PDA

View Full Version : HELP !!

agasperino
10-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Hope someone knows
Is the Rolo alignment the same alignment system that Can Am came up with earlier this year.I was having quite an issue with the handling on my 2013 RT, and the new style alignment helped, and have been wondering if it was the same as the Rolo system or should I have it redone with Rolo equipment?

Bob Denman
10-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Why not send a PM to Lamonster about it; he'd know for sure! :thumbup:

samewok
10-12-2013, 02:20 PM
It is not the same.

Huddleston
10-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Hope someone knows
Is the Rolo alignment the same alignment system that Can Am came up with earlier this year.I was having quite an issue with the handling on my 2013 RT, and the new style alignment helped, and have been wondering if it was the same as the Rolo system or should I have it redone with Rolo equipment?

According to my Dealer, the BRP laser alignment is only for the front. The Rolo alignment is for the rear.

NancysToy
10-12-2013, 02:56 PM
The Rolo, now Outlaw, Alignment System is quite different and in my opinion far more precise. They have also figured out the compensation for suspension loading more carefully than BRP, so the aligned Spyder does better going down the road after their system is used. If you are near a place where the Outlaw (ROLO) system is offered, it is worthwhile to have it done, as far as I am concerned. I wish one would show up in Michigan.

Chief One
10-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Does it need to be done after every so many miles or is it a one time thing?
They are coming to Atlanta and I am considering it after reading all the reviews.
Thanks for any info

Jeriatric
10-12-2013, 03:48 PM
The folks at rolo say it's a one time deal. Unless you have an accdent, bump a curb, or smack a pot hole.

spydaman60
10-12-2013, 03:49 PM
They are coming to Atlanta and I am considering it after reading all the reviews.
Thanks for any infoFROM WHAT I WAS TOLD, IT'S A ONE TIME THING. HAD MINE DONE AT SPYDERQUEST>

NancysToy
10-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks for any info
As was said, one time unless you have an accident, bump a curb, or hit a pothole. I would add doing so if you have front suspension components replaced, replace your shocks with aftermarket, or install or remove shock relocators.

Chupaca
10-12-2013, 08:45 PM
they are not the same system. The Rolo/outlaw is a better system and uses different points to align. Worth it if available in your area. Takes about an hour and from what I hear around $120.00... :thumbup:

Questions
10-13-2013, 05:48 AM
It's 150.00 in Orlando right now, hope it's worth it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Red RT-S
10-13-2013, 07:15 AM
Just paid $119.00 at Profile Power Sports in Conway, NH. Seemed to improve the ride on the way home. I always thought the darting was due to irregularities in our northern New England roads, but there was much less need to correct on the ride home.;)

Bob Denman
10-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Are there any sites that perform the Outlaw alignment in the Mid-Hudson Valley region of NYS??? :dontknow:

Tango
10-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Are there any sites that perform the Outlaw alignment in the Mid-Hudson Valley region of NYS??? :dontknow:

Tire dealer in Accord does it. Forget the name. He will probably chime in soon. :thumbup: Tom :trike:

spydaman60
10-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Are there any sites that perform the Outlaw alignment in the Mid-Hudson Valley region of NYS??? :dontknow:rnet (ron):thumbup:

RBS66
10-13-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm having the alignment and a Ron bar installed next Friday at Blackmans in Emmaus PA. Hope it corrects my handling. The dealer said that they have only done around six alignments. Hope they are trained on the system by Rolo. He also said they have never installed an after market sway bar. Only going to them because they are the closest to me with the Rolo system.
Hope all turns out well!!!

OldCowboy
10-14-2013, 01:05 PM
I've watched Lamonster do a ROLO alignment. It is sooooo much easier and more precise than the kludge BRP came up with. The ROLO system actually aligns the front hubs with the rear wheel, assuring that all three wheels are in alignment with each other. The labor intensive BRP system attempts to align the front brake discs with the frame, but does it with no weight on the bike and ignores the rear tire.

Bob Denman
10-14-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm trying to figure out a way to get the new bike to Ron without the Missus finding out about it... :shocked: