PDA

View Full Version : what would you do

cuznjohn
10-22-2013, 02:25 PM
if anyone saw the news about the fight at the baseball game where the guy hit the woman with a punch, if you were being attacked by a couple of guys and a woman would you hit her. i personally would not but being he was being attacked by so many people he could of just pushed her away and worried about the men. so what do you think

Bob Denman
10-22-2013, 02:33 PM
I thijk that the whole embarassing event was hops-powered...:cheers:
I would not allow myself to get cornered/trapped/ or otherwise accosted by a group of beer-up morons at ANY sporting event...
Keep your eyes moving, so as to look for trouble, and move away from it! :thumbup:

spydaman60
10-22-2013, 04:39 PM
I thijk that the whole embarassing event was hops-powered...:cheers:
I would not allow myself to get cornered/trapped/ or otherwise accosted by a group of beer-up morons at ANY sporting event...
Keep your eyes moving, so as to look for trouble, and move away from it! :thumbup:you gotta admit, she took the punch and still stood up! I like strong women like that, but to answer your question cuzz "never hit a woman"! (even if they might have been the aggressor!)

Bob Denman
10-22-2013, 04:43 PM
:agree: She took it like a champ; it's a shame that she had to though!
I was always taught to never hit a woman... while anybody's looking!! :D

cuznjohn
10-22-2013, 04:47 PM
all the times i bounced in bars i would just hole a woman back if she was in a fight and i got hit trying to stop it, but i would always hold back to see if the shirts would get ripped off b4 i stepped in to stop it

Bob Denman
10-22-2013, 04:49 PM
:lecturef_smilie: Why, you sly and sneaky devil... :D

spydaman60
10-22-2013, 05:03 PM
all the times i bounced in bars i would just hole a woman back if she was in a fight and i got hit trying to stop it, but i would always hold back to see if the shirts would get ripped off b4 i stepped in to stop itI thought you were going to say you threw a bucket of water on them to stop the fight-----and the end results would have been similar! dirty minds think alike. gotta go before I get in trouble.:yikes:

Jeriatric
10-22-2013, 05:08 PM
99.9999% of the time. Never. But, there's always the possibility for exception. To me, this one was unnecessary.

ValCruzSpyder
10-22-2013, 06:02 PM
I hit my older sister once when we were real young. It didn't turn out too good! She walked softly and had a bigger stick. Learned my lesson at a very early age!!:opps:

wyliec
10-22-2013, 06:06 PM
If it's at a baseball game, it's a no no. But, if it's at a football game, give it your best shot.

bruiser
10-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Only if I had no other choice. However, I wouldn't mind going a few rounds with...

Laila Ali.

SNOOPY
10-22-2013, 06:24 PM
I wouldn't be at a baseball game, or any other game. Never really had any interest in sports....other than REAL sports like racing. :shocked:

Bob Denman
10-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Only if I had no other choice. However, I wouldn't mind going a few rounds with...

Laila Ali.
She'd probably kick your butt... But it'd be WORTH it! :thumbup: