PDA

View Full Version : i think today is the day

cuznjohn
10-26-2013, 08:07 AM
so after a week and a half of the dealer having my bike i called them yesterday afternoon and he said he hoped today i will get it back. he was working on it and said = we want to make sure everything is right b4 we give it back to you. now me being me didn't ask if brp said to do other things to it and could that be the reason it said what he said, and by the time i realized i didn't ask they were closed or just didn't take my call. so if i do get it back it is 47 degrees out and i will see what the bike temp is going to be. will post later to let you know what's going on, they don't open till 10 so will post later today.

Jackspyder
10-26-2013, 08:11 AM
so after a week and a half of the dealer having my bike i called them yesterday afternoon and he said he hoped today i will get it back. he was working on it and said = we want to make sure everything is right b4 we give it back to you. now me being me didn't ask if brp said to do other things to it and could that be the reason it said what he said, and by the time i realized i didn't ask they were closed or just didn't take my call. so if i do get it back it is 47 degrees out and i will see what the bike temp is going to be. will post later to let you know what's going on, they don't open till 10 so will post later today.

Hope they were able to resolve the heat issue. What was the hottest temp when you brought it in?

cuznjohn
10-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Hope they were able to resolve the heat issue. What was the hottest temp when you brought it in?

it was 150 degrees at the gas cap and 178 i think at the right foot . i had asked brp to try the new anti freeze they are putting in their other products because it has a higher boiling point, but they never got back to me about it

cuznjohn
10-26-2013, 09:18 AM
well i just got off the phone with the dealer and no changes made from brp to the bike, he also said he will call me around noon to let me know what time to pick it up so i can arrange someone to drop me off to get it.

Dan McNally
10-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Good luck . . . I hope all is well.

RBS66
10-26-2013, 09:55 AM
GOOD LUCK HOPE ALL GOES WELL

Chupaca
10-26-2013, 11:28 AM
we hope..will keeps our fingers crossed things got done right and you are done with this issue..!! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
10-26-2013, 02:22 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_15.gif

ARtraveler
10-26-2013, 02:47 PM

RE: temps. I was rydeing yesterday at 41 degrees. After 20 miles at 68 mph and then at 15 miles of twisties at 55 mph or so, my digital heat guage was showing 1 bar.

Jackspyder
10-26-2013, 04:56 PM
I rode about 15 miles with outside temps hovering around 40 degrees F. The temp around the gas cap registered over 140 degrees. Hope to get mine resolved soon.

OldCowboy
10-27-2013, 12:51 AM
Just remember: Hope is not a method.