PDA

View Full Version : Need video or pictures please!

Guesswho
10-25-2013, 10:41 PM
Well winter is just a few days away :( Anyone have any vids or detailed step by step pictures on how to remove my battery from my 2013 RS? I don't have power out in my garage and I don't want to run a 200 foot extension cord out there for a tender for the next 6 months. If anyone can help me that would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Lamonster
10-26-2013, 06:08 AM
Not much to it. Just open up the trunk and remove the cover for access.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55129&d=1349707841

hchays
10-27-2013, 11:29 AM
:agree: It is two bolts, then one each on the terminals.

Guesswho
10-27-2013, 12:40 PM
thanks for the help guys! but now i seemed to have lost the screw part that it screws into. apparently it's not connected to the terminals or whatever you call it...so i'm missing the little screw piece of medal when i reconnect the battery...hopefully i can find it in the rocks and grass but not hopeful...any idea where i can buy this little thing? home depot? battery plus? ace??7829378294 anyone got old batteries laying around that can send one to me?

UPDATE: I ACTUALLY FOUND IT! AMAZING!:)

SteveMac
10-27-2013, 12:47 PM
thanks for the help guys! but now i seemed to have lost the screw part that it screws into. apparently it's not connected to the terminals or whatever you call it...so i'm missing the little screw piece of medal when i reconnect the battery...hopefully i can find it in the rocks and grass but not hopeful...any idea where i can buy this little thing? home depot? battery plus? ace??7829378294 anyone got old batteries laying around that can send one to me? :)

Why not try your dealer? :dontknow:

Sounds like You have plenty of time for it to arrive before riding season. :thumbup: