PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Packet

claychaser
10-26-2013, 08:24 AM
Got my BRP Spyder Welcome Packet today. I thought it is nice that we get welcomed into the BRP family and all that. Got the accessory riding catalog as well. I can see where their marketing is going. Everyone is 50 ish and pretty well preserved ! I admit I really like the $699.00 dollar riding jacket. Yikes!! It is fun to thumb through these pages and dream...

Looking forward to our 5,000 mile pin next year, not going to happen this year as we picked up our ST Limited on Labor Day this year and have only turned 2,000 miles. Many more to come next year!!

Chupaca
10-26-2013, 11:43 AM
some are still waiting for theirs..didn't know about it so don't remember how long it took to get ours. Pins go out quarterly I think so it will depend on when you get your request in..!! :thumbup:

vtrider
10-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Got mine yesterday! :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
10-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Clay, BRP has actually come a long way in correctly identifying their buyers. It used to be that all of the accessories were styled for trim 30 something's. I applaud them for styling things for us mature riders. :clap:

Bob Denman
10-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Clay, BRP has actually come a long way in correctly identifying their buyers. It used to be that all of the accessories were styled for trim 30 something's. I applaud them for styling things for us mature riders. :clap:
Do you mean us, "Olpharts"?? :shocked: :D

ARtraveler
10-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Congratulations on the receipt of the packet. Based on recent polls, it is obvious that the biggest market so far seems to be the 60 + ryders.

They do have some really nice accessories--but sometimes, there is sticker shock involved. We have the same likes on jackets. I have the leather jacket which was top of the line in 2008--back in the days when it was only $500 or so. It still looks as new as the day I bought it--so, worth it in my opinion--if you don't mind advertising for CanAm.

Deanna777
10-26-2013, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=akspyderman;712544]Congratulations on the receipt of the packet. Based on recent polls, it is obvious that the biggest market so far seems to be the 60 + ryders.

They do have some really nice accessories--but sometimes, there is sticker shock involved. We have the same likes on jackets. I have the leather jacket which was top of the line in 2008--back in the days when it was only $500 or so. It still looks as new as the day I bought it--so, worth it in my opinion--if you don't mind advertising for CanAm.[/QUOTE Add to the market 50+ age riders. Deanna777