PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting the Handlebars

grannyspyderrider
11-05-2013, 06:25 PM
I have a '12 RS-SE-5 and need to bring my handlebars up and back. Any suggestions as to which solution is the best? Thanks...

ARtraveler
11-05-2013, 07:26 PM
I have a '12 RS-SE-5 and need to bring my handlebars up and back. Any suggestions as to which solution is the best? Thanks...

I believe that the only adjustment for an RS has to do with riser blocks. I do not believe there is any backwards adjustment. The catalog advertises one inch risers which I found useless on my 2008 RS. My dealer made both him and myself some 3" risers which did the job for me. There are some suppliers that have both three and four inch risers made for the RS. Someone will chime in with a link. Hope you can get the comfort setting you are looking for.

Bob Denman
11-05-2013, 08:11 PM
take a look at Helibars... :thumbup:

bobnaquin
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM
I have BRP three inch risers and they work well for me. (I am 5'8") I have an extra one somewhere, I think, if you are interested.

Chupaca
11-05-2013, 08:18 PM
on the home page where the supplier/sponsors reside. They have several systems. Factory only has riser blocks.. Bob mentioned the Helibars and there are others....good luck..!! :thumbup:

Rob Rodriguez
11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
I have BRP three inch risers and they work well for me. (I am 5'8") I have an extra one somewhere, I think, if you are interested.

I'd be interested in them. They only have 1" risers at the BRP site.