PDA

View Full Version : seat

chipshotin
10-26-2013, 05:47 AM
well pull the trigger and got my seats heated picking up the trike from J&J this afternoon...Jim is starting to stock some farkle items in the shop now cant wait for my toasty buns

:yes:
tom

Chupaca
10-26-2013, 12:05 PM
hope that works out for you. Never tried a heated seat but then my seat is not what gets cold..same goes with the heated grips, plams don't get cold but never tried them either..really should but then it doesn't get cold here either. Enjoy the toasty buns..!! :ohyea:

Blue Star
10-26-2013, 02:06 PM
hope that works out for you. Never tried a heated seat but then my seat is not what gets cold..same goes with the heated grips, plams don't get cold but never tried them either..really should but then it doesn't get cold here either. Enjoy the toasty buns..!! :ohyea:

I too never thought of using heated grips, but my wife loves the heated passenger grips on the bike (and seat in her cage). So once I decided to try them out, and to be honest was not too bad. Here in California they might not be a necessary, but in colder states I think they would be.

SpyderAnn01
10-26-2013, 02:12 PM
If the new BRP heated seat actually has heat going down the side if the seat and to the corners where your knees are I think that would be great. You could keep your legs warm too!

chipshotin
10-27-2013, 07:16 AM
I too never thought of using heated grips, but my wife loves the heated passenger grips on the bike (and seat in her cage). So once I decided to try them out, and to be honest was not too bad. Here in California they might not be a necessary, but in colder states I think they would be.

great minds think alike my 2011 is red also lol

billrob71
10-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Congrats on the new addition