PDA

View Full Version : I'm back almost

SPYDERFUZZ
10-17-2013, 12:48 PM
Hey gang;

I have been down in the dumps of hell since I posted anything. For those that care I believe I have a real cussing back problem. I have a morpheme pump that drip on my spine 24/7. They say "It is working OK" so they say. I have had several strange happening. If I excerpt moving in any direction I have this strange thing occurs I become locked from the waist down. and I can not stand and I just fall where ever I am. I lay there for 20 to 30 min in sever pain and almost pass out. It goes away after awhile. I was suppose to get an MRI today. My stepson was driving and we had to stop because I felt it coming on I slip down to the ground and had to lay beside the road for 20 min. and then my bladder let loose and I was wet from my belt to my knees:banghead::banghead::banghead:. We turned around and came back home. I just had another attack about an hour ago:cus:. I am going to try to go again tomorrow. I have a Honda cross tour and I can make a bed in the back. Just bought a 2012 RT S ES Limited last June and I pray I don't have to sell it:dontknow:. Please pray for me. Just got my:f_spider: all fixed up, bump skid, Ron's sway etc. This is the perfect weather in Texas for riding.
Enough sad news I will keep you posted.

Spiderfuzz

ARtraveler
10-17-2013, 12:51 PM
Hey gang;

I have been down in the dumps of hell since I posted anything. For those that care I believe I have a real cussing back problem. I have a morpheme pump that drip on my spine 24/7. They say "It is working OK" so they say. I have had several strange happening. If I excerpt moving in any direction I have this strange thing occurs I become locked from the waist down. and I can not stand and I just fall where ever I am. I lay there for 20 to 30 min in sever pain and almost pass out. It goes away after awhile. I was suppose to get an MRI today. My stepson was driving and we had to stop because I felt it coming on I slip down to the ground and had to lay beside the road for 20 min. and then my bladder let loose and I was wet from my belt to my knees:banghead::banghead::banghead:. We turned around and came back home. I just had another attack about an hour ago:cus:. I am going to try to go again tomorrow. I have a Honda cross tour and I can make a bed in the back. Just bought a 2012 RT S ES Limited last June and I pray I don't have to sell it:dontknow:. Please pray for me. Just got my:f_spider: all fixed up, bump skid, Ron's sway etc. This is the perfect weather in Texas for riding.

Spiderfuzz

You will be in our thoughts and :pray::pray:. Hope your situation improves. :pray::pray:

quickster47
10-17-2013, 12:53 PM
So sorry to hear about all your problems. Will definitely be praying or you and healing, and that you don't have to sell your Spyder.

Carl

SteveMac
10-17-2013, 12:54 PM
You will be in our thoughts and :pray::pray:. Hope your situation improves. :pray::pray:

:agree:

hoping you feel better.

spydaman60
10-17-2013, 12:54 PM
get better my friend and get back on that spyder! :pray::pray:

Dan McNally
10-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Really sorry to hear this . . . you are in my prayers, and I hope there is something the docs can do to resolve this is a good way for you . . .

Highwayman2013
10-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Sorry to hear this, let's hope this passes and you are back on the road!

spyder3
10-17-2013, 01:17 PM
:pray::pray::pray: are with you Fuzz

Jeriatric
10-17-2013, 01:24 PM
:pray: Hope you're in the hands of a neuro surgeon as apposed to an orthopedic. If not, I'd highly recomend you consult the best one you can find.

Hang in there!

murphybrown
10-17-2013, 02:57 PM
:pray::pray::pray::thumbup:

Spyder_Cowgirl
10-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Spyderfuzz .... spydercowboy and I have a friend that was in very similar shape to you (though not quite as severe, he could still walk some but was in severe pain all the time). Got so bad, he had to be hospitalized just to DO the MRI as it was done using twilight sedation (rare to do this way, and with sedation does come some risk). Outcome was neurosurgery (not ortho) and he was up / walking almost pain free just one week after surgery. Did not feel stable anymore on two wheels, so bought a used Harley tri-glide and loves it.

Praying that your doctors are as successful as our friend's were :pray::pray: .... Best Regards .... Ann

Oldmanzues
10-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Best wishes and hope for a quick and complete recovery
Oldmanzues

Chupaca
10-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Do hope you can get in so they can get to finding out what can be done...all the best..!! :pray::pray:

Netminder
10-17-2013, 04:35 PM
:pray::pray: Prayers to you and hope they find a painless solution!

Cruzr Joe
10-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Prayers for you.

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
10-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Hang in there; Bro! :thumbup:
You've got lots of folks in here, who are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers... :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

ValCruzSpyder
10-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Hang in there; Bro! :thumbup:
You've got lots of folks in here, who are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers... :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

:agree: Our prayers are filled with your name!!!!!

Lilly
10-17-2013, 06:25 PM
~Thoughts with you~ Hope u will be riding spyder very soon :)

mcaccamise
10-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Spyderfuzz,I feel your pain I two am using two morhine patches and super strong pain pills to get around these days my back makes it difficult to do every day choores. I'm hoping for lower back fusion surgery Soon having a new spyder sitting in the garage only adds to the pain of wanting to ride while the weather is beautyful here in Florida. Take care hope your on the road soon our prayers are with you Mike.

maliamd
10-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Spyderfuzz..thoughts and prayers coming your way. This must be so very hard for you. You will get fixed up and hopefully riding your spyder soon.

Ronbo
10-17-2013, 09:46 PM
Hey gang;

Spiderfuzz

Spyderfuzz,
no one can know the pain of spinal nerves that go wrong until they've ben there!
it's downtown hell and occupies every aspect of your being. My heart goes out to you I am going to believe that you do get a neuro-surgeon that can figure you out and fix you.

Raknid
10-17-2013, 09:55 PM
I pray that you find a fix. Living in pain each day must be miserable....

Vrooom
10-18-2013, 12:54 AM
Glad to hear you will have immediate attention. Our thoughts are with you for a quick recovery.

SpyderAnn01
10-18-2013, 01:02 AM
I hope you are feeling better soon and back on your Spyder.

Benggolf
10-18-2013, 01:59 AM
So sorry to hear about your back pain. Our thoughts and prayers for your swift recovery.
Don't give up and you will be back on your Spyder sooner than you think.

spyderfever
10-18-2013, 04:03 AM
Sending prayers your way, Spyderfuzz, for an accurate diagnosis & a speedy recovery. May God Bless You, my friend!:pray:

CyncySpyder
10-18-2013, 04:32 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52277&d=1346070113 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1885&attachmentid=52276)