PDA

View Full Version : florida riding group

shoppersal
10-27-2013, 04:53 PM
We will be coming to Fla. for 4 months (Dec-March). We are going to be snowbirds for 1st time. Looking for groups around Daytona. Looking forward to some nice riding. I have an RT & hubby has Harley. Can we meet up with someone I hope!!

maliamd
10-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Do you belong to Girls on Spyders (GOS)? They have a Facebook page that can connect you to many ryders in Florida. There are GOS ryders all over the state of Florida. I live in Sanibel and would love to meet up for a ryde if you come down my way. Also there are several spyder groups throughout Florida. Spyder Ryders of Central Florida is a very active group with tons of organized rides. Are you going to Bike Week in Daytona in March? There will be lots of spyder ryders there for you to meet if you should go.

Bob Ledford
10-27-2013, 06:42 PM
We will be coming to Fla. for 4 months (Dec-March). We are going to be snowbirds for 1st time. Looking for groups around Daytona. Looking forward to some nice riding. I have an RT & hubby has Harley. Can we meet up with someone I hope!!

Volusia Spyder Ryders

(386) 615-1305 (tel:(386) 615-1305)

Www.meetup.com/volusia-Spyder-Ryders (http://Www.meetup.com/volusia-Spyder-Ryders)