PDA

View Full Version : MN to SpyderFest

fireplug98
11-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Hey All !!!
Who's going to Spyderfest Next April ??
I've been charged with looking for a hotel for us. So hopefully we can all stay close by each other.
Spyderfest is April 30 -May 4th.
Hotels are already booking up fast.
The host hotel is already booked up. I'm looking for one close by there if possible.
Please get back to me ASAP !!
Tommy Jensen 651-341-2881
thefireplug98@yahoo.com

So far I'm looking for a hotel for,
Me
Butch & Paula
Seth & Heather
Glen & Di
Rick Morrison & son in law?? (I think)
Glenn & Di

Please ASAP !!
Tommy J.

Chupaca
11-05-2013, 12:58 PM
nice plan hope all get to you soon because you are right the close ones are pretty full and you have to move further away the longer you wait...good luck..!! :thumbup:

fireplug98
11-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Hey All !!!
I've been charged with looking for a hotel for us. So hopefully we can all stay close by each other.
The host hotel is already booked up. I'm looking for one close by there if possible.
thefireplug98@yahoo.com

Me
Paula & Butch
Seth & Heather
Glen & Di
Rick Morrison ?? ( told me he was going)

Please ASAP !!
Tommy J.

Seth & Heather, me & Butch & Paula currently have reservations at the EconoLodge (changed 6 months ago to QualityInn) we stayed at last year. SpyderFest has moved to the other side of town, so I am looking in that part of town. Now, SpyderFest center (I'll call it) is not really that far from the EconoLodge. So get back to me on this. I do know that EconoLodge does still have rooms avail.

fireplug98
11-05-2013, 01:01 PM
nice plan hope all get to you soon because you are right the close ones are pretty full and you have to move further away the longer you wait...good luck..!! :thumbup:

:-) Thanks !!! I can't believe how fast the LampLighter filled up.

Tommy J.

SpyderDeb
11-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Hey All !!!
thefireplug98@yahoo.com

Me
Butch & Paula
Seth & Heather
Glen & Di
Rick Morrison & son in law?? (I think)
Glenn & Di

Please ASAP !!
Tommy J.

FYI - I just talked to Delicia at The Lamplighter Inn as I extended our stay an extra day, they are taking names to put on a list to fill in any cancellations, phone is 417-869-3900.

joet82
11-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I stayed at the Best Western Plus - Coach House last year. only me and one other Spyder Ryder were there. almost guarantee it'll be more full this year as the fairgrounds are on the north side of town.

Grandpa Pete
11-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Sorry guys, can't make it this year:gaah:

fireplug98
11-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Sorry guys, can't make it this year:gaah:

That sucks Pete !!! Gonna miss ya !!!

Tommy J.

eagle
11-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Glad to here the news about reservations at Quality Inn. Now= what to start packing? Hay Tommy, when are you bringing my jacket to Benson?

mnpops
11-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Just a reminder to put KATHY AND I on your list for rooms we are planning on going to North Carolina the week before and then do Spyderfest on the way home THANKS

ronrico
11-05-2013, 09:44 PM
I have made reservations at the Hampton Inn which I have heard is close to the Lamplighter. Their wed site states that they only have a few rooms left.

fireplug98
11-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks ronrico !!!!

Tommy J.

fireplug98
11-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Okay you guys, heres the scoop !!!

We are staying at the Microtel Inn, which is real close to the LampLighter but on the other side of highway 44.
Microtel Inn is 25-30 dollars per day cheaper than any other rate I could find for a clean, decent motel.
The reservations for everyone that I looked for is under my name. As soon as all is confirmed,
I will get with you on what to do to change the reservation to you (credit card & other needed info).
The reservations are for the dates you gave me. Since not everyone is arriving at the same time.

They're address is:

Microtel Inn by Wyndham Springfield3125 North Kentwood Avenue, Springfield, MO 65803 US

1-417-833-1500

Stay safe,

Tommy J.
651-341-2881