PDA

View Full Version : thanks, forum!

muonwhiz
10-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Thanks for all of your informative tips! Yesterday I was driving my RT home from a 300 mile trip, everything seemed fine. All of a sudden, I started getting a DPS defect warning on my dash, even though the steering seemed to be working just fine. Pulled over, turned off the machine, took the key and walked about 35 ft from parked vehicle and stood there for a minute. Then walked back & started it up, no problems. drove the remainder of the way just fine & never saw the warning again.

Thanks for warning me about these little glitches and what to do when they happen. Saved alot of anxiety!

Chupaca
10-28-2013, 01:02 PM
always nice to hear that the ramblings here actually help. :roflblack: there is a wealth of information, tips, and cures available. Great folks here and always at the ready..!! :2thumbs:

jerpinoy
10-28-2013, 01:04 PM
This is the good reason I tune here all the time. Tips, jokes, good and bad exp. are shared here. I love you too guys and gals.:yes::yes::yes:.

Bob Denman
10-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Friends helping friends, is what it's all about... :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
10-28-2013, 03:42 PM
The computer sometimes exerts its power just to let you know who is really in charge. :thumbup: Glad the fix worked for you.

RAYYOU
10-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Linda,
May have been overheating from new paint job. HaHa

Barlock
10-28-2013, 08:10 PM
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." ~ Albert Camus