PDA

View Full Version : M T N

easysuper
11-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post to , But is anyone out there familiar with the Motorcycle Travel Network ? It seems like a cool way to travel and meet new people that share a common interest .

Chupaca
11-04-2013, 01:44 PM
your at the right place..good to know looks like a great place for the traveler..will have to look into all they can do for you...!! :ohyea:

bmwlarry
11-06-2013, 11:25 AM
I am a member of the MTN and really like it. We have stayed at others homes as well as had folks stay at ours. You really cannot go wrong with a B&B for $20 a night! The website is pretty handy. Before a trip, I take a map I have kept updated with circled dots for members. This makes it easy to plan ahead and see where I may end up for the day and I contact the members. Most members accept last minute requests.

easysuper
11-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the insight, my wife and I have been thinkingabout joining MTN as it sounds like a great way to stretch our dollars and meetsome great people, as you would have some common interest in traveling and riding.The hosting part appeals to me as we have always enjoyed meeting and making newfriends. We have held a Friday night dinner party for nearly 15 years and itnever gets old.
78734My back yard Cantina

ARtraveler
11-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the insight, my wife and I have been thinkingabout joining MTN as it sounds like a great way to stretch our dollars and meetsome great people, as you would have some common interest in traveling and riding.The hosting part appeals to me as we have always enjoyed meeting and making newfriends. We have held a Friday night dinner party for nearly 15 years and itnever gets old.
78734My back yard Cantina

Very nice. :yes::yes::yes: