PDA

View Full Version : Need a Laser Alignment in the Phoenix area for your Spyder? I do!!!!

AZLife
10-16-2013, 12:17 AM
Any Spyder Riders left in Arizona?

If so, I would highly recommend jumping on the "laser alignment" bandwagon and getting one done on your Spyder while "Outlaw" is in town. Outlaw is going to be in Sedona, AZ for a week in November, but if enough SpyderLovers make an appointment for November 3rd, the Outlaw gang will travel to the Phoenix area (Cave Creek to be exact) for the day.

Just in case you are curious, Outlaw (Rolo, LLC aka Spyder Comfort) is the "inventor" of the laser alignment technology that you read so much about in all the threads. Unfortunately, we have no dealers here in Arizona that can offer us these alignments.

I have no affiliation with this Company whatsoever, but it sure would be nice to have them come to me in Phoenix, rather me needing to go to them in Sedona.

For more info and to make an appointment, see this thread that another local SpyderLover started...
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?59192-Rolo-Laser-Alignment-coming-to-Phoenix-Arizona

dizzyspots
10-18-2013, 08:00 AM
interested, but will be in Baja until Nov 7

M109Dreamer
10-18-2013, 08:33 AM
I have signed up to get our RT done in November when there coming to Cave Creek. There are several Spyders in the valley. Not sure if they are on the board here. Hope there is enough interest in this.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

blambert
10-20-2013, 09:57 AM
I have signed up to get our RT done in November when there coming to Cave Creek. There are several Spyders in the valley. Not sure if they are on the board here. Hope there is enough interest in this.

I will be getting my Spyder RS done at 930am in Cave Creek on Nov 3rd

M109Dreamer
10-20-2013, 11:10 AM
I will be getting my Spyder RS done at 930am in Cave Creek on Nov 3rd

We have ours scheduled for noon. Hope to see you around Cave Creek area that day. :thumbup:

MidLifeCrisis
10-20-2013, 01:36 PM
How would you even know if you need one. My tires look fine. There's no tracking problem or anything, but seems folks are doing it anyway. What's the point if there are no symptoms?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SpyRyd
10-20-2013, 02:06 PM
How would you even know if you need one. My tires look fine. There's no tracking problem or anything, but seems folks are doing it anyway. What's the point if there are no symptoms?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You may have "symptoms" that you don't know or realize you have. Only after you get the laser alignment will those unknown symptoms become apparent. Like most of us who have had the laser alignment, you will be pleased with the improved handling. On the other hand, your ryde may be one of those few and far between Spyders with "perfect" alignment. If so you will not see much if any improvement in handling after getting the laser alignment, but you will know that your Spyder is aligned properly.

M109Dreamer
10-20-2013, 03:08 PM
Our Spyder didnt have any issues the first 9K miles but can tell the front left tire on the inside is wearing more than the right. I figured for the $$$ its worth it. And the odds of the dealer at prep time got it right is few and far between.