PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out For Dealer!!!

Dan_Ashley
11-05-2013, 09:42 PM
This is a shout out for a dealer located in Southern California...Malcolm Smith Motorsports in Riverside..

WHAT GREAT SERVICE!!!

Shout out for Malcolm Smith!!! :2thumbs:

Barlock
11-05-2013, 09:50 PM
While I share your excitement and am happy for you, I cannot disregard the fact and observation that they (both - the dealer and BRP) became so accommodating and cooperative only after you threatened them with demanding in writing their not honoring their warranty.

Dan_Ashley
11-05-2013, 09:59 PM
.?

Barlock
11-05-2013, 10:26 PM
...all in a day...remember...they could not duplicate the problem...but the fixed it anyway....

I remember ... and I do feel for you ... but maybe you shouldn't have mentioned your threatening them.

Dan_Ashley
11-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I remember ... and I do feel for you ... but maybe you shouldn't have mentioned your threatening them.
I did not threaten anybody....not once...

be happy...it's more fun.

flaggerphil
11-05-2013, 10:49 PM
To me, saying you want someone's decision in writing isn't threatening them, it's just covering bases.

Chupaca
11-05-2013, 11:38 PM
not far enough south for us... Glad you got good service regardless..!! :thumbup: those close by should take advantage...

finless
11-05-2013, 11:44 PM
I went to Bert's Mega Mall for my first service and was very happy. But I have been told Malcom Smith's is also one of the best in the SoCal area! They are on my list of the 2 best dealers in the area.

I wont name names about the other 3 dealers I checked out in this area. But prices were too high and the service manager I could tell had NO CLUE about Spyders other than what his computer said! NO THANKS!

Bob

Dan_Ashley
11-06-2013, 10:58 AM
I went to Bert's Mega Mall for my first service and was very happy. But I have been told Malcom Smith's is also one of the best in the SoCal area! They are on my list of the 2 best dealers in the area.

I wont name names about the other 3 dealers I checked out in this area. But prices were too high and the service manager I could tell had NO CLUE about Spyders other than what his computer said! NO THANKS!

Bob
This guy is one of the best: Pirate Powersports Riverside (951) 757-9143
he is off center street and the 215 in Riverside. Absolutely one of the best.