PDA

View Full Version : Spyder 'Demo' is in the News in Memphis, TN....

Greg H.
07-11-2008, 04:43 PM
My Brother-in-Law just informed me that during a newscast this afternoon, they spoke of this weekend's Can-Am Spyder Demo, and one of the top anchors in Memphis will be riding a Spyder on the 5:00 news!

With this kind of press, tomorrow and Sunday should be a success!

zzneonzz
07-11-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm sure it will be and I know I can't wait!!!!!! Hopefully it won't be as hot as it has been the past few days

Greg H.
07-11-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm sure it will be and I know I can't wait!!!!!! Hopefully it won't be as hot as it has been the past few days

Tim: It's the middle of July in Memphis. :shocked: It's only going to get worse! :barf:

Yeah! It's the midsouth in July. The humidity sucks! roflmao But, hey; It only lasts through the middle of September, if we're lucky. Of course, we will have some breaks. From here on out, it's going to be really miserable! :yikes:

Best riding time in regards to comfort: 1:00 am to 5:30am. That's the best news, I got! :chat:

sleepman
07-12-2008, 04:37 AM
Have fun 2 day guys. I know at Daytona I was the first one in line for the spyder demo. :2thumbs:

By the way I guarantee the heat and humidity is way worse in Florida.

Greg H.
07-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Have fun 2 day guys. I know at Daytona I was the first one in line for the spyder demo. :2thumbs:

By the way I guarantee the heat and humidity is way worse in Florida.

Thanks! 'Just got up, and at least, it doesn't look like rain - so far. There was a 30% chance of that today by yesterday's forecast. Hopefully, it will remain dry today (and tomorrow).