PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate testimonial

Pennyrick
10-25-2013, 07:51 PM
This is an overdue testimonial to the Ultimate Seat.

I gave myself an expensive birthday present back in June and bought an Ultimate seat for my 2012 RT Limited.

I went for the Ostrich trim in pearl to match the Spyder as well as the fill through gas door. When my wife asked how much it cost, I gave her the net figure between what I paid and what I sold the factory seat for..... but when you pay well over a grand for a seat, you get a little nervous.

Anyway, we have now taken four trips and my Ultimate seat has been worth every penny. We spent a week in the mountains of Virginia, Tennessee and the Carolinas last week and I have to say that this seat is really... the Ultimate. The factory seat was okay but after several hours, I could feel stress in my upper legs and numbness in my butt. The Ultimate gives me more support under the upper leg area and allows more room from front to back. Also, I never felt any numbness after several hours riding.

I thought of writing a letter to them but since they are SpyderLovers sponsor, I just decided to post this note.

Chupaca
10-25-2013, 07:55 PM
It's always nice to find the comfort zone and be able to stay there...enjoy..!! :thumbup:

Dat Guy
10-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Wow, that looks nice! Did it come with that backrest? I've been looking for something to give me some back support... see here:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?59749-Backrests-Which-one

captblack
10-26-2013, 05:24 AM
I love both of mine ... 2011 RT & 2012 Vulcan 900 :thumbup:

Bob Denman
10-26-2013, 06:25 AM
Nice tactic; giving the NET amount! :thumbup:
Seriously... :congrats:, and it sure does look great!!

Pennyrick
10-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Wow, that looks nice! Did it come with that backrest? I've been looking for something to give me some back support... see here:

I had installed a Utopia backrest on the stock seat. I ordered the Ultimate with the backrest included and it is a bit more comfortable than the Utopia. It doesn't wiggle around as much and sits a bit lower so that my lower lumbar region gets more support. That also may be the seat causing that because you sit more 'into' the Ultimate than you do the stock seat.