07-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Check it out...:thumbup:

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k359/csrwgtn/P7100060.jpg

csmead
07-10-2008, 08:37 PM
...got one!

hawkiii
07-10-2008, 08:40 PM
my dealer gave me a stack of these things. I've been handing them out to friends that ride.

jeuchler
07-10-2008, 09:16 PM
my dealer gave me a stack of these things. I've been handing them out to friends that ride.

What the heck, hawkill?

I just drove down to my dealer and bought a 2XL Can-Am Caliber jacket (I'm not that huge, but the thing fits fine. Weird labeling--but that's another story) and they didn't even mention anything about bandanas!

Now, seeing as I need to cover spots that, er, used to be covered by hair, I am definitely in need!

Can I pay you to ship me one if you still "have a stack" of them??

bjt
07-10-2008, 11:18 PM
What the heck, hawkill?

I just drove down to my dealer and bought a 2XL Can-Am Caliber jacket (I'm not that huge, but the thing fits fine. Weird labeling--but that's another story) and they didn't even mention anything about bandanas!

Now, seeing as I need to cover spots that, er, used to be covered by hair, I am definitely in need!

John, you certainly didn't appear to be a 2XL in Valcourt. You been bulking up to play for the Patriots this year?

hawkiii
07-11-2008, 12:43 PM
What the heck, hawkill?

Tell you what, send me a PM and I'll see if I can find one for you. If you aren't in a hurry I plan to run to my dealer within the next couple weeks.
I might be able to pick you up more than one. (hour drive on 2 lane hwy)
If I can get a few more I'd be happy to send you one or two.

jeuchler
07-11-2008, 10:03 PM
John, you certainly didn't appear to be a 2XL in Valcourt. You been bulking up to play for the Patriots this year?

I know...I ordered a size large from the dealer, then stopped by when I was down there, looked at the 2XL (that's like, XXL!!) and thought it looked kind of small.

I tried it on, and it fit.

Apparently, the 2XL fellow for whom they ordered the jacket complained that it was way too small for him.

Anyhow, I love the jacket--just did a six hour ride in it. (I'm almost in Michigan, Brian!) The lesson here, I guess, is to not necessarily trust the labeling...

pzim
07-12-2008, 04:09 AM
Hawk!!!

Where in northern California are you ? I'm in Sacramento.

pzim