PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2103

Mo Lee
11-06-2013, 06:27 AM
Did I miss it, maybe it is just me, but it seems like the amount of pictures and videos posted after spyderfest 2013 was way down. This morning I searched youtube and Spyderlovers mainly looking for stuff from the Drag Races and only found 2 videos and a few pictures. In past years Ticketbait did some outstanding videos and I couldn't find any on Spyderchannel from 2013 either. Maybe everyone is saving them get help promote this year. I was just trying to get my blood flowing again. Sorry guess I made a typo on the date in the title and it won't let me edit the title!

Bob Denman
11-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Pace yourself; my friend... It's SIX Months away... :shocked:
And it's KILLING us!! :gaah:

Hawk
11-06-2013, 08:44 AM
2103? I will be 130 years old!!! :joke::yikes::yikes:

Yazz
11-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Did I miss it, maybe it is just me, but it seems like the amount of pictures and videos posted after spyderfest 2013 was way down. This morning I searched youtube and Spyderlovers mainly looking for stuff from the Drag Races and only found 2 videos and a few pictures. In past years Ticketbait did some outstanding videos and I couldn't find any on Spyderchannel from 2013 either. Maybe everyone is saving them get help promote this year. I was just trying to get my blood flowing again. Sorry guess I made a typo on the date in the title and it won't let me edit the title!

Think there were a couple of reasons why not many pictures or videos were taken last year. Biggest one was the weather? Bad lighting, no-one wants their cameras wet, would rather keep their hands warm in their pockets?

It was good luck that the weather held for the Drag Races. Those MoGangGals sure got a lot of pictures taken of them once again. I'm sure you can find one or two pics of those beauties!

Maybe TicketBait was taking a sabbatical last year? Hope the weather is better and SpyderChannel is back on the air for the next SpyderFest.

Chupaca
11-06-2013, 11:25 AM
biggest problem was the weather. Most are probably indoor no spyder and embarassing moments..:roflblack: Not to be made public...:roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-06-2013, 12:06 PM
We didn't want anything that could be used as evidence, to survive... :shocked:

OldCowboy
11-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Remember, what happens at Spyderfest stays at Spyderfest.:yikes:

Bob Denman
11-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Amen! :thumbup:

bruiser
11-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Hey Bob, remember last SF what's his name was seen at that place doing... with what's her name and then...

Bob Denman
11-06-2013, 06:23 PM
:shocked: That was me! :shocked:
Or was it you?? :D

Who was the guy with the chicken costume?

Mo Lee
11-07-2013, 06:01 AM
Think there were a couple of reasons why not many pictures or videos were taken last year. Biggest one was the weather? Bad lighting, no-one wants their cameras wet, would rather keep their hands warm in their pockets?

It was good luck that the weather held for the Drag Races. Those MoGangGals sure got a lot of pictures taken of them once again. I'm sure you can find one or two pics of those beauties!

Maybe TicketBait was taking a sabbatical last year? Hope the weather is better and SpyderChannel is back on the air for the next SpyderFest.

Your probably right about the rain, and I sure miss Ticketbait, the bad news is the only pictures you want to disappear seem to be the only ones out there.

Shewhoprays
11-07-2013, 07:51 AM
MoLee, I know that Ticketbait was recording at one point, at the park if I remember right, but he did have to leave early. Maybe his video wasn't REALLY "rolling". :roflblack: