PDA

View Full Version : Looking for stripping to go on my yellow 13 RT/S

3 Wheel Addict
11-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Been looking around for a stripping kit for my 13 RT but nothing really looks good on that darn yellow. Has anybody done anything with their yellow RT? I have seen some stuff that "spyder wraps pete" has got but don't know about the colors. I know he can do different colors on some of his kits but hate to buy it then not like it....

Chupaca
11-03-2013, 08:31 PM
kinda up to you...I always get a art program like ms paint up load a picture of the item and draw on with the myraid of color choices. Personally a maroon color on yellow looks nice...jmo..:thumbup:

SteveMac
11-03-2013, 08:42 PM
I think Pete's matte black Rally stripes would look very good on the yellow.

Then Plastidip the "y" on the fender like FlamingoBabe or Bullant12 did. I don't have pics. But it looks good and peels off with no damage if you don't like it.

3 Wheel Addict
11-03-2013, 08:57 PM
I like this stripping set but I don't think I like these colors???

Oldmanzues
11-03-2013, 09:29 PM
You might try a computer program for how colors look next to each other. Paint is one.
No acutual experience on the wraps on my part, but I have a lot of very nice ones and chek out the sponsor as noted already.
Oldmanzues

DJFaninTN
11-03-2013, 10:00 PM
I might look at going with black carbon vinyl for the stripes on that bike.

slather1
11-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Yellow is my favorite color. I don't like red so much. I had a Boss Hoss that was deep red fading to orange and then to yellow. It looked very good. Don't know if that could be done with stripes or not.

Highwayman2013
11-04-2013, 06:55 AM
I always thought blue went well with yellow.

bullant12
11-04-2013, 08:32 AM
I think Pete's matte black Rally stripes would look very good on the yellow.

Then Plastidip the "y" on the fender like FlamingoBabe or Bullant12 did. I don't have pics. But it looks good and peels off with no damage if you don't like it.

Steve means this:78623

Tango
11-04-2013, 08:35 AM
I would go with red as an accent. After that purple or green. The color opposite of yellow on the color wheel is purple. :coffee: Tom :trike:

Olddood
11-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Been looking around for a stripping kit for my 13 RT but nothing really looks good on that darn yellow. Has anybody done anything with their yellow RT? I have seen some stuff that "spyder wraps pete" has got but don't know about the colors. I know he can do different colors on some of his kits but hate to buy it then not like it....

You may want to check this out. I've dealt with this designer and the service is great http://www.jetskidetailing.com/2013-rt-Yellow-Lime%20Fade.html If you look through the pinstripe section, you'll see photos of my bike with the purple kit. :D