PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Bike Week,March 7-16 2014.

Ivorspyder
10-24-2013, 08:13 AM
We have contracted as the host hotel Spyderlovers,The Country Inn &Suites,Port Orange(Daytona) for the entire duration of bike week.The rate is $159 per night plus taxes for as little or as many days as you require.The hotel rate for this period is $239.00 so the rate is really good.To book call the hotel directly and quote The Sunbird-Spyder group.Telephone 386-760-0101.......They will require a credit card to hold the reservation until Dec 31st.From Jan 1 2014 the card will be charged and becomes non refundable so it is cancellable upto the end of 2013.The hotel is excellent.We used it for the 1st time last week for Bikeoktoberfest and everyone loved it.
Lamont,Harvey,Len and The Pitbull Crew will be doing alignments in the parking lot of the hotel.Other services will be offered as well.
If you intend coming to bike week and want to book the Spyderlovers host hotel suggest you do this sooner than later as bike week fills up very fast.A number of Spyderlovers have booked already.
Last year BRP did their Owners Appreciation day and the ride on the racetrack the last weekend of bikeweek.Hopefully this should be the same.:yes::yes::yes:

ivor:spyder:

MouthPiece
10-24-2013, 12:03 PM
Ivor? Any minimum "night stay" requirement?

Chris

Ivorspyder
10-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Ivor? Any minimum "night stay" requirement?

Chris
No minimum Chris.One can stay for 1 nt or the entire duration of bikeweek.

Explorer
10-24-2013, 11:33 PM
Thanks for setting this up Ivor. Just booked. See you 9th to 16th.
Roger

flaggerphil
10-25-2013, 02:26 AM
I think I'll just ryde up from my house...

:joke:

bamaspyder1
10-25-2013, 08:49 AM
:pray: think I'll talk this over with the wife it's been a few years since we've been to Daytona.

Ivorspyder
10-25-2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks for setting this up Ivor. Just booked. See you 9th to 16th.
Roger
That's great Roger.Look forward to meeting you.

Ivorspyder
10-26-2013, 05:53 PM
:pray: think I'll talk this over with the wife it's been a few years since we've been to Daytona.
Hope the wife agrees.We would love to see as many Spyders as possible.:thumbup:

maliamd
10-26-2013, 06:34 PM
If i can get a dog sitter count me in!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dg1:

maliamd
10-27-2013, 12:13 PM
If i can get a dog sitter count me in!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dg1:

All set and made reservations! :ohyea: We will be there from March 13-16th. Can't wait to meet everyone! Bringing my cognac 2014 RT-S!! :dg2:

Ivorspyder
10-28-2013, 06:20 PM
All set and made reservations! :ohyea: We will be there from March 13-16th. Can't wait to meet everyone! Bringing my cognac 2014 RT-S!! :dg2:
Glad you could get a dog sitter and have booked.looking forward to meeting you and seeing that new2014 Cognac RT.:clap:

maliamd
10-28-2013, 06:44 PM
Glad you could get a dog sitter and have booked.looking forward to meeting you and seeing that new2014 Cognac RT.:clap:

I am looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Spyderlovers! Fun times ahead! :yes:

Ivorspyder
10-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Bump

Ivorspyder
11-01-2013, 11:19 AM
A fair number of Spyderlovers have already booked.There are still rooms available so if you would like to join us please go ahead and call the hotel.No money is taken from your card until January and until then everything is refundable.:yes::yes:

Ivorspyder
12-30-2013, 01:30 PM
We have contracted as the host hotel Spyderlovers,The Country Inn &Suites,Port Orange(Daytona) for the entire duration of bike week.The rate is $159 per night plus taxes for as little or as many days as you require.The hotel rate for this period is $239.00 so the rate is really good.To book call the hotel directly and quote The Sunbird-Spyder group.Telephone 386-760-0101.......They will require a credit card to hold the reservation until Dec 31st.From Jan 1 2014 the card will be charged and becomes non refundable so it is cancellable upto the end of 2013.The hotel is excellent.We used it for the 1st time last week for Bikeoktoberfest and everyone loved it.
Lamont,Harvey,Len and The Pitbull Crew will be doing alignments in the parking lot of the hotel.Other services will be offered as well.
If you intend coming to bike week and want to book the Spyderlovers host hotel suggest you do this sooner than later as bike week fills up very fast.A number of Spyderlovers have booked already.
Last year BRP did their Owners Appreciation day and the ride on the racetrack the last weekend of bikeweek.Hopefully this should be the same.:yes::yes::yes:

ivor:spyder:WE have many rooms already booked and not many left available.Most are coming for at least 3 nts march 13th-16th.Reggy and the gang have made their bookings as well so if you want to join us call the hotel at 386-760-0101 quoting The Sunbird Spyder Group.

mtbear
12-30-2013, 01:48 PM
I should talk to my brother I know he would be glad to put up a couple of you. He lives in Flagler and use to ride before health issues. He is having surgery early Jan so will wait for that then I will seriously talk to him.
Let me know if interested.
mtbear::D

spyderdmb1621
12-30-2013, 11:59 PM
Room is booked thanks Ivor!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

DJNC
01-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Hello. How do we sign up for the Can Am event/track ride on Saturday at Daytona and how do I get an appointment for the alignment? Staying at the Country Inn as well.

Thanks!

bamaspyder1
01-20-2014, 12:55 PM
I'll be down at the Hampton Inn beachside N. Atlantic Ave. 12th through 16th, also interested in the alignment. Info please..

Ivorspyder
01-29-2014, 06:14 PM
Hello. How do we sign up for the Can Am event/track ride on Saturday at Daytona and how do I get an appointment for the alignment? Staying at the Country Inn as well.

Thanks!
You sign up at The BRP owners day which I think is the Saturday.When you are there and you register they sign you up.
I believe Len and Lamont will be doing alignments in the hotel parking lot.Suggest you pm either one for info to book it.

Ivorspyder
01-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Standard double rooms are now booked up.We have close to half the hotel booked with Spyderlovers.There are 7 suites at $169.00 per night left if anyone wishes to join us.Call the hotel direct quoting Sunbird Spyder group.Tel386-760-0107

Should be a fun event.

Ivor:spyder:

spyder-dude
01-30-2014, 10:13 AM
Just found a 2 bedroom timeshare in Ormond Beach. Looking forward to attending Bike week again and see all of the great spyder riders there! And hoping BRP does the daytona track ride again so I can see how the new RTS handles the racetrack curves up high! :)

xcopnyc
02-18-2014, 06:20 AM
I only live 15 miles from there see & meet you guys in the parking lot.

So Many Roads So Little Time
Joe:yes:

FLNaturist
02-22-2014, 10:20 AM
I ride a 2012 Spyder RT-S and my wife and I are seriously thinking about riding over to Daytona from Sarasota. We have tentative reservations at the Laquita Inn in Daytona Beach, not far from Main Street. Hope to get over to The Country Inn and Suites in order to meet everyone and sign up for the Daytona Raceway ride. Hopefully it will take place again this year! Does anyone have an update on Spyder events? Sure would appreciate it!
~Ray :yes::yes::yes:

need3wheels
02-26-2014, 03:55 PM
I brought my 2011 RTS from Canada & hope to do the drive around Daytona Speedway during Bike Week.
Do I show up at the track demo ride booth & register then, or can I do it ahead of time.

OJ UK
02-26-2014, 04:31 PM
I brought my 2011 RTS from Canada & hope to do the drive around Daytona Speedway during Bike Week.
Do I show up at the track demo ride booth & register then, or can I do it ahead of time.

Try here mate: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?63899-BRP-Ride-the-Track-March-15th-Daytona

HTH:thumbup:

Ivorspyder
03-19-2014, 07:44 AM
We had 42 rooms filled with Spyderlovers for the last Weekend of Bikeweek.Everyone loves this hotel.It is great value during Bikeweek and BikeOctoberfest.I have contracted the 3 nights Thurs October16th to Sunday October 19th For Bikeoktoberfest at last years special rate of $129.00 per night.This is a great rate in a great hotel so if you intend coming to Bikeoktoberfest with Spyderlovers call the hotel and book quoting the Sunbird Spyder group.Tel386-760-0101.

ivor

spyderdmb1621
03-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Bike week and Oktoberfest - same old thing getting bored looking towards some ling rides

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ivorspyder
03-19-2014, 04:48 PM
Bike week and Oktoberfest - same old thing getting bored looking towards some ling rides

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:dontknow::banghead::gaah:

reggystan
03-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Thanks Ivor for getting us this deal for Daytona. The rate you got was almost 1/2 of the going rate when another person tried to check in and didn't have reservations. You know we go to these events not just for the ride but also to see some folks who travel from far away and it's always great to see old friends and catching up and in the process enjoying some nice rides here and there. It has become one of my favorite venues an always lots to do. Good seeing you all there and see you in October.

We had 42 rooms filled with Spyderlovers for the last Weekend of Bikeweek.Everyone loves this hotel.It is great value during Bikeweek and BikeOctoberfest.I have contracted the 3 nights Thurs October16th to Sunday October 19th For Bikeoktoberfest at last years special rate of $129.00 per night.This is a great rate in a great hotel so if you intend coming to Bikeoktoberfest with Spyderlovers call the hotel and book quoting the Sunbird Spyder group.Tel386-760-0101.

ivor

Spy+
03-19-2014, 07:56 PM
Thanks Ivor for getting us this deal for Daytona. The rate you got was almost 1/2 of the going rate when another person tried to check in and didn't have reservations. You know we go to these events not just for the ride but also to see some folks who travel from far away and it's always great to see old friends and catching up and in the process enjoying some nice rides here and there. It has become one of my favorite venues an always lots to do. Good seeing you all there and see you in October.

I second that.. always great to see friends and go for the polar run florida style :roflblack: