PDA

View Full Version : New posts in forums icon changed color?

finless
10-25-2013, 10:40 AM
Today I noticed when looking at the forum home page that the new posts icon for each forum is now blue and it was red before.
I do not like the blue as it is hard to distinguish from forums that do not have new posts with light grey.
The icon was red up until this AM.

Lemont I assume you upgraded Vbulletin? Maybe you forgot to change your theme back to what it was?

Bob

Chupaca
10-25-2013, 10:46 AM
you will get used to it and when you do it will be changed..keeps you on your toes..!! :roflblack:

Lamonster
10-25-2013, 10:51 AM
I've got bigger issues right now that blue verses red. nojoke

Dan McNally
10-25-2013, 10:53 AM

That's true . . . we are homeless!

d.o.spyder-rts
10-25-2013, 11:01 AM
That wouldn't be accessing the home page would it? I can't get to the home page. When I sign in, the "what's new" page is displayed but when I click the home page icon it won't navigate to the home page. I've tried refreshing and even restarting the computer, but this didn't help. Dale

finless
10-25-2013, 11:18 AM
That wouldn't be accessing the home page would it? I can't get to the home page. When I sign in, the "what's new" page is displayed but when I click the home page icon it won't navigate to the home page. I've tried refreshing and even restarting the computer, but this didn't help. Dale

I am having that problem too....

Yes Lemont I run a few forums myself with Vbulletin and the last upgrade we spent hours fixing everything we had customized!

Bob

finless
10-26-2013, 02:37 PM
So the pinkish icons for unread posts are back within forum areas but the main forum page the forum list with new posts still show up as light blue.

Would love them to be back to a redish color again :)

Bob