PDA

View Full Version : Poll about 2013 known problems

donec
11-04-2013, 04:03 PM
this is my first poll and so it may be all messed up. Hopefully if it is I will be able to edit it.

It seems for some reason that the 2013 appears to have a list of problems but the discussion on them are buried in long post and many emotional threads. (Sad)

A thread that list in bullet fashion the known problems with each model, I think could help organize any help that may be found.

In an attempt to start such organization I am starting this poll on the subject.

I don't know what problems there are so please if you are having problems that are not listed please list them.

I think that it would be beneficial for the organization of the situation keeping discussion on this thread to a minimum would be helpful.

Please do not vote if you do not have a 2013 Spyder.

For those that don't have problems there is also a poll for that so we can possibly get both sides of the coin.

SNOOPY
11-04-2013, 07:57 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/1sm187sneak.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/theogrit/media/1sm187sneak.gif.html)

Magdave
11-04-2013, 08:04 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/1sm187sneak.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/theogrit/media/1sm187sneak.gif.html)

I will wrack up a post. Just what does that mean? Emoticons should not count toward post counts :yikes:

SNOOPY
11-04-2013, 08:06 PM
I didn't want to leave his thread so lonely, so I wanted to at least show that someone visited. :dontknow:

:roflblack:

donec
11-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Thanks to those that voted. It would be helpful if you would place some details about your problems in bullet form.

At this point it looks like 11 out of 31 have had problems.

Magdave
11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Just curious but if you have been reading and looked at the last poll why are you re dredging this back up. It has already been done and caused enough drama and I don't think people want to make another list of what is wrong with their bikes. I personally think this poll was flawed and not set up with the correct question details. Just let it die you know we are all waiting for BRP to come back with some more fixes at this point and we do not need another us vs. them thread going on. JMHO from someone who has been there done that:thumbup:

donec
11-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Just curious but if you have been reading and looked at the last poll why are you re dredging this back up. It has already been done and caused enough drama and I don't think people want to make another list of what is wrong with their bikes. I personally think this poll was flawed and not set up with the correct question details. Just let it die you know we are all waiting for BRP to come back with some more fixes at this point and we do not need another us vs. them thread going on. JMHO from someone who has been there done that:thumbup:You have made your opinion know on both sides of the coin and that is good.

Lets try and not turn this thread into a discussion about who is right/wrong/good/bad or into the quality of the poll or need for the poll. Just let the votes show the information. If someone has problems and then they feel they do not then they can balance the poll by voting on the other one and vice versa. Over time if the thread lives the poll will provide more info be it good or bad IMO it can't hurt.

At this point we have 27 without problems and 13 with.

Magdave
11-05-2013, 01:17 PM
You have made your opinion know on both sides of the coin and that is good.

Lets try and not turn this thread into a discussion about who is right/wrong/good/bad or into the quality of the poll or need for the poll. Just let the votes show the information. If someone has problems and then they feel they do not then they can balance the poll by voting on the other one and vice versa. Over time if the thread lives the poll will provide more info be it good or bad IMO it can't hurt.

At this point we have 27 without problems and 13 with.
Once again it is flawed the only models affected are RT & ST so votes from others are meaningless You did not give much thought in the setup up IMHO. Also recent buyers have had the tinfoil installed prior to purchase and it is colder now so obviously they will have less effects.

Mets79ST2013
11-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi 2013 ST-S, heat, gas smell, lost of power, and some noise when in 1st or reverse, few other things...:banghead: