12/07/13
9:30 am - 8:00 pm

12/08/13
10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Long Beach Convention Center
300 East Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90802

(Indoor & Demo Event)
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/smileys/SPYDER%20RTS/IMG_1982_zps6aae988d.jpg

Long Beach is the only Demo event listed:yikes:http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/smileys/yahoo.gif:2excited:

Anyone know where to pre-sign up for Demo ride at IMS ? Definitely want to try out the New 2014 RT Think I am gonna show up on Friday :ohyea:

Will The Ambassadors be there?:dontknow:

finless
10-31-2013, 07:53 PM
I will probably go to the Long Beach event but what your saying is BRP will not be there?

The LA car show not sure I want to go. Why would they go to a car show?

Bob

Some Guy
10-31-2013, 08:03 PM
Hey TicketBait!!!

I won't be there, but I'll probably see you somewhere next year!

SpyderAnn01
10-31-2013, 08:18 PM
We are planning on taking a group ride from Las Vegas to the Long Beach show. I know in the past BRP has given tickets to area owners and has even had a get together at the event so I am trying to get BRP to include us in the event. Sounds like this will be the first opportunity for most of us to actually see the 2014 in person.

TicketBait, it shows that Long Beach is the demo event not LA. Maybe that is what you were saying.

Jeriatric
10-31-2013, 08:19 PM
I will probably go to the Long Beach event but what your saying is BRP will not be there?

Bob

They were at LB last year. Will likely be in attendance this year. Unless something occured that hasn't been found out.

Will likely go this year too.

finless
10-31-2013, 08:20 PM
They were at LB last year. Will likely be in attendance this year. Unless something occured that hasn't been found out.

Will likely go this year too.

Hey! Lets see if we can meet up? Maybe Ticketbait too? Maybe a few others?

Bob

Jeriatric
10-31-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey! Lets see if we can meet up? Maybe Ticketbait too? Maybe a few others?

Bob

Count me in.

SpyderAnn01
10-31-2013, 09:29 PM
I think there are a few from San Diego and the Barstow area that are planning on attending also. We will be riding in on Friday afternoon and coming home on Sunday so maybe we can link up for lunch or something on Saturday.

Chupaca
10-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Spyder Ryder of America San Diego chapter will be going and usually join up with Inland Empire ryders as well. Then meet the LA chapter there, should be a bunch of us...!! :yes:

Jeriatric
10-31-2013, 11:58 PM
Probably leave here early Saturday. Food, count me in! :roflblack:
Plus there are so many folks I'd like to meet. :doorag:

TicketBait
11-01-2013, 12:24 AM

Bob Bob, sorry I ms spoke. They(BRP) will at both events, and will have the demo truck only at the IMS motorcycle show in Long Beach.

i once went to a boat show at LA convention center in 2010 that BRP had there Demo truck there! Before I got my Spyder, I only went to car shows. Since California does not require a motorcycle license, I think it's smart for them to get the exposure. They are in the Hall where all the custom cars and accessories are at.

We are planning on taking a group ride from Las Vegas to the Long Beach show. I know in the past BRP has given tickets to area owners and has even had a get together at the event so I am trying to get BRP to include us in the event. Sounds like this will be the first opportunity for most of us to actually see the 2014 in person.

TicketBait, it shows that Long Beach is the demo event not LA. Maybe that is what you were saying.

You are correct SpyderAnn, I meant Long Beach is the only schedule " Demo Event " on Can-Ams calender not Los Angeles.:opps:

Jeriatric
11-26-2013, 07:34 PM
Passes for entry.....anyone get them from BRP this year?

SpyderAnn01
11-27-2013, 02:12 AM
Passes for entry.....anyone get them from BRP this year?

I asked my customer service guy to check on this for me and the answer was sorry they aren't giving any tickets to this event. :sour: So I guess we are on our own for tickets.

Jerbear, do you know if there is a way to sign up in advance for demo rides? I didn't see anything on the can-am website.

Jeriatric
11-27-2013, 07:56 AM
I asked my customer service guy to check on this for me and the answer was sorry they aren't giving any tickets to this event. :sour: So I guess we are on our own for tickets.

Thanks

Jerbear, do you know if there is a way to sign up in advance for demo rides? I didn't see anything on the can-am website.

Short answer.....no.

flamingobabe
11-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Go real early ...before the crowds and generally....or at least here.....because you own a Spyder the guys will let you ride out on the roads...not just in the little figure 8 course....y'all have fun