PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Inn &Suites, Spyderfest 30Apr to May 4th.

Ivorspyder
11-07-2013, 05:35 PM
I negotiated a special rate for Spyderlovers of $91.00 per night.Taxes &breakfast($7.95).This is a great rate as hotel rate is $126.00.This is an upmarket hotel with full restaurant &bar and many other facilities.The beauty of this is the hotel is 150 yards from the Lamplighter Inn the host hotel and is a 2 minute walk through the parking lot so you are right where the action is.I was only able to get 20 rooms at this rate.They will not give more to this group.You can book the Spyderfest dates 30th Apr to 4th May but should you want to arrive early the rate is applicable the 28 th &29th April as well.4 of us from South Florida have already booked.
To book call the hotel directly 417-865-8600.Say you are with the Sunbird Spyder group.
If you haven't booked for Spyderfest yet this is excellent but suggest you do so quickly as these rooms will go fast.

ivor:spyder:

reggystan
11-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks for doing this Ivor! Booked 2 rooms. I'll be there for the week with Joe. Looking forward to seeing you all. Let's see if we can get more SFL people to come up.

Thanks again.. RT

I negotiated a special rate for Spyderlovers of $91.00 per night.Taxes &breakfast($7.95).This is a great rate as hotel rate is $126.00.This is an upmarket hotel with full restaurant &bar and many other facilities.The beauty of this is the hotel is 150 yards from the Lamplighter Inn the host hotel and is a 2 minute walk through the parking lot so you are right where the action is.I was only able to get 20 rooms at this rate.They will not give more to this group.You can book the Spyderfest dates 30th Apr to 4th May but should you want to arrive early the rate is applicable the 28 th &29th April as well.4 of us from South Florida have already booked.
To book call the hotel directly 417-865-8600.Say you are with the Sunbird Spyder group.
If you haven't booked for Spyderfest yet this is excellent but suggest you do so quickly as these rooms will go fast.

Ivorspyder
11-10-2013, 06:10 AM
Rooms still available.

Ivorspyder
01-02-2014, 01:41 PM

Had a few more bookings on this.For those of you registering we have rooms available and suggest if you want a good upmarket hotel at a nice price right by the host hotel call quoting the Sunbird-Spyder Group. Tel-417-865-8600

ElZorroRides
01-02-2014, 01:57 PM
This is a great deal and pretty convenient too. The wife is booking our room right now (For Zorro too...lol) Looking forward to it.
Thanks Ivor :thumbup:

Chupaca
01-02-2014, 02:48 PM
should go fast..thanks for working this out....:2thumbs: