PDA

View Full Version : Member feature some of you might want to start using "Ignore List"

Lamonster
11-06-2013, 04:03 PM
I've been getting PM's about so and so said this or so and so is harassing me. Here's the deal, I'm not going to look at every post and decided who's right and who's wrong. I can tell you that I can look at the username of some of the members here and know that their post is going to be the same old stuff worded differently. It gets very old especially when these members feel they are the only one that has the right to post how they feel and if anyone has an opposing opinion they belittle them. I could just warn them all and then start banning people but I'm not going to do that. The problem members will eventually go away, they always do. For me I just ignore them but for some of you that may not be as easy so here's a link that might help.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

You can find this link under: >settings>My Settings> My Account> Edit Ignore List
Just type in the member that you have a problem with and you'll never see another one of their post. Done :doorag:

flamingobabe
11-06-2013, 04:12 PM
sorry you have to go through this.....hope I'm not a problem

MidLifeCrisis
11-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Can we have an ignore meter? It would be pretty handy to log on and see a banner stating you have been ignored x many times since your last login. That may help with some of the attitudes...

SNOOPY
11-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Great, I'll be talking to myself now. :banghead:

:roflblack:

Mets79ST2013
11-06-2013, 04:35 PM
I've been getting PM's about so and so said this or so and so is harassing me. Here's the deal, I'm not going to look at every post and decided who's right and who's wrong. I can tell you that I can look at the username of some of the members here and know that their post is going to be the same old stuff worded differently. It gets very old especially when these members feel they are the only one that has the right to post how they feel and if anyone has an opposing opinion they belittle them. I could just warn them all and then start banning people but I'm not going to do that. The problem members will eventually go away, they always do. For me I just ignore them but for some of you that may not be as easy so here's a link that might help.

You can find this link under: >settings>My Settings> My Account> Edit Ignore List
Just type in the member that you have a problem with and you'll never see another one of their post. Done :doorag:

You should not have to do that, we all adults here, this is a great forum and we should keep it that way, remember sometimes this is the only place we can vent regarding some of the issues we have, and also to make friends with other spyder owners....:clap:

warp10
11-06-2013, 04:36 PM
If I add myself to this list can I ignore me. ????? :roflblack:

warp10
11-06-2013, 04:39 PM
On a serious note, it is too bad it has come to this. Maybe if the people stop getting any response to their posts they will get the hint that a lot of people have put them on the list. nojoke

Jeriatric
11-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Tolerance and true understanding of anothers situation.

A blind man once asked two friends to describe what a cloud looked like.

One friend placed a water worn rock in the blind mans hand, and the other a cotton ball.

Some get it, and others only think they do.

Think harder.

BajaRon
11-06-2013, 04:48 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002229109/3516712818_can_t_we_all_just_get_along_xlarge.jpeg

Mexican
11-06-2013, 04:52 PM
I thought i was on everybody's ignore list already!:shocked:

bruiser
11-06-2013, 04:56 PM
I thought i was on everybody's ignore list already!:shocked:

Where you been hiding?

Showie
11-06-2013, 05:22 PM
It's to bad you have to post this post. I do some swtor and wow gaming and the kids get into it all the time. I thought we were adults. If not pretend to be one and play well with others. :thumbup:

Dan McNally
11-06-2013, 05:34 PM
sorry you have to go through this.....hope I'm not a problem

Me, too :opps:

Jeriatric
11-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Can we have an ignore meter? It would be pretty handy to log on and see a banner stating you have been ignored x many times since your last login. That may help with some of the attitudes...

Or perhaps. Just below the friends box. An ingnored by box :roflblack:

MidLifeCrisis
11-06-2013, 05:37 PM
I went ahead and helped you all out and tallied up my own ignore list.
78743:p

Silvervette05
11-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Darn what did I miss? :popcorn: :D

SNOOPY
11-06-2013, 05:41 PM
This message is hidden because Mexican is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

:shocked:

Bob Denman
11-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Well; it's a shame that this feature might need to be used... :shocked:
But thanks for pointing it out to everybody! :2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
11-06-2013, 06:18 PM
I went ahead and helped you all out and tallied up my own ignore list.
78743:pSo does that mean that you have ignored 818 people or is it that 818 have ignored you?

Bob Denman
11-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Gee... :shocked: I hope that this doesn't result in me making a real mess out of this great place... nojoke

Pennyrick
11-06-2013, 06:38 PM

Such a wise man, Lamont.

cuznjohn
11-06-2013, 07:01 PM
i personally have put one person on ignore and not only reported him but also myself for how i went off and felt that if i was banned from the site i totally understood. but instead of a ignore item i really think it should be a block option. i have run a few adult chat rooms with cameras and audio and if someone upset the room i banned them from the room, so i fell if a person on this site was blocked and got a message saying he or she was blocked from this person than they would not be able to read the persons post or comment on the post because on one of my post since my lil blow up the person posted something and i saw that i had the option to read or un ignore the person. so i thanks lamont for not banning me from the site and i also thank the people that stood up for me and you know who you are.

ironbuttdean
11-06-2013, 07:07 PM

Appreciate the info. I am of the same mindset as you, just ignore the ones I need to. Also, I appreciate your attitude. Direct and to the point; no ambiguity.

Love the board and have learned a lot of useful information.

ARtraveler
11-06-2013, 07:10 PM
So does that mean that you have ignored 818 people or is it that 818 have ignored you?

It appears that the type font showing the ignores section is different. Also, coincidently, the # of ignores shown as received are equal to the number of posts made. I think there is a "gotcha" coming here. :roflblack:

SteveMac
11-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Gee... :shocked: I hope that this doesn't result in me making a real mess out of this great place... nojoke

I'm sorry. What did you say? I had you on ignore...! :joke::roflblack:

MidLifeCrisis
11-06-2013, 08:06 PM
So does that mean that you have ignored 818 people or is it that 818 have ignored you?

I have no real numbers. Just made the screenshot up in my paint program. It was all in fun. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SNOOPY
11-06-2013, 08:07 PM
I have no real numbers. Just made the screenshot up in my paint program. It was all in fun. :)

I can ignore you if you like? :roflblack:

MidLifeCrisis
11-06-2013, 08:16 PM
I can ignore you if you like? :roflblack:

I'm afraid to think of what the real numbers would be! :yikes:

SNOOPY
11-06-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm afraid to think of what the real numbers would be! :yikes:

Me too. lol

Chupaca
11-06-2013, 08:25 PM
you do running this site. Sorry you have to deal with folks lacking in communication skills but your solution in spot on..!! thanks....

btcherm
11-07-2013, 07:16 AM
Here my sign.....:shemademe_smilie:

Bob Denman
11-07-2013, 07:53 AM
:shocked: Was somebody saying something?? :shocked:

:joke: :roflblack: Love ya Steve!! :thumbup: You bring the right mix of information, humor, focus, and indignation to the party; every time! :2thumbs:

bullant12
11-07-2013, 07:58 AM

Who the :cus: are you guys again?:roflblack:
:joke:

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 08:07 AM

:joke: :roflblack: Love ya Steve!! :thumbup: You bring the right mix of information, humor, focus, and indignation to the party; every time! :2thumbs:

I thought that was me? :dontknow:

lol

Bob Denman
11-07-2013, 08:27 AM
You bring the biscuits... :thumbup:

SteveMac
11-07-2013, 09:15 AM

:joke: :roflblack: Love ya Steve!! :thumbup: You bring the right mix of information, humor, focus, and righteous indignation to the party; every time! :2thumbs:

Mr. Denman,
I made one minor correction above for you. But bear in mind that I am only righteously indignant the whopping 5% of the time when I am 50% sure that I am 100% right about a topic!

The other 95% of the time is difficult to explain. :shocked::shocked::shocked: :roflblack:

I would like like to leave you with a quote from my favorite philosopher, B. Baggins, before I disappear (for a few hours).

To wit:
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Yfactor
11-07-2013, 09:19 AM
You bring the biscuits... :thumbup:

That was doggy biscuits , right! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
11-07-2013, 09:19 AM

:agree:, yeah, me too. :roflblack: My wife has had this feature for many years, she totaly ignores me, unless it is payday, then i am her sweetie.

Cruzr Joe

bullant12
11-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Mr. Denman,
I made one minor correction above for you. But bear in mind that I am only righteously indignant the whopping 5% of the time when I am 50% sure that I am 100% right about a topic!

The other 95% of the time is difficult to explain. :shocked::shocked::shocked: :roflblack:

I would like like to leave you with a quote from my favorite philosopher, B. Baggins, before I disappear (for a few hours).

To wit:
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

And here you go... confusing us with Math and Philosophy!:banghead:
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-07-2013, 10:25 AM
:shocked: I understand less than half of that as much as almost half of you would have almost liked... :shocked:

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 11:46 AM
That was doggy biscuits , right! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 11:47 AM
:agree:, yeah, me too. :roflblack: My wife has had this feature for many years, she totaly ignores me, unless it is payday, then i am her sweetie.

Cruzr Joe

I just emailed this to her.... :shocked:

Bob Denman
11-07-2013, 12:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbwvqUxdnRU

ThreeWheels
11-07-2013, 12:56 PM
I just put someone on ignore.
This is the very first time I've ever done that, in ANY forum. I wish I could do that at work.

Hello.

HELLO

HELLO

Is any body listening to what I'm saying?
Is this thing on?
Testing 1 2 3.................
Oy!

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 02:25 PM
...but I said I'm sorry. :dontknow:

Lol

spyder3
11-07-2013, 02:47 PM
It has been a while since our last political debate.....Since i was too weak to refrain from posting, I did have to use the ignore feature:opps:

I wonder if Lamont can ignore an entire political thread.....hmmm:dontknow::popcorn:

spyder3
11-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Steve who? :roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-07-2013, 03:09 PM
I just put someone on ignore.
This is the very first time I've ever done that, in ANY forum. I wish I could do that at work.

Hello.

HELLO

HELLO

Is any body listening to what I'm saying?
Is this thing on?
Testing 1 2 3.................
Oy!

:2thumbs: You're coming in good! :thumbup:

Mexican
11-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Where you been hiding?
I guess under a rock since i missed the fun that brought the ignore button to life:shocked::shocked:

Mexican
11-07-2013, 05:22 PM
:shocked:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::(:(:(

Bob Denman
11-07-2013, 05:32 PM
I guess under a rock since i missed the fun that brought the ignore button to life:shocked::shocked:
All that you missed were the bruised egoes, and name-calling... :shocked:

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 05:40 PM
:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::(:(:(

Lol :)

BajaRon
11-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Instead of a Group Hug... We may get a Group Ignore!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_v4OnuS2zuED-SbJxAP0tThoxb9rZke_B4lxtoD1RvC5nF43i

Bob Denman
11-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Ron,
I'll ignore the fact that you said that... :D

Sarge707
11-07-2013, 06:26 PM
I think I slipped on a recent post?:yikes: (One slip out of 2,400 posts ain,t really a problem child to me?)
I don,t usually post unless I have a direct experience with the topic OR Many, Many times I will go out of my way to research and provide a Link for the New Person! I sleep well at night!!!

What I don,t like is people Posting Political BS because our Nation is Divided enough without that Stuff here. You have family Members on Facebook (Not Mine-They All agree!) That don,t even communicate any more because of this !!!nojoke

Bob Denman
11-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Sarge,
:shocked: I think that I need a clarification:
Do you like FaceBook; or not? :D

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 08:34 PM
I don't like my family members, Facebook or not. LOL

BajaRon
11-07-2013, 08:38 PM
How about a 'Probational Ignore' list? You know, for the marginal cases. Give these poor Ignored souls a chance to turn over a new leaf... :rolleyes:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MX0OVAYrN1E/T0Lx4qkaGYI/AAAAAAAAAxA/0PWxeTFsPug/s320/O+Brother+Where+Art+Thou-01.jpg

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 08:51 PM
How about a 'Probational Ignore' list? You know, for the marginal cases. Give these poor Ignored souls a chance to turn over a new leaf... :rolleyes:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MX0OVAYrN1E/T0Lx4qkaGYI/AAAAAAAAAxA/0PWxeTFsPug/s320/O+Brother+Where+Art+Thou-01.jpg

Should I say I'm sorry now or wait til you put me on it? :roflblack:

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 08:52 PM
I perceive this will be Lamont's greatest and longest running thread. :shocked:

SteveMac
11-07-2013, 08:58 PM

Interesting concept and a fitting theme song in some recent threads!!!

((actually, I just love the song and had to post a link))

edited to to find a version with more footage of Alison Krauss!!

Good choice SteveMac.

http://youtu.be/ALcdFAAojt4

BajaRon
11-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Interesting concept and a fitting theme song in some recent threads!!!

((actually, I just love the song and had to post a link))

http://youtu.be/YBVnKYOvWcs

I wondered if someone would catch my not-so subtlety with that picture... :ohyea:

Here's another that may fit somewhere here... The grass isn't the only thing that looks greener on the other side....

Hasn't this tread turned out to be a lot more fun than you thought it would be? :ohyea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmD_Yjn-JYM

SteveMac
11-07-2013, 09:15 PM
I wondered if someone would catch my not-so subtlety with that picture... :ohyea:

Here's another that may fit somewhere here... The grass isn't the only thing that looks greener on the other side....

Hasn't this tread turned out to be a lot more fun than you thought it would be? :ohyea:

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to go from Bluegrass to soft rock......!:doorag:

But this one might fit also Ron!

http://youtu.be/WDaPjyseJJo

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Next to political threads, I hate country music threads. Just sayin'

I can deal w/ the Metallica though. :)

BajaRon
11-07-2013, 09:32 PM
I know there are some who feel this way about their Spyder right about now....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM

SteveMac
11-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Next to political threads, I hate country music threads. Just sayin'

I can deal w/ the Metallica though. :)

Gotta broaden your horizons Snoop!

There isn't much that I don't listen to. Depends on the day.

How about this one. Only because she is about as pretty as the song. :opps:

Maybe a soothing song will help? Beats the heck out of ice cream!

http://youtu.be/aHjpOzsQ9YI

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Gotta broaden your horizons Snoop!

There isn't much that I don't listen to. Depends on the day.

How about this one. Only because she is about as pretty as the song. :opps:

Maybe a soothing song will help? Beats the heck out of ice cream!

http://youtu.be/aHjpOzsQ9YI

That is okay.

I just can't stand the whiney sound of most country music, drives me crazy. Maybe its the slurred southern accent or something, I don't know but can't stand it. It's as bad as rap music to me. :(

BajaRon
11-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Do you think it possible that Lamont is ignoring this thread...

SteveMac
11-07-2013, 09:51 PM
That is okay.

I just can't stand the whiney sound of most country music, drives me crazy. Maybe its the slurred southern accent or something, I don't know but can't stand it. It's as bad as rap music to me. :(

I choose to ignore that remark... :roflblack:

Sarge707
11-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Red at Night, Sailors Delight, OR The rains Gone? Good Night!

SNOOPY
11-07-2013, 09:59 PM
I choose to ignore that remark... :roflblack:

LOL

I know everyone has their preference, not condemning anyone's music preference, just stating mine. :)

spyder3
11-07-2013, 10:36 PM

There is one surefire way to find out? No bamacare anyone? :roflblack:

MikeinGA
11-07-2013, 11:25 PM

I get it!!! Don't write - just read. Sounds like a plan to me. This way no body is ignoring anyone.

Mike

Mexican
11-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Bluegrass means banjos, when i hear banjos i normally run in the opposite direction:yikes::yikes:

Mexican
11-07-2013, 11:39 PM
I get it!!! Don't write - just read. Sounds like a plan to me. This way no body is ignoring anyone.

Mike
That's what i do most of the time:popcorn::popcorn:

MikeinGA
11-08-2013, 12:11 AM
How can I see if I am on some bodies "Ignore List" so I can Ignore them?:thumbup: This way I can save time due to if I write something on a thread of someone who has me on there "Ignore List", is just stupid. Gee what if I'am on Lamonster "Ignore List"??? :yikes:. HELP HELP HELP

Mike

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Disclaimer: I reserve the right to go from Bluegrass to soft rock......!:doorag:

But this one might fit also Ron!

http://youtu.be/WDaPjyseJJo

Metallica... Yup! That's just about where soft rock ends, and the GOOD stuff starts!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_65.gif

retread
11-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Bob, you want Bluegrass, check out Iron Horse bluegrass, they've done covers on AC-DC, Rush, Metallica, and lots of other bands.

john

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 08:33 AM
How can I see if I am on some bodies "Ignore List" so I can Ignore them?:thumbup: This way I can save time due to if I write something on a thread of someone who has me on there "Ignore List", is just stupid. Gee what if on Lamonster "Ignore List"??? :yikes:. HELP HELP HELP

Mike :shocked: This kind of worrying will cause wrinkles... :shocked: :D

Sarge707
11-08-2013, 08:49 AM
Sarge,
:shocked: I think that I need a clarification:
Do you like FaceBook; or not? :D

http://youtu.be/QQd7_HqR900

Just Kidding?

SNOOPY
11-08-2013, 08:54 AM

...nice knowing ya.

PrairieSpyder
11-08-2013, 09:23 AM
I was going to post to this thread, but I'm ignoring it. . . . . Uh, . . .. never mind.:bdh:

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 09:25 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_109.gif

Magdave
11-08-2013, 09:32 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_109.gif

"The Ignored" sounds like a good name for a rock band I can play Rhythm guitar..heck I probably already AM...:yikes:

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Yeah... But who'd come to hear you play?? :D
After all... :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
11-08-2013, 09:41 AM
I love the ignore list ............ i only put one person on it and that person posted something (probably Frivilous) and the screen message says ******* posted something but that person is on your ignore list so you won't see it :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Wait a minute ..... What if they posted something about me ........ I won't get to see it ......... :roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

SteveMac
11-08-2013, 09:42 AM
"The Ignored" sounds like a good name for a rock band I can play Rhythm guitar..heck I probably already AM...:yikes:

And they would have to be... "An American Band!"
I couldn't resist the Segway into my current, favorite cover of a classic rock song.

Enjoy Bob Denman (May fit Snoops taste too)

http://youtu.be/r6DYQuNBckI

BajaRon
11-08-2013, 09:49 AM
How can I see if I am on some bodies "Ignore List" so I can Ignore them?:thumbup: This way I can save time due to if I write something on a thread of someone who has me on there "Ignore List", is just stupid. Gee what if on Lamonster "Ignore List"??? :yikes:. HELP HELP HELP
Mike

You bring up a very good point. I think we should petition Lamont to create a 'Mutual Ignore' list.

Eventually, with everyone ignoring everyone else, the only one who will see your post is you... that is, of course, if you have not placed yourself on the Ignore List. :rolleyes:

Dan McNally
11-08-2013, 10:09 AM
You bring up a very good point. I think we should petition Lamont to create a 'Mutual Ignore' list.

Eventually, with everyone ignoring everyone else, the only one who will see your post is you... that is, of course, if you have not placed yourself on the Ignore List. :rolleyes:

At least it would guarantee that everyone reading your post would agree with it :ohyea: . . . or would they :yikes:? Do the voices in my head count? :hun: :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
11-08-2013, 10:17 AM
At least it would guarantee that everyone reading your post would agree with it :ohyea: . . . or would they :yikes:? Do the voices in my head count? :hun: :roflblack:

Only if they agree with me

Cruzr joe

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 10:19 AM
:gaah: Mine never agree with anybody... :shocked:

Dan McNally
11-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Mine don't even agree with each other . . . yes, we do . . . :chat:

bruiser
11-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Mine told me to delete my previous post. Then she smacked me upside the head.

anthony422
11-08-2013, 10:36 AM
MY WIFE HAS BEEN BLOCKING ME FOR 28 YEARS.......LOLOL:gaah:

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Ignored for 28 years??? :shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqY6npL_z6w

:joke::roflblack::joke:

Pennyrick
11-08-2013, 10:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoy7fx9_ZE

If you ignore someone and they post something you will see that they posted but not the content... that way you can ignore what they said but you can never ignore them completely. Still, it does the job Lamont intended.

missouriboy
11-08-2013, 12:03 PM
That is okay.

.But isn't it an oxymoron to mention "rap" and "music" in the same statement? :lecturef_smilie:

MikeinGA
11-08-2013, 01:33 PM
But isn't it an oxymoron to mention "rap" and "music" in the same statement? :lecturef_smilie:

Be careful who you call a moron.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Mike

MikeinGA
11-08-2013, 01:38 PM
How can I see if I am on some bodies "Ignore List" so I can Ignore them?:thumbup: This way I can save time due to if I write something on a thread of someone who has me on there "Ignore List", is just stupid. Gee what if I'am on Lamonster "Ignore List"??? :yikes:. HELP HELP HELP

Mike

And water can be made to burn.

Mike

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 01:44 PM
If you ignore someone and they post something you will see that they posted but not the content... that way you can ignore what they said but you can never ignore them completely. Still, it does the job Lamont intended.

And you still have the option of taking a peek at what they said... :thumbup:

Magdave
11-08-2013, 02:30 PM
And you still have the option of taking a peek at what they said... :thumbup:
:yes: I would like the option to know who is ignoring me and to be able to block the peek-a-boo function.:thumbup: I certainly do not want to make the mistake of posting on their threads if they believe my input is useless.:shocked: It seems some people take all of this waaay to seriously it is just a place to supply info and help with or find solutions. No one is poking anybody's eyeballs out to make them read someone's post then attack them about it. If you don't like it you can manually ignore it without the computer. Skip it and just read the next post in the thread. I did not know there was a popularity contest going on:dontknow:. I will defend my points if I deem it necessary but don't (or try not to) take offence at others doing the same unless it becomes constant and berating. I have read as you get older your skin really does become thinner and can tear more easily.

Bob Denman
11-08-2013, 02:33 PM
:yes: I would like the option to know who is ignoring me and to be able to block the peek-a-boo function.:thumbup:.
:shocked: That just ain't happenin'... :shocked:

Look at it this way; ignorance is bliss! :yes::ohyea::yes:

Magdave
11-08-2013, 02:42 PM
:shocked: That just ain't happenin'... :shocked:

Look at it this way; ignorance is bliss! :yes::ohyea::yes:
I just want a level playing field so I can ignore the ignorers and make sure they can't un ignore me :roflblack: It isn't that important in the scheme of things I know who they are anyway they seem to have to announce in advance that they are going to do it to try and hurt my (and others) feelings. Hate to say that ain't working cause the feelings are mutual and I did it to them first just didn't need the computer to do it. :roflblack: :thumbup:

spyder3
11-08-2013, 02:42 PM
I get the feeling Lamont has us all on iggy. :doorag: And you really can't blame him...:D

Jeriatric
11-08-2013, 02:43 PM
:yes: I did not know there was a popularity contest going on:dontknow:.

You didn't ? :yikes: :joke:

spyder3
11-08-2013, 02:43 PM
I just want a level playing field so I can ignore the ignorers and make sure they can't un ignore me :roflblack: It isn't that important in the scheme of things I know who they are anyway they seem to have to announce in advance that they are going to do it to try and hurt my (and others) feelings. Hate to say that ain't working cause the feelings are mutual and I did it to them first just didn't need the computer to do it. :roflblack: :thumbup:

If it makes you feel better Dave, I have you on ignore........oh...wait...:banghead:

Magdave
11-08-2013, 02:44 PM
I get the feeling Lamont has us all on iggy. :doorag: And you really can't blame him...:D

:agree::roflblack: If you can see this:dontknow:

Magdave
11-08-2013, 02:45 PM
You didn't ? :yikes: :joke:

Gee how can I play the game if I don't know the rules:dontknow: :D

BajaRon
11-08-2013, 04:57 PM
This is one of those extremely rare threads that are IMPOSSIBLE to HiJack...

But that does not deter anyone from trying! :joke:

rojodawg
11-08-2013, 05:31 PM

Oh no :yikes:
I bet the boss sees this, and then............http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/dogs/angry-dog-eating-smiley-emoticon.gif

flaggerphil
11-08-2013, 05:49 PM
What? Did someone say something?

SNOOPY
11-09-2013, 07:36 AM
And they would have to be... "An American Band!"
I couldn't resist the Segway into my current, favorite cover of a classic rock song.

Enjoy Bob Denman (May fit Snoops taste too)

http://youtu.be/r6DYQuNBckI

I know now the song, but never heard of Rob Zombie...sounds kinda harsh. :shocked:

SNOOPY
11-09-2013, 07:37 AM

Lamont's just busy feeding raccoons. :popcorn:

SNOOPY
11-09-2013, 07:40 AM
:yes: I would like the option to know who is ignoring me and to be able to block the peek-a-boo function.:thumbup: I certainly do not want to make the mistake of posting on their threads if they believe my input is useless.:shocked: It seems some people take all of this waaay to seriously it is just a place to supply info and help with or find solutions. No one is poking anybody's eyeballs out to make them read someone's post then attack them about it. If you don't like it you can manually ignore it without the computer. Skip it and just read the next post in the thread. I did not know there was a popularity contest going on:dontknow:. I will defend my points if I deem it necessary but don't (or try not to) take offence at others doing the same unless it becomes constant and berating. I have read as you get older your skin really does become thinner and can tear more easily.

When I signed up to this forum I put a disclaimer in my sig, hopefully it's been working so far. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 07:44 AM
Bill,
I prefer the original version...
But it wasn't a bad "cover" at all! :thumbup:

SteveMac
11-09-2013, 09:18 AM
I know now the song, but never heard of Rob Zombie...sounds kinda harsh. :shocked:

Rob Zombie and Harsh go together like Peas and Carrots.

:2thumbs:

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Peanut Butter, and Jelly
Ham, and eggs
Spyders, and.... :dontknow:

(YOU fill in the blank! :thumbup:)

BajaRon
11-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Peanut Butter, and Jelly
Ham, and eggs
Spyders, and.... :dontknow:

(YOU fill in the blank! :thumbup:)

WEBS!

As in WE B Spyderide'n!

Wiredux
11-09-2013, 10:06 AM
I think this is a great option for some. I for one will not be using it.

BajaRon
11-09-2013, 10:15 AM
I think this is a great option for some. I for one will not be using it.

I haven't even looked. Does this feature even exist? Is anyone using it? How is it working out for you?

Wiredux
11-09-2013, 10:18 AM
I haven't even looked. Does this feature even exist? Is anyone using it? How is it working out for you?

Not sure. Won't be using it. I think that everyone has their opinion.

Magdave
11-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Rob Zombie and Harsh go together like Peas and Carrots.

:2thumbs:

:thumbup:
:yikes:

http://youtu.be/EqQuihD0hoI

Magdave
11-09-2013, 10:28 AM

I know at least one who has me on ignore has peeked at my post. Sorry I can't help myself I am like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't look but.....:joke:

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 10:49 AM
After having listened to a bit more mor Mr. Zombie; I'm kind of starting to dig it! :shocked: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_52.gif
Any suggestions for his music??
I just loaded a whole bunch of Black Sabbath's "13" into the I-Pod: :thumbup:

Magdave
11-09-2013, 10:51 AM
After having listened to a bit more mor Mr. Zombie; I'm kind of starting to dig it! :shocked: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_52.gif
Any suggestions for his music??
I just loaded a whole bunch of Black Sabbath's "13" into the I-Pod: :thumbup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Past,_Present_%26_Future

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Thanks Dave!
I may have to "add some!" :2thumbs:

Flanker
11-09-2013, 12:43 PM

YOU are a bad man! :joke:

Wow! I take a couple weeks off and :cus: happens! Casual gunplay, goo on the walls, and bodies everywhere......................................an d I missed all of it! :(

Sarge707
11-09-2013, 01:09 PM
This message is hidden because ____ ________ is on your ignore list (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist). View Post (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?60244-fans-in-frunk&p=718305#post718305)
Remove user from ignore list (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=5902)

Half The Posts are GONE!!!!nojoke

This how is looks and works!!!!
I,ll take him of Ignore later!!!!!

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 01:30 PM

Wow! I take a couple weeks off and :cus: happens! Casual gunplay, goo on the walls, and bodies everywhere......................................an d I missed all of it! :(
:shocked: That's why I don't DARE leave for even a minute!! :yikes:

spyder3
11-09-2013, 01:50 PM
If you put Bob on ignore, this place becomes a ghost town:roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 02:09 PM
:shocked: Am I really THAT bad? :shocked: :opps:

Sarge707
11-09-2013, 02:18 PM
If you put Bob on ignore, this place becomes a ghost town:roflblack:

It appears I already Missed a Very Important Post of his??:roflblack: Wonder what he said????
:dontknow:

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Don't worry...
It was either a link to a video, or an old song...
Or perhaps some trivial platitudes... :opps:

SPYDERFUZZ
11-09-2013, 02:22 PM
More then 75% of these post on this thread are EXACTLY what Lomonster is taking about in this post. Smart remarks to see there name in print with a wise crack. I'm am also guilty. Thank Lamonster for reminding us.

spyder3
11-09-2013, 02:25 PM
I think Everyone gets it Fuzz.....and now just having fun with it.:thumbup:

Sarge707
11-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Interesting:popcorn: 25 out of the 135 Posts in this thread were from the same person?:firstplace:

Maybe 50,000 by Christmas?:pray::roflblack:

SNOOPY
11-09-2013, 06:30 PM

That goo on the wall was me, sorry. :opps:

Bob Denman
11-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Interesting:popcorn: 25 out of the 135 Posts in this thread were from the same person?:firstplace:

:opps: Somebody else is at twenty... and counting! :shocked:

Sarge707
11-09-2013, 09:48 PM
:opps: Somebody else is at twenty... and counting! :shocked:

See what You Started?:lecturef_smilie: Imitation is the Greatest Form of "Flatery!" :roflblack:

Goodnight to All!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNOOPY
11-09-2013, 09:59 PM
:popcorn:

Dan McNally
11-10-2013, 01:50 PM
:popcorn:

SNOOPY
11-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Hey! :gaah:

MikeinGA
11-11-2013, 08:35 PM