PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG Ryders

CMA Cowboy
10-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Surprise meeting of some of the group that attended the MOGANG Branson weekend a few minutes ago. Pinkyjo and I pulled up to a red light on our RT's and saw a group of spyder ryders waving enthusiastically at us from the gas station on the corner. Pulled in and talked briefly with them. As they pulled out to head east for home sent up a prayer for safe travels for them and all the rest headed home from the weekend ride. Sure made us smile to see them.

Mo Lee
10-13-2013, 01:26 PM
We also met the Eastern Division of the MoGang as well, however I was in a Dodge hanging my arm out the window in downtown just before the square and couldn't get anyone to wave back. Not sure if it was me or the Dodge they didn't like.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
10-13-2013, 02:38 PM
I was lucky enough to be a participant in that weekend get together and we had a blast, thank you Mogang.

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

samewok
10-13-2013, 02:50 PM
I enjoyed the trip very much.

OldCowboy
10-13-2013, 02:56 PM
It was truly a joy.

In fact, I think my wife enjoyed it more than me. At one point she told someone, "I was really pissed he bought the :f_spider:. But now I'm really glad he did. It's a blast to ride and the people we've met are outstanding." :yes::yes::yes:

And to think, I could never get her to ryde on my Harley!

Cruzr Joe
10-13-2013, 02:59 PM
Surprisingly, we had at least 8 of the 25/26 bikes were 2013s and everyone of them were happy with thier bikes and we had several great rides.

Cruzr Joe

GloryRyders
10-14-2013, 05:46 AM
It's always a fun weekend when the MoGang has a get-together!:yes: Great to see everyone, we were sorry to have to leave early but sometimes family gets in the way of Spydertime!:dontknow:

2 Cruysyn
10-14-2013, 06:17 AM
Ditto + to what's already been said. Any time you can hang out with the MOGANG, whether you know 'em or not, is a good time.

cbredneck
10-14-2013, 06:30 AM
Passing through Springfield on our around the country jaunt. Met the folks at Pitbull and joined up with the group in Branson. What a great group of people in the MoGang. We had a great time and look ahead to the next meeting. Laser alignment is working great, Rt 43 and 7 gave it a good test. Reid and June cbredneck

2 Cruysyn
10-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Passing through Springfield on our around the country jaunt. Met the folks at Pitbull and joined up with the group in Branson. What a great group of people in the MoGang. We had a great time and look ahead to the next meeting. Laser alignment is working great, Rt 43 and 7 gave it a good test. Reid and June cbredneck

Ditto here. The next big one is going to be Spyderfest 2014. I look forward to meeting up with you two again. Safe travels as you make your way around the country.

Bob Denman
10-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Question(s): How does one become a "MoGang member"?
Is it by birthright, geopgraphy, frame of mind??? :dontknow:
Gosh, I hope that it doesn't involve goats! :shocked:

:D :joke: :joke: :D :2thumbs:

SteveMac
10-15-2013, 04:52 PM

Bob
Historically it has been:

show up for the rides
enjoy riding to eat (including ice cream) and wine for some.....!
but the big kicker has always been the work on Spyderfest and volunteering.
usually has involved lots of table and chair moving, trash dumping and other nefarious duties.
The whole Goat thing is a myth, but MoLee will be happy to indoctrinate you into a certain "festival" that requires eating things you really don't want to know about. But I am sure if Lee sees this, he will be happy to clue you in.

Cruzr Joe
10-15-2013, 04:56 PM

Hmmm, I missed the goat thing, i hope i am happy about that :dontknow::dontknow:

Bob, you would fit in with this group of misfits ... I mean fine folks, where is the eraser on this thing.

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
10-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Riding for food is what I actually do best! :2thumbs:
I've got a strong back and a mind that's just weak enough to allow me to follow directions reasonably well... :opps:
And with enough hot sauce; I could probably swallow a moose turd! :D Tell Lee that there's gonna have to be a meeting... :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
10-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Riding for food is what I actually do best! :2thumbs:
I've got a strong back and a mind that's just weak enough to allow me to follow directions reasonably well... :opps:
And with enough hot sauce; I could probably swallow a moose turd! :D Tell Lee that there's gonna have to be a meeting... :thumbup:

Goats?, Moose Turds??, :gaah: you guys are weird. (But, in a good way) :thumbup::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

SteveMac
10-15-2013, 05:10 PM
Goats?, Moose Turds??, :gaah: you guys are weird. (But, in a good way) :thumbup::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

Oh, you have no idea Joe. I don't think you got to be around MoLee much. God help us if he comes in with his input on the "festival".
:yikes:

Edit: but you can also ask RickyLen, or better yet, Bumblebee.

Mo Lee
10-15-2013, 05:11 PM
Not sure about goats maybe that is something new since I've been around. All I know is I've been black-balled ever since I brought oysters to a meeting and tried to share with everyone.And if you don't believe me read the second post in this thread.

SteveMac
10-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Not sure about goats maybe that is something new since I've been around. All I know is I've been black-balled ever since I brought oysters to a meeting and tried to share with everyone.

Uh yeah....
and nice play on words there Lee!

bullant12
10-15-2013, 06:19 PM
I think Len, Harvey and I have figured out a new way to "introduce" new riders... But I will let Len take care of that department:

WILD HOGS!!!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderNana
10-15-2013, 06:30 PM

It was really great meeting you Reid and June! Hope the rest of your ride cross country will be safe and that you'll come back to hang out with us again. We enjoyed your company very much!

SpyderNana
10-15-2013, 06:43 PM
Both Dennis (aka Spyderfever) and I had a great time on the Mogang ride. Nice to see old friends again and meet so many new ones. Thanks for all the information from Cruzr Joe on the conceal and carry stuff, and for all the laughs we shared. Thanks to Tom from Michigan for the "Spyder cider" that was shared during the Cardinal game. Thanks Len for another great Mogang event and thanks to everyone who participated. Really enjoyed meeting Faran, Leira, Eric, Spyderpops, and Lamont. I'm sure we'll be getting to know them all better in the near future. We had an amazing time! Hope to see each and everyone of you again soon! And for those of you who couldn't make it here for the Branson weekend, I hope you are planning to make it to Spyderfest 2014. See you there! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
10-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Both Dennis (aka Spyderfever) and I had a great time on the Mogang ride. Nice to see old friends again and meet so many new ones. Thanks for all the information from Cruzr Joe on the conceal and carry stuff, and for all the laughs we shared. Thanks to Tom from Michigan for the "Spyder cider" that was shared during the Cardinal game. Thanks Len for another great Mogang event and thanks to everyone who participated. Really enjoyed meeting Faran, Leira, Eric, Spyderpops, and Lamont. I'm sure we'll be getting to know them all better in the near future. We had an amazing time! Hope to see each and everyone of you again soon! And for those of you who couldn't make it here for the Branson weekend, I hope you are planning to make it to Spyderfest 2014. See you there! :thumbup:

This is one of the reasons we love to meet up with and spend time with other Spyder Ryders, the friendships that we make are really really cool, and the Mogang do it right.

Cruzr Joe

BumbleBee
10-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Oh, you have no idea Joe. I don't think you got to be around MoLee much. God help us if he comes in with his input on the "festival".
:yikes:

Edit: but you can also ask RickyLen, or better yet, Bumblebee.

I DID NOT EAT THOSE...........nasty..........:roflblack:

SteveMac
10-15-2013, 08:44 PM
I DID NOT EAT THOSE...........nasty..........:roflblack:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: I KNEW that you would have something to say about that!

BumbleBee
10-15-2013, 08:47 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: I KNEW that you would have something to say about that!

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::b arf::barf::barf:

lol :)

Mo Lee
10-16-2013, 03:50 AM
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::b arf::barf::barf:

lol :)
Ricky and a couple of others had some, I think Gary, Sam and maybe Jim!

Mo Lee
10-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Ok I might as well confess, Lily says you all won't believe me anyway. That was the best money I ever spent, buying that box of chicken nuggets. I really do think we all need to get together and attend the testicle festival next June.:D:D:D:D:D:bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::yes::yes::yes: :yes:

GloryRyders
10-16-2013, 05:33 AM
Ricky and a couple of others had some, I think Gary, Sam and maybe Jim!

And they were GOOD AND TASTY!:roflblack:

GloryRyders
10-16-2013, 05:35 AM
Ok I might as well confess, Lily says you all won't believe me anyway. That was the best money I ever spent, buying that box of chicken nuggets. I really do think we all need to get together and attend the testicle festival next June.:D:D:D:D:D:bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::yes::yes::yes: :yes:

Sounds like a plan man!:bbq:

2 Cruysyn
10-16-2013, 06:40 AM
I thought the gator tails at Friday nights dinner, drizzled with whatever the green stuff was, were bad enough. Heard they were good though :shocked:

Bob Denman
10-16-2013, 06:50 AM
I heard that they taste... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_122.gif :roflblack:

Shewhoprays
10-16-2013, 06:52 AM
Dennis and I really enjoyed the weekend although he wasn't feeling well and couldn't go on the ryde to Arkansas. REALLY enjoyed seeing the gang again and meeting new friends. Dave at the hotel is always a plus and so nice to make us chocolate chip cookies. I got the laser alignment and sway bar on my spyder while at Pitbull and first noticed the difference when I went in reverse. Not sure why that was but WOW what a difference. Also enjoyed the BBQ and seeing Len ryde the fighting spyder with a pink striped helmet. That's one gorgeous roadster and hope it goes for a good price - such a good cause. Hope to see many of you at our November meeting. Bj

Cruzr Joe
10-16-2013, 07:54 AM
I thought the gator tails at Friday nights dinner, drizzled with whatever the green stuff was, were bad enough. Heard they were good though :shocked:

Suprisingly, the gator tails were pretty good, the green stuff was yucky.

Cruzr Joe

2ndChildhood
10-16-2013, 07:28 PM
The Gator Tails with the green slime was good.

Life is Great - Be Safe
ToM