PDA

View Full Version : Happy with Service

StormSpyder
11-01-2013, 09:23 AM
I am very happy with services I received from Jason and Amber and their service dept at East Tenn ATV. BRP replaced the throttle body and I paid for the labor. Labor cost was very reasonable and responsive, thanks again to East Tenn and BRP. Bic is running good now.
Stormspyder.:clap:

BikerDoc
11-01-2013, 09:45 AM
I am very happy with services I received from Jason and Amber and their service dept at East Tenn ATV. BRP replaced the throttle body and I paid for the labor. Labor cost was very reasonable and responsive, thanks again to East Tenn and BRP. Bic is running good now.
Stormspyder.:clap: Wish more people would post their happy experiences.... glad you are happy..

Some Guy
11-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Wish more people would post their happy experiences...

Town and Country in Cement City Michigan. Great folks! :thumbup:

JKMSPYDER
11-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Extreme Propulsion in Cartersville, GA. Great service and they sell and service BRP products only.

Bob Denman
11-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Wish more people would post their happy experiences.... glad you are happy..

:agree: :clap: :2thumbs:

jerpinoy
11-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Another happy owner here with Lifestyle Honda in Mount Vernon, WA.

ARtraveler
11-01-2013, 01:36 PM
A positive thread. :2thumbs::2thumbs::yes::yes:

Team CC, Eagle River and Wasilla AK. (Free pick up and delivery service--NO--Just kidding :joke:)

Some Guy
11-01-2013, 02:07 PM
(Free pick up and delivery service--NO--Just kidding :joke:)

Actually my RT dealer does that! Plus, I get a loaner anytime it's in the shop. nojoke

My GS dealer sold the business recently...and they didn't do the loaner thing anyway.

ARtraveler
11-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Actually my RT dealer does that! Plus, I get a loaner anytime it's in the shop. nojoke

My GS dealer sold the business recently...and they didn't do the loaner thing anyway.

My dealer also had the loaner--but discontinued it in 2011. They do pick me up and drive me home though (I am five miles from the shop). So--bottom line--can't complain.

Some Guy
11-01-2013, 02:20 PM
My dealer also had the loaner--but discontinued it in 2011. They do pick me up and drive me home though (I am five miles from the shop). So--bottom line--can't complain.

My old dealer is 15 miles away, so it wasn't too bad going there. The new one is 60 miles away, so the loaner is MUCH appreciated.

Yelhelp
11-02-2013, 05:57 AM
I bought my spyder at one dealer but have gone to another because they have such good service. Family owned and about the same distance if you do not count the roads to get there.
Klinger motor sports ( thanks to Bob ) in Walton NY Great people to deal with and very reasonable. :bowdown:

napper39
11-02-2013, 09:28 AM
ive had good service at renos in kansas city bought three bikes from them.

finless
11-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Stormspyder.:clap:

I assume because you paid for labor you were not under warranty?

Bob