PDA

View Full Version : Laser Alignment in Greenville, TX.

shooter
10-25-2013, 07:06 PM
The ride home from Louis Powersports in Greenville, Texas was total enjoyment, the Laser Alignment was spot on, no more pulling, darting and fighting the handlebars runs straight down the road now.

I would highly recommend the Laser Alignment to everyone, it will make an improvement on how the bike tracks and rides.

JimFoy
10-25-2013, 08:23 PM
I'll be making an appointment in Greenville as soon as I get back from Arkansas. Wish I could have had it done prior to this trip, but couldn't arrange it. But we are headed to the Texas Hill Country next month, and I suspect the alignment will make a difference in the ride.

The folks at Louis in Greenville are good people.

Jim Foy

Lamonster
10-26-2013, 06:10 AM
The ride home from Louis Powersports in Greenville, Texas was total enjoyment, the Laser Alignment was spot on, no more pulling, darting and fighting the handlebars runs straight down the road now.

I would highly recommend the Laser Alignment to everyone, it will make an improvement on how the bike tracks and rides.

Glad it worked out and tell Danny if he has anymore questions to give me a call. Take care :doorag:

ornerydog7
10-26-2013, 09:23 AM
I'll be making an appointment in Greenville as soon as I get back from Arkansas. Wish I could have had it done prior to this trip, but couldn't arrange it. But we are headed to the Texas Hill Country next month, and I suspect the alignment will make a difference in the ride.

Jim Foy

Why wait till you get back to Texas? Spyderpops can take care of you while in Arkansas. Check out the link below.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?59653-Laser-Alignments-in-Central-Arkansas-Saturday-Oct-26-2013

ranger
10-26-2013, 09:26 AM

Jim Foy

does the laser alignment void the warranty? can this be done by any spyder dealer and last question, what was the cost?

shooter
10-26-2013, 09:37 AM
does the laser alignment void the warranty? can this be done by any spyder dealer and last question, what was the cost?

It will not void the warranty, cost is around 100-120 dollars from the Greenville, TX Dealer.

shooter
10-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Glad it worked out and tell Danny if he has anymore questions to give me a call. Take care :doorag:

Thanks, my Spyder was the test bike, Danny should be sending you in final info.