PDA

View Full Version : TRIAXIS Handlebar

Geosik
10-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Looking for feedback on the triaxis handlebar, specifically side to side and up and down play or looseness.....

Put the Triaxis on so when my better half starts to drive we can adjust the bars to better fit her.

I am a new Spyder rider (about 1400 miles) and wonder if the "play" is contributing to my "squirrely" movement....

scarecrow
10-28-2013, 04:44 PM
I really like mine. It does change the way the bike drives. For me it got better.

Bob Denman
10-28-2013, 05:02 PM
My clearly uneducated gut tells me that if you've got play; something needs tightening! :shocked:

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Looking for feedback on the triaxis handlebar, specifically side to side and up and down play or looseness.....

Put the Triaxis on so when my better half starts to drive we can adjust the bars to better fit her.

I am a new Spyder rider (about 1400 miles) and wonder if the "play" is contributing to my "squirrely" movement....

IMHO you did a major change to the Spyder before possibly mastering the machine .......A lot of people find the Spyder to be Squirrely because it takes very little input ( reletive to a two wheeler) to turn it..........But do check to make sure everything is tight......Mike :thumbup:

maliamd
10-28-2013, 06:41 PM
I have the tri axis handlebars and absolutely love them. The ryde is much more comfortable for me. I have the tri axis on my 2013 and having them put on my 2014 too.

Bob Denman
10-29-2013, 06:59 AM
I have always want a set of bars for my RT that hasd just a little bit more pullback...
I'm more than curious... Getting them onto the "Authorized Farkle" list may be more difficult than I previously thought. :banghead:

Mrs Gruff
10-29-2013, 02:04 PM
There is absolutely ZERO play in my handlebars. You need to look carefully at your installation.

ElZorroRides
10-29-2013, 02:10 PM
We got them installed on the Mrs.'s RT about a year ago. I adjusted them for her per her desire and they have never come loose in the time since. She loves them.