PDA

View Full Version : big thank you to elka shocks

cuznjohn
10-14-2013, 05:09 PM
when i installed the elka shocks on my bike one started leaking after about 2 weeks. i called them and they said to return both shocks back to them, i couldn't understand why they wanted both but they sent a shipping label and had fed ex pick them up. the door bell just rang and it was fed ex with two brand new shocks for me. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH ELKA it's a pleasure doing business with a great company

Bob Denman
10-14-2013, 05:11 PM
:congrats: :2thumbs:

docdoru
10-14-2013, 05:37 PM
Same experience with Trooper from Elka: great product (not a $17 OEM shock...:lecturef_smilie:) and great company.
PS: just passed the 200K miles mark with the Elka's (2008 SM5, replaced all 3 OEM shocks when the Spyder was @ 28K). :doorag:

Netminder
10-14-2013, 07:44 PM
They are definitely excellent in client service as well as having a great product!:thumbup::thumbup:

SNOOPY
10-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the post.

I've been on the fence a little about the Elka's, I know they have always been all the rage when I use to race Quads....just never had the money back then to take the dive.

Would be nice to have someone local w/ them to test drive. lol

Netminder
10-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the post.

I've been on the fence a little about the Elka's, I know they have always been all the rage when I use to race Quads....just never had the money back then to take the dive.

Would be nice to have someone local w/ them to test drive. lol
Guarantee when you try them , you will see a major improvement in the ride!:thumbup:

SNOOPY
10-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Guarantee when you try them , you will see a major improvement in the ride!:thumbup:

Thank you for the recommendation!

I already have a few emails into Yann, I guess I just need to do it.

My only concern is that I ride solo AND sometimes ride w/ a passenger, so not sure how it will react under 2 situations....but I guess much better than stock! :roflblack: