PDA

View Full Version : SpyderFest Questionaire!

joet82
11-01-2013, 06:28 PM
SPYDERLOVERS!

Having been here at Pitbull Powersports now for 10 weeks, I have been able to meet a lot of new owners and some old friends. It’s been an interesting insight, seeing the world from the other side of the counter, and learning the ways of the dealer business. That being said, I can’t wait for the chance to see everyone who I have met at the rally’s I’ve been to as well as just out on the road. That opportunity will happen with next SpyderFest. Which, the official first meeting will happen at 1100am, Saturday, November 2nd and all are welcome to attend, so you can not only have a direct voice in the planning ideas, but also be the first to know about what secrets have been so unwillingly held back from public knowledge.

Along with the 2014 RTs coming out, there’s a redesign to the ST and RS that I can’t wait to see. And just like with the 2013’s, there was a whole new list of farkles that were added to most everyone’s ‘Want/Wish List’. I have a few ideas of my own to maybe add to my RS, but every other day, I also think I’m done and satisfied with my farkling. (ya right). Of the accessories out there, I’m wondering…

what is on your wish list? Lights? Heat Deflection? Wind Deflection? Chrome? Comfort? Electronics? Paint/Wraps? WHAT?!?
And what company are you wanting to get them from? BRP? Elka? Custom Dynamics? TricLED? SpyderPops? Lamonster’s Garage? Corbin? Ultimate? Utopia? WHO?!?

Or even someone I haven’t heard of yet?

Let the world know, and maybe your dream farkle, just might come true!

bruiser
11-01-2013, 07:19 PM
I would love a new seat for my 2012 RTS. Comfort seat from BRP or Corbin (if I can raise the cash). For Bruisersbaby's 2010 RTS, some TriAxis handle bars and a back rest. Still checking prices on the back rest. HID Fog Lights for both. BB wants a wrap but hasn't said what yet.

Bob Denman
11-01-2013, 09:23 PM
:shocked: Wish-lists... :shocked:
I DREAM about them! :D
I think that I'd like to get a set of BajaRon's Anti-SwayBar and end links for the 2014 RT Limited that's on it's way...

Ooh...
And GloRyders for the front wheels
and TricLEDs 3rd & 4th Brakelights...
And...
and...
and... ;)

DaDrkmysta
11-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Lamonster's Garage...

GloRyders

BajaRon

Don in E Texas
11-02-2013, 10:41 AM
...I feel blessed to have what I now ride.nojoke

Some Guy
11-02-2013, 11:32 AM
I want a puppy and a new X-Box!!! Can you make them Spyder compatible? ;o)

sealfloorboards
11-02-2013, 01:25 PM
If you're looking for some awesome new additions to your Spyder, check out my new Seal Creative Concept ideas of sealfloorboards.com. Can't wait for SpyderFest14. Haven't missed one yet!

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards
sealcreativeconcepts.com