Hang in there.... I will have more rooms unlocked tomorrow for $99.00 I will post tomorrow when they are ready for booking. I'm sorry, I did not project these rooms I set aside would sell so quickly, but that means our event will be AWESOME !!!!! :thumbup:

Marykt
11-11-2013, 09:20 AM
:2excited:

Vidman
11-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Booked room and confirmed. Awesome date. Our daughter's 14th birthday and she loves water parks.

Looking forward to meeting new friends.

jerseyspyder
11-11-2013, 10:21 AM
We had a great time at the first Spyderquest so we are Booked and ready to ride:clap:

Peoriafirefighter
11-11-2013, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=Peoriafirefighter;719188]Dave, see if you can bring Reggie along, we will have a spot for him.:thumbup:

Just booked Ron, staying the 10-14 Sept. I talked to Reggy and he is checking his schedule. Bring on the fun!!!!

arntufun
11-11-2013, 11:12 AM
OK ...... More rooms are unlocked and ready to be booked !!!!!! :yes:

Highwayman2013
11-11-2013, 11:33 AM
:2excited:We'll see you there.

SteveMac
11-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Hey Randy and Ron!
Amazing work to all involved.

(((I may have to book some extra vacation time)))

edit: What the heck, we only ride the third rock from the sun one time around.

I AM BOOKED TOO!! Can't wait for the adventure. Now to arrange the time off from work.....:yes::yes::doorag:

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-11-2013, 12:06 PM
I'm Booked .....SMOKED..GOUDA, GOUDA,GOUDA,GOUDA,GOUDA, ...................................CAUSE THAT'S HOW WE ROLL ,...RIGHT RANDY :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :2excited: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: THIS IS SO GONNA ROCK

spyder3
11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Booked 9/11/14 - 9/14/14:thumbup:

SteveMac
11-11-2013, 12:49 PM

Good John!
I think I owe you a drink or three.
As long as I don't have to climb Mt Everest to get it ......:shocked:

spyder3
11-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Good John!

:roflblack:.....Your on:D Now we have to get Shirley & Len to come for the reunion...

SteveMac
11-11-2013, 12:54 PM
:roflblack:.....Your on:D Now we have to get Shirley & Len to come for the reunion...

I bet Shirley will be there. Trooper is only a couple of hours away!

2ndChildhood
11-11-2013, 01:58 PM
OK ...... More rooms are unlocked and ready to be booked !!!!!! :yes:

I am booked in on the 10th out 14th

SpyderFest '14 SpyderQuest '14 Be Safe

ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bill pitman
11-11-2013, 02:29 PM
good to go!
Booked for 4 nights, Wednesday thru Saturday nights.....

Bill & Gretchen

Yelhelp
11-11-2013, 02:54 PM

Now that the smoke has cleared a little. Whoa this place gets crazy fast.
Hell just looking to have a good time
Randy is the LGRV park going to be any part of this? or is that moving closer to Queensbury ?

spydaman60
11-11-2013, 03:36 PM
carol and i are booked 9/10 thru 9/14!!! looking forward to seeing all our new friends that went to spyderquest 2013 and also looking forward to meeting new ones at spyderquest 2014!!! just a tidbit of info as well--- i will be working on vendors and establishing a list of all vendors that will be attending this great event. i will be initiating contact with vendors this week and we anticipate possibly opening to vendors a day early so they can prebook for installations on wednesday and/or thursday (which is registration day). that way, they will have two days to do business without any rides interferring with their vending time! see you all in lake george!!!:thumbup:

arntufun
11-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Now that the smoke has cleared a little. Whoa this place gets crazy fast.
Hell just looking to have a good time
Randy is the LGRV park going to be any part of this? or is that moving closer to Queensbury ?

LGRV park will be your host campground, just 1.71 miles from the host hotel........ Other than that, I can't say anything more at this time. As you know, our goal is to put on a must attend event by Spyderlovers, for Spyderlovers.

Nice try though !!!!!!! LOL LOL ........see you in September . :thumbup:

dick574
11-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Just booked for 9/10 - 9/14.

Mogang will be represented.

johnnyg
11-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Is there any more going to SpyderQuest from Florida? were planing on taking Three days going up, three days there and taking three days coming back to Fl.???????????????????. John an Carol

arntufun
11-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Hey Randy and Ron!
Amazing work to all involved.

(((I may have to book some extra vacation time)))

edit: What the heck, we only ride the third rock from the sun one time around.

I AM BOOKED TOO!! Can't wait for the adventure. Now to arrange the time off from work.....:yes::yes::doorag:

Good John!

I bet Shirley will be there. Trooper is only a couple of hours away!

These kinds of posts are excactly the reason we put on this event !!!!!!!!!!!! nojoke

bbodah
11-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Cindy Booked our rooms today! So the Bodahs will be there, cant wait!

spydaman60
11-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Cindy Booked our rooms today! So the Bodahs will be there, cant wait! bill, how does that idea of having a day before registration and registration day as vendor days? :dontknow: that way you get to enjoy yourself during the rides etc.:dontknow:

rnet
11-11-2013, 09:19 PM
bill, how does that idea of having a day before registration and registration day as vendor days? :dontknow: that way you get to enjoy yourself during the rides etc.:dontknow:I like it, what's better than 2.5 days of fun, 3.5 days of fun. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

eagleeye299
11-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Just booked my room, 9/10-9/14. Still thinking I might go up Monday the 9th.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

3corvettes
11-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Just booked 9/10-9/14. Never been east before, looking forward to it!!

rnet
11-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Just booked 9/10-9/14. Never been east before, looking forward to it!!You might want to check with peoriafirefighter about riding together as he is coming from Peoria, IL and I believe has the same dates booked.

FRKSHO
11-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Booked our room yesterday ! Gonna be a long winter !!!:dg1:

spydaman60
11-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Booked our room yesterday ! Gonna be a long winter !!!:dg1:but that's what sleds, fireplaces, and single malt scotch are for!!:2thumbs:

Cleg
11-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Booked our room yesterday ! Gonna be a long winter !!!:dg1:

single malt works but tequila...well not sure of that one. Stay warm

Bob Denman
11-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Hot, buttered Rum... :D

bbodah
11-12-2013, 05:16 PM
bill, how does that idea of having a day before registration and registration day as vendor days? :dontknow: that way you get to enjoy yourself during the rides etc.:dontknow:

Hi Chuck,

Definitely want to talk to you about this. Let me know as the details onfold, and what I can do to help! :clap:

Bill

FRKSHO
11-12-2013, 05:19 PM
but that's what sleds, fireplaces, and single malt scotch are for!!:2thumbs:

We're waiting for the snow - sleds are ready to go! Jumped out of bed this morning expecting to see some white stuff - nuthin ! :dg2:

Mets79ST2013
11-12-2013, 05:21 PM
I hope we have at least 3 rides that I can take my boys with me, last year my oldest and younger enjoy riding with me, we ready and set for next year, thanks Randy...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdo wn::bowdown:

bbodah
11-12-2013, 05:28 PM
By the way , My sleds are ready to hit the trails when the white stuff comes to New Hampshire! LOL:yes:

rnet
11-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Hi Chuck,

Definitely want to talk to you about this. Let me know as the details onfold, and what I can do to help! :clap:

Bill Randy and I will be up there on Sat to check out a few things that include the vendor site. Also my sleds are out there, but I suppose I should go take a peak at them.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-12-2013, 07:50 PM
We're waiting for the snow - sleds are ready to go! Jumped out of bed this morning expecting to see some white stuff - nuthin ! :dg2:

You go girl, from Mike & Dee :shemademe_smilie:.....:ohyea:...........:thumbup:

bbodah
11-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Cool Randy.. Let me know what you guys are up to. Especially with vendor stuff where, when, and if What I can help with! You guys are not that far away from me.. And my wife is very crafty!

viperryder
11-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Booked our rooms early and glad we did. Be there 10 - 14 Sept. 2014. See you all there.:yes::yes::yes:

arntufun
11-13-2013, 11:28 AM
We are booked !!!!:yes:

Update On Rooms..............

Due to the overwhelming demand we are quickly running out of rooms that SpyderQuest can offer you for $99.00 a night.

On 9-12 and 9-13 there are under 20 rooms left at this fantastic price. To secure a room at this price, it would be in your best interest to do it ASAP !!!!! Once these remaining rooms are booked you can still get a room with the rest of us, but they will be returning to regular rates.

Once these $99.00 rooms are gone, I will set up another host motel for those who wish to attend but don't want to spend 170-200 dollars a night at this resort. Thank you everyone for all your interest in making Spyderquest a must attend event. :thumbup:

rnet
11-13-2013, 03:43 PM
I booked a room for Vito today as he does not have a computer. Also he could share with someone if they would like. First person that came to mind to me was CyncySpyder. Dave if you need a room let me know.

bill pitman
11-13-2013, 04:57 PM
I booked a room for Vito today as he does not have a computer. Also he could share with someone if they would like. First person that came to mind to me was CyncySpyder. Dave if you need a room let me know.

Good thought Ron!

Bob Denman
11-13-2013, 05:51 PM

Ellenville??? :shocked:

As in; "Rte 209, and down below the Rondout Reservoir" Ellenville??
We're going to have to meet! :D

rnet
11-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Come on some rides Bob, you will meet.:thumbup:

Bob Denman
11-13-2013, 06:04 PM
:opps: That's only 15 miles down the road from me... :opps:

rnet
11-13-2013, 06:06 PM
They are helping with spyderquest this year.

Bob Denman
11-13-2013, 06:08 PM
:2thumbs: :clap: :thumbup:

cjackg
11-13-2013, 06:45 PM
We are booked !!!!:yes:
Update On Rooms..............
Due to the overwhelming demand we are quickly running out of rooms that SpyderQuest can offer you for $99.00 a night.

On 9-12 and 9-13 there are under 20 rooms left at this fantastic price. To secure a room at this price, it would be in your best interest to do it ASAP !!!!! Once these remaining rooms are booked you can still get a room with the rest of us, but they will be returning to regular rates.

Once these $99.00 rooms are gone, I will set up another host motel for those who wish to attend but don't want to spend 170-200 dollars a night at this resort. Thank you everyone for all your interest in making Spyderquest a must attend event. :thumbup:

...Just booked our room for the event.... been looking for a reason to tour the NorthEast and this looks like a good one! :thumbup:

ThreeWheels
11-13-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm in, no matter where I wind up staying.

Deanna777
11-13-2013, 07:05 PM
TEN Months... :shocked:
Tick... Tick... Tick... :DBob: You are counting already. :roflblack::roflblack: Deanna777

Deanna777
11-13-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm Booked .....SMOKED..GOUDA, GOUDA,GOUDA,GOUDA,GOUDA, ...................................CAUSE THAT'S HOW WE ROLL ,...RIGHT RANDY :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :2excited: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: THIS IS SO GONNA ROCK B I N G O...................... B I N G O :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Awesome prizes and lots of them too, Right Randy??? :yes::yes: :yes: :yes::yes: Deanna777

rnet
11-13-2013, 07:25 PM
Maryellen from Arctic Adventure just told me she booked today, a great sponsor from last years event.:thumbup::yes:

captgeorge
11-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Just booked from 10-14.I hope the wife likes this.guess I will tell her this weekend.

zrc
11-14-2013, 06:47 AM
Booked yo ;) 10-14.

Spyder ri
11-14-2013, 07:34 AM
Booked it.
Looking forward.

rnet
11-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Bob, how did you make out getting a doggy sitter, and did you get booked yet, very limited rooms left. Going up on Saturday to see about more though.

arntufun
11-15-2013, 10:09 AM
Since we are almost sold out of rooms at this price, It's now time to inlist our vendors and donations for SpyderQuest.

This year Chuck (Spydaman60) will be handling this task. All Vendors will be allowed to set up for free next to the host hotel to make it convienent for our guests. As you can see there are many guests already booked for this event, and it's obvious SpyderQuest is where you will want to be.

We also would love to receive donations to give away as prizes to our guests. Last year, we had a very unique and fun way to give these prizes away and all of our guests had a great time as well. In return we will promote your products via postings, banners and verbal discussions during Spyderquest even if you can't make it to our event. Please contact Spydaman60 for details. :thumbup:

rnet
11-17-2013, 12:34 PM
:ohyea:After yesterdays meeting, several things were discussed and one of the best liked event from last year (The Dinner/Cruise) will be back, but on Friday evening. Opening event will take place again on Thursday afternoon, but at the host Resort. We will be adding a closing ceremony with Bingo on Saturday with the location TBA, but most likely at the LGRV park. Now this is being looked at, we have been asked to have a farewell bunch on Sunday morning and would like your opinion if this is of interest. Another thought and this came from last years vendors is to add Wednesday just for vendors. We are planning six or so rides and will be finalized in the spring so here is your time to have input. Thanks Ron

viperryder
11-17-2013, 03:13 PM
:ohyea:After yesterdays meeting, several things were discussed and one of the best liked event from last year (The Dinner/Cruise) will be back, but on Friday evening. Opening event will take place again on Thursday afternoon, but at the host Resort. We will be adding a closing ceremony with Bingo on Saturday with the location TBA, but most likely at the LGRV park. Now this is being looked at, we have been asked to have a farewell bunch on Sunday morning and would like your opinion if this is of interest. Another thought and this came from last years vendors is to add Wednesday just for vendors. We are planning six or so rides and will be finalized in the spring so here is your time to have input. Thanks Ron

I for one would like to go on some rydes, as we not locals and would like to area. :bowdown::bowdown:

bscrive
11-17-2013, 05:53 PM
That really sounds great Ron. The rides will be great and hopefully get to go on some roads that Deb and I have not been on before. I love the fact that all the vendors will be right at the host motel. Looking forward to it. :clap::clap:

vtspyderduo
11-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Just reserved room for SpydrQuest by phone. Was told there are 2 rooms left. Will be there on 9-11 thru 9-13 and am looking forward to this.

Clarence

Cleg
11-17-2013, 08:01 PM
That really sounds great Ron. The rides will be great and hopefully get to go on some roads that Deb and I have not been on before. I love the fact that all the vendors will be right at the host motel. Looking forward to it. :clap::clap:

As one of the Ryde coordinators I am always looking for ideas...destinations? only rides, long rydes short rides, leaf peepers type rides??? Let me know either by reply or PM...any and all ideas are appreciated....

viperryder
11-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Would like to see the area around the main hotel. length does not matter, as we will always end up at the hotel.:clap::clap:

Vidman
11-18-2013, 12:08 PM
During Americade the ride to Lake Placid is popular. Approx. 2 hours with a few areas to stop and enjoy or shop and eat.

Highwayman2013
11-18-2013, 12:27 PM
I enjoyed the ride to Whiteface MT at SpyderQuest because we got to pick our way home from Lake Placid. Maybe a little more Vt.

spydaman60
11-18-2013, 12:31 PM
I enjoyed the ride to Whiteface MT at SpyderQuest because we got to pick our way home from Lake Placid.many people enjoyed this, and we are talking about about a couple of option rides for this years event as well. too early to post anything yet, but you'll like what you see when it is posted!! :yes:

rnet
11-18-2013, 01:16 PM
I enjoyed the ride to Whiteface MT at SpyderQuest because we got to pick our way home from Lake Placid. Maybe a little more Vt. Format will be the same, just more of a good thing. We have lots of rides in the works, because we are expecting more SpyderLovers. Some may want to go back to Whiteface and some have not been there. There will also be other rides into the area that will not include Whiteface. We through this out for suggestions, cause maybe someone has an idea that we have not thought of. I am looking at a couple of rides I led during Americade. Tell you more later, Ron :yes:

xmanjr
11-18-2013, 07:14 PM
:ohyea:After yesterdays meeting, several things were discussed and one of the best liked event from last year (The Dinner/Cruise) will be back, but on Friday evening. Opening event will take place again on Thursday afternoon, but at the host Resort. We will be adding a closing ceremony with Bingo on Saturday with the location TBA, but most likely at the LGRV park. Now this is being looked at, we have been asked to have a farewell bunch on Sunday morning and would like your opinion if this is of interest. Another thought and this came from last years vendors is to add Wednesday just for vendors. We are planning six or so rides and will be finalized in the spring so here is your time to have input. Thanks Ron Farewell brunch sounds good, didn't make it last year, got our room booked and can't wait.

spydaman60
11-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Farewell brunch sounds good, didn't make it last year, got our room booked and can't wait. russ, so glad you and linda are coming and have booked the host hotel!! looking forward to some good rides!! say hi to linda for us!

FRKSHO
11-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Ellenville??? :shocked:

As in; "Rte 209, and down below the Rondout Reservoir" Ellenville??
We're going to have to meet! :D

Don't know how I missed this conversation ! Yes - Ellenville - just below the reservoir. We ride up your way all the time. Do you have sleds. I used to ride at Round Pond as a kid. Is it still open to ride. Come on down !

viperryder
11-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Brought up Spyderquest at last nights meeting and mentioned that all rooms at host hotel were gone. Any chance that maybe you could locate another hotel for guests that did not make it at the host hotel?:bowdown::bowdown:

Highwayman2013
11-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Farewell Brunch Yes!

GC Wheeler
11-21-2013, 12:33 PM
When can we register ?

rnet
11-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Brought up Spyderquest at last nights meeting and mentioned that all rooms at host hotel were gone. Any chance that maybe you could locate another hotel for guests that did not make it at the host hotel?:bowdown::bowdown:Yes, Randy is looking into it.

When can we register ? Registration will be when we get online registration done, most likely not before spring. Thanks, Ron

otter28169
11-21-2013, 03:50 PM
I missed a meeting?? I must have hit my head pretty hard. Am I understanding right that the hotel/waterpark is now booked up? I am really confused and very lost.

FRKSHO
11-21-2013, 04:44 PM
I just started the SpyderQuest 2014 Facebook Page. Come on - give me some likes and start posting. If you have pics from last year or videos - let's get them on there !!! :dg1:

rnet
11-21-2013, 06:23 PM
:thumbup::thumbup:Great job Terri.:thumbup::thumbup:

ThreeWheels
11-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Oh Well..............................................

rnet
11-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Hang in there Steve, Randy is working on that.

Boots
12-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know when we need to register for the event ? Thank you, boots {Deb}

rnet
12-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know when we need to register for the event ? Thank you, boots {Deb}It will be in the spring, but if you don't have your motel room it is best to get that now. Information on the second motel is in the events forum. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.png Spyderquest 2014 ****2nd Host Hotel info**** (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?60916-Spyderquest-2014-****2nd-Host-Hotel-info****)

Deanna777
12-17-2013, 06:43 PM
I just started the SpyderQuest 2014 Facebook Page. Come on - give me some likes and start posting. If you have pics from last year or videos - let's get them on there !!! :dg1:Terry : You go Girl!!!! Deanna777

cyberbern
12-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Did I see somewhere that Registration for SpyderQuest 2014 will start January 1st? Can't wait! When & where will we be able to register?

quickster47
12-20-2013, 11:51 AM
You will be able to register at www.spyderfest.com when they get the 2014 event on the page. Understand that will happen somewhere around January 1, 2014.

Carl

Highwayman2013
12-20-2013, 02:05 PM
You will be able to register at www.spyderfest.com (http://www.spyderfest.com) when they get the 2014 event on the page. Understand that will happen somewhere around January 1, 2014.

Carl

Don't confuse SpyderFest with SpyderQuest.

rnet
12-25-2013, 09:46 AM
To all my friends and Spyderquest volunteers, supporters, and guests we wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting those new to the family. Ron :thumbup:

ThreeWheels
12-25-2013, 10:18 AM
To all my friends and Spyderquest volunteers, supporters, and guests we wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting those new to the family. Ron :thumbup:

Thanks Ron.

As someone who has been to your home and shared your hospitality and help, I can honestly say that you LIVE those words instead of just mouthing them.

The best to you and yours as well.

otter28169
12-25-2013, 09:12 PM
As one of the Ryde coordinators I am always looking for ideas...destinations? only rides, long rydes short rides, leaf peepers type rides??? Let me know either by reply or PM...any and all ideas are appreciated....

How about a loop around the Great Sacandaga Lake?

A trip into the Berkshires? Lake Champlain? Vermont loop?

How about an "Iron Butt" loop that leaves NY, and goes through MA, up to ME and back across NH and VT to NY?

joysea
01-19-2014, 07:16 AM
We're booked at the Comfort Suites for the duration and just awaiting the registration. I will not screw up our registration this year... :spyder:
Looking forward to the event...renewing old friendships and making new

Mike y Gail
Plantagenet, ON

johnnyg
01-19-2014, 09:11 AM
This will be our first spyderquest so we figured seeing how we were over halfway there we would extend our vacation and head to Nova Scotia. If anyone has any tips for us going up that way and anything that is a must to see we would like any input. We only have 2 1/2 weeks and we would like to make it to Prince Edward Island. Our first stop after spyderquest will be Kennebunkport ME. Then from there we are headed to Bangor ME, Luenenburg NS, then onto Charlottetown, PEI. We will just be sight seeing as we ride, being we are on a time schedule and have to get back to work in Fl by Wed 24. Any suggest or routes will be appreciated. I have a ST and will be pulling a BRP trailer and CJ has a RS (can anyone give us an idea of the cost of the toll roads and bridges up that way) Looking forward to spyderquest and meeting alot of new friends. John and Carol

rnet
01-19-2014, 06:34 PM
This will be our first spyderquest so we figured seeing how we were over halfway there we would extend our vacation and head to Nova Scotia. If anyone has any tips for us going up that way and anything that is a must to see we would like any input. We only have 2 1/2 weeks and we would like to make it to Prince Edward Island. Our first stop after spyderquest will be Kennebunkport ME. Then from there we are headed to Bangor ME, Luenenburg NS, then onto Charlottetown, PEI. We will just be sight seeing as we ride, being we are on a time schedule and have to get back to work in Fl by Wed 24. Any suggest or routes will be appreciated. I have a ST and will be pulling a BRP trailer and CJ has a RS (can anyone give us an idea of the cost of the toll roads and bridges up that way) Looking forward to spyderquest and meeting alot of new friends. John and CarolYou have a really sweet trip planed. My only suggestion would be to stop at Bar Harbor and it is near Bangor. It's a cool little fishing and tourist town, like Kennebunkport. If you get there, check out Cadillac Mountain. The crew that died in the perfect storm was from Bar Harbor. You can drive right past the Bush compound and see his house as it is not far off the road in Kennebunkport. The graveyard for most of the Titanic victims is in Halifax, but to make that interesting you need someone that knows the history to connect you with the story of some of the victims compared to the movie. See you at Spyderquest.

SpydermanCT
01-19-2014, 07:07 PM
This will be our first spyderquest so we figured seeing how we were over halfway there we would extend our vacation and head to Nova Scotia. If anyone has any tips for us going up that way and anything that is a must to see we would like any input. We only have 2 1/2 weeks and we would like to make it to Prince Edward Island. Our first stop after spyderquest will be Kennebunkport ME. Then from there we are headed to Bangor ME, Luenenburg NS, then onto Charlottetown, PEI. We will just be sight seeing as we ride, being we are on a time schedule and have to get back to work in Fl by Wed 24. Any suggest or routes will be appreciated. I have a ST and will be pulling a BRP trailer and CJ has a RS (can anyone give us an idea of the cost of the toll roads and bridges up that way) Looking forward to spyderquest and meeting alot of new friends. John and Carol

Glad to hear your coming to SpyderQuest. We went last year and had a great time. The New York Spyder Ryder's put on an excellent event and I can assure you it will be worth the trip.

I'm going to Nova Scotia in July and have spent numerous hours researching. The one "must do" is the Cabot Trail which is on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia. If you can, spend a day in The Bay of Fundy, the worlds largest tide changes happen there. I'll send you some links and we will have to get together at SpyderQuest.

Greg

johnnyg
01-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Thanks for your info, I'm going to google earth to check it out now. We will be staying at the host lodge, we will try and touch base when it gets closer. Thanks again John and Carol

joysea
01-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Glad to hear your coming to SpyderQuest. We went last year and had a great time. The New York Spyder Ryder's put on an excellent event and I can assure you it will be with the trip.

I'm going to Nova Scotia in July and have spent numerous hours researching. The one "must do" is the Cabot Trail which is on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia. If you can, spend a day in The Bay of Fundy, the worlds largest tide changes happen there. I'll send you some links and we will have to get together at SpyderQuest.

Greg

Find us at Syderquest 2014 and we'll share a drink and talk about Nova Scotia, we used to live there and have travelled the whole province....

Mike y Gail,
Plantagenet, ON
joysea190@gmail.com

johnnyg
01-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Find us at Syderquest 2014 and we'll share a drink and talk about Nova Scotia, we used to live there and have travelled the whole province....

Mike y Gail,
Plantagenet, ON
joysea190@gmail.com

Sounds good Mike see you then.

bscrive
01-22-2014, 09:17 PM
Glad to hear your coming to SpyderQuest. We went last year and had a great time. The New York Spyder Ryder's put on an excellent event and I can assure you it will be worth the trip.

Greg

:agree: But make sure that you go around counter clockwise. It is a much better view. If you are afraid of heights then go the other way around. Stop off in Chetticamp at the Acadian restaurant for lunch or supper for a real Acadian meal, you will love it. See you at Spyderquest.

ThreeWheels
02-03-2014, 10:07 PM
When do we get to sign up?
I don't want to spoil my perfect record!

arntufun
02-04-2014, 04:48 AM
When do we get to sign up?
I don't want to spoil my perfect record!

We are working on a few things and should be ready to open registration in the spring. :2excited: :yes:

Highwayman2013
02-04-2014, 05:41 AM

I will be going to SpyderQuest too. Hope to see you there. I am planning a trip to New Bunswick in July and came across a great guidebook for Atlatic Canada http://www.motorcycletourguidens.com/ I ordered two copies, one for each bike. Shows all the interesting things to see.

Highwayman2013
02-04-2014, 05:44 AM

Greg
We are going the last two weeks of July, when are you going?

SpydermanCT
02-04-2014, 07:48 PM
We are going the last two weeks of July, when are you going?

My plan is to be in Yarmouth on July 11th and return to Connecticut by Sunday the 20th.

ThreeWheels
02-04-2014, 08:21 PM
We are working on a few things and should be ready to open registration in the spring. :2excited: :yes:

Thanks Randy.
I'm really looking forward to this year with you guys.

johnnyg
02-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Randy maybe you can help us on this. When we travel we like to see waterfalls, seeing how we will be in the mountains for spyderquest do you think one of your rides will be heading to White face mountain or high falls gorge. Or maybe you can direct us when we get there. Thanks John and Carol

rnet
02-25-2014, 03:30 PM
Randy maybe you can help us on this. When we travel we like to see waterfalls, seeing how we will be in the mountains for spyderquest do you think one of your rides will be heading to White face mountain or high falls gorge. Or maybe you can direct us when we get there. Thanks John and CarolWe will be returning to Whiteface this year as we realize there will be new faces there this year as well as one's that would like to go again and hope that it will not be in the clouds at the summit. I can also tell you that we are planning 2 others Saturday and 3 on Friday. We are planning a few surprises as well. Thanks, Ron

Highwayman2013
02-25-2014, 03:56 PM
That area is nice between Whiteface Mt and Lake Placid. Surprise is good!

Dan McNally
02-27-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm looking forward to this . . . it will be my first big Spyder-related event . . . booked my room at Comfort Inn for 10 through 13 September, tonight.

snics
03-03-2014, 07:57 PM
I've never been to one of these events.

Is there a list of activities yet?
A list of rides?
Does it cost anything to register to SpyderQuest?

Thanks,

rnet
03-03-2014, 09:29 PM

A list of rides?

Thanks,As we finalize things we will release this info, we are working on things now and need one more get together and we will have some info for all.

cptjam
03-03-2014, 10:41 PM
I want to go. I will work on the boss!

joysea
03-04-2014, 05:56 AM

A list of rides?

Thanks,

We went last year and had a great time. Yes there is a registration fee and don't worry about the rides - if anything like last year you will have your pick of a few great ones.
The only recommendation we have is to book a hotel room early. We late booking last year and all of the better hotels were already booked up. We ended up in one I would not recommend to anyone "Americas Best" in Lake George....

Mike y Gail
Plantagenet

I2BZ2W8
03-05-2014, 11:51 AM
The $99 rate is sold out for Friday & Saturday. The rate is now $144.

rnet
03-06-2014, 07:30 AM
The second host hotel info is listed here. Spyderquest 2014 ****2nd Host Hotel info**** (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?60916-Spyderquest-2014-****2nd-Host-Hotel-info****)

mrmichaelg
03-11-2014, 07:16 AM
I haven't been on site this for while. We did register at Six Flags Lodge, they gave us a discount rate for registering early. We did this last month, and their were no more $99.00 rooms then either. Had they put an itinerary and registration package out yet? I went last year was lots of fun. :clap::clap:I only hope this year when we eat lunch , we will get serve.:pray::pray: ( For the ones that went last year). LOL

cjackg
03-13-2014, 07:53 PM
The $99 rate is sold out for Friday & Saturday. The rate is now $144.

We will be canceling our $99 reservation at the host hotel since we will be camping instead.

Not sure if they will allow me to transfer it to someone else, but we can try it if someone is interested...

Let me know by pm and we can try..

Jack

oldguyinTX
03-16-2014, 03:03 PM

\

If you want to book on-line, the code is 091014SPYD

As of today, 3/16/14, the code no longer works. Any chance of it being extended or get a new code? $99.00/night sure beats $169.00 (minimum)/night.

arntufun
03-16-2014, 05:26 PM
As of today, 3/16/14, the code no longer works. Any chance of it being extended or get a new code? $99.00/night sure beats $169.00 (minimum)/night.

I wish............:( We secured as many rooms as we could get at the super low price of $99 a night. Trust me, we tried.

The second Host Hotel is not far from the host resort, its very nice as well and there will be other Spyder riders staying there with you. We promise to try to make Spyderquest a great event for you no matter where you are staying. :thumbup:

oldguyinTX
03-18-2014, 02:22 PM
I wish............:( We secured as many rooms as we could get at the super low price of $99 a night. Trust me, we tried.

The second Host Hotel is not far from the host resort, its very nice as well and there will be other Spyder riders staying there with you. We promise to try to make Spyderquest a great event for you no matter where you are staying. :thumbup:

Thanks for trying. We did get a reservation yesterday at the Comfort Suites @$85/night. Thanks for setting that up. Look forward to being there! BTW, any info on when registration will start?

arntufun
03-19-2014, 03:31 AM
Thanks for trying. We did get a reservation yesterday at the Comfort Suites @$85/night. Thanks for setting that up. Look forward to being there! BTW, any info on when registration will start?

We are still working on some small details to make Spyderquest even better than last year. As of right now, we are opening registration on 5-20-14. :thumbup:

shoppersal
03-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Finally made reservations for spyderquest!! see everyone then. Do you have vendors there? If so what are they? Always looking for new stuff for bike.

I2BZ2W8
04-01-2014, 06:05 AM
Im booked..

Questions
04-25-2014, 06:21 PM
This is within Striking distance of home. Especially for newbie's such as my wife and I. Is there any additional info on this yet??

And if you are the "Camping" type. You might want to check out this new place in Lake George!

http://moosehillock.com/

:popcorn::popcorn:

rnet
04-26-2014, 07:26 PM
This is within Striking distance of home. Especially for newbie's such as my wife and I. Is there any additional info on this yet??

And if you are the "Camping" type. You might want to check out this new place in Lake George!

http://moosehillock.com/

:popcorn::popcorn:That's at least a 20 minute ride from most of the activities, you would be better off at Lake George RV park unless you need a tent site. Closing ceremony is there, but RV's and cabins only. Information will start coming out after Spyderfest.:thumbup:

joysea
05-30-2014, 05:48 AM
Our registration has been mailed, the event planned, the routes there and back have been programmed into Lucinda (our GPS).
Looking forward to renewing friendships and making new ones.
Now lets hope that the weather god(s) (far to many to name) look favourably upon us as they did last year.

Mike y Gail
Plantagenet, ON

johnnyg
06-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Randy Is there dealer close by so some of us coming up can have oil changes or services done?

jth
06-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Hello,

Brand new spyder ryder here, just picked up my 2014 RT SM6 on Saturday.
AND, we just mailed in our SyderQuest registration and reserved a site at Lake George RV Park. Looking forward to meeting new people and planning more rides!

We're signed up for the following agenda:
Thursday - arrive, setup camp and pick up registration packet at GEL (1pm - 5pm)
Friday - Covered Bridge ride (7:45am), Dinner/Cruise (5:30pm)
Saturday - Lake Placid ride (8am), Closing Ceremony (5pm)
Sunday - perhaps a morning Lake George ride, then head home to NH

Here is the website with event information and registration form we downloaded:
http://kyoudai-games.com/spyderquest/

ride safe!
John

rnet
06-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Randy Is there dealer close by so some of us coming up can have oil changes or services done?
Both sponsors could take care of you. Arctic Adventures could take care of you on your way there or coming back from Lake George or Progressive Motorsports while you are in Lake George if you have the time. Click on there links to pick which one would work out better for you. When it gets close, just let them know you are coming.

otter28169
06-02-2014, 06:42 PM
Those that know me are probably going to be shocked, but I have signed up for the two rides that Ron is doing. These happen to be 2 of the longer, (read "faster"), rides. I am also going to be bringing 2 or 3 different batches of cookies for the closing ceremony. I've just gotta keep them under lock and key so that Randy doesn't get at them.

Just sayin'............

NoLmtz
06-03-2014, 12:01 AM
I'd like to go... my wife and I have family in NY! Are there any riders heading out of Texas, or anyone we can hook up with and ride along with on that long journey north? Google says we will be going through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, a bit of Pennsylvania and then New York.

johnnyg
06-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Both sponsors could take care of you. Arctic Adventures could take care of you on your way there or coming back from Lake George or Progressive Motorsports while you are in Lake George if you have the time. Click on there links to pick which one would work out better for you. When it gets close, just let them know you are coming. Thanks John {johnnyg ST} and Carol {cj/johnnyg RS}.

03hdjill
06-03-2014, 06:27 AM
I'd like to go... my wife and I have family in NY! Are there any riders heading out of Texas, or anyone we can hook up with and ride along with on that long journey north? Google says we will be going through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, a bit of Pennsylvania and then New York.
Don't know what part of PA or when you will be through, but you are welcome to ride with us.

NoLmtz
07-24-2014, 10:22 PM

I think I have my ducks in a row now... I'm in - wife won't be able to make it but I'll be making the 1,800 journey from Texas!! See you in September!

PS - I just booked GEL at the group rate for 9/11-9/14.

Jon

Boots
08-29-2014, 06:21 AM
Due to hubby's health issues we are sadly cancelling our trip to New York for Syderquest. How do we get our refund on our Registration and our rides we have already paid for ? Thank you,Deb

Boots
08-29-2014, 06:50 AM
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE CANCELLING OUR TRIP TO SPYDERQUEST DUE TO HUBBYS HEALTH. COULD SOMEONE SEND ME A EMAIL carousel1958@yahoo.com On how I can get a refund for our registration and rides we have already paid for ? Thank You Deb (boots)

rnet
08-29-2014, 07:16 AM
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE CANCELLING OUR TRIP TO SPYDERQUEST DUE TO HUBBYS HEALTH. COULD SOMEONE SEND ME A EMAIL carousel1958@yahoo.com On how I can get a refund for our registration and rides we have already paid for ? Thank You Deb (boots)Send me a PM with your name and I will take care of it. Ron

Boots
08-29-2014, 08:28 PM
I NEED TO GET RID OF MY RESERVATIONS AT GEL AND REGISTRATION ALREADY PAID FOR. CAN NOT GO BECAUSE OF HUBBY'S HEALTH. ANYBODY WANT TO TAKE OVER EITHER OF THESE ? THANK YOU DEB WAID (BOOTS) OR E-MAIL carousel1958@yahoo.com

ThreeWheels
08-29-2014, 11:25 PM
I NEED TO GET RID OF MY RESERVATIONS AT GEL AND REGISTRATION ALREADY PAID FOR. CAN NOT GO BECAUSE OF HUBBY'S HEALTH. ANYBODY WANT TO TAKE OVER EITHER OF THESE ? THANK YOU DEB WAID (BOOTS) OR E-MAIL carousel1958@yahoo.com
Sent email