PDA

View Full Version : Rolo Laser Alignment coming to Phoenix Arizona

blambert
10-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Folks,

Outlaw ( Rolo) Laser Front End Alignment is coming to Phoenix Arizona on Nov 3rd 2013 from 10am - 4pm

1. Location will be a resdience in Cave Creek AZ - address will be provided Oct 30th?
2. Service is by appointment only - pleae contact Krystal at sales@spydercomfort.com ( Rolo Laser Alignment)
3. Service will take 30 minutes or longer
4. The price for the alignment? $130 CASH and that includes a steering sensor reset

The Phoenix weather in November should be 80 dgress and brillant sunshine In addition there is also a very big annual event going on in Cave Creek that weekend called “Wild West Days”. With lots of motorcycle

http://wildwestdayscavecreek.com/ (http://wildwestdayscavecreek.com/)

AZSPYDER
10-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Thanks Lambo,

I will make an appointment to be there. I was wondering if laser alignment would make it to our neck of the woods, or desert so to speak.

AZLife
10-12-2013, 01:00 AM
I'll be there too ;)! It will be nice to meet some local SpyderLover members. I don't know anybody else out this way that has a Spyder. We should make a :cheers: out of it! Great timing with Wild West Days going on just minutes away!

Thanks "OutLaw Boys" for coming out to the high Sonoran Desert for us SpyderLovers!

SNOOPY
10-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Good to hear! :thumbup:

FLAlaserman
10-12-2013, 08:58 AM
TO ALL SPYDER RIDERS , if ANY vehicle has those black round things on them...AKA TIRES...THEY NEED A LASER ALIGNMENT...in the last month I have done Race Cars, Spyders, flat bed tractor trailers, a 2013 F-350 and yesterday a GOLF CART... :thumbup:

spyderdreamer
10-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Just sent y'all an email to schedule an appt while y'all are in Phoenix, AZ

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

agasperino
10-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Hope someone knows
Is the Rolo alignment the same alignment system that Can Am came up with earlier this year.I was having quite an issue with the handling on my 2013 RT, and the new style alignment helped, and have been wondering if it was the same as the Rolo system or should I have it redone with Rolo equipment?

FLAspydergirl
10-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Folks,

Outlaw ( Rolo) Laser Front End Alignment is coming to Phoenix Arizona on Nov 3rd 2013 from 10am - 4pm

1. Location will be a resdience in Cave Creek AZ - address will be provided Oct 30th?
2. Service is by appointment only - pleae contact Krystal at sales@spydercomfort.com ( Rolo Laser Alignment)
3. Service will take 30 minutes or longer
4. The price for the alignment?$130 CASH and that includes a steering sensor reset

The Phoenix weather in November should be 80 dgress and brillant sunshine In addition there is also a very big annual event going on in Cave Creek that weekend called “Wild West Days”. With lots of motorcycle

http://wildwestdayscavecreek.com/ (http://wildwestdayscavecreek.com/)

Is there a Arizona Spyder Riders club?

blambert
10-14-2013, 05:19 PM
I ride with the CASE group here in Phoenix that has quite a few Can Spyder riders.

CASE of America (info@meetup.com)

AZLife
10-14-2013, 05:45 PM
I ride with the CASE group here in Phoenix that has quite a few Can Spyder riders.

CASE of America (info@meetup.com)

I've been wondering if there were any other Spyder Riders around the Phoenix area. I sure don't see very many and the AZ forum group's postings are all quite out of date. I'll have to send an email to the CASE of America to get more info for rides.

In the meantime, I hope more people will take advantage of the Outlaw Laser Alignments in November. I think I read somewhere that there was a minimum number of people that needed to make an appointment in order to make it worth their trip out to Phoenix. I'm signed up and I have another co-worker that just got a Spyder that has signed up too. Maybe we can somehow spread the word to the CASE Group Spyder riders somehow?

Not to whine, but I WANT MY LASER ALIGNMENT!!! :banghead:

blambert
10-16-2013, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE=AZLife;706285]I've been wondering if there were any other Spyder Riders around the Phoenix area. I sure don't see very many and the AZ forum group's postings are all quite out of date. I'll have to send an email to the CASE of America to get more info for rides.

In the meantime, I hope more people will take advantage of the Outlaw Laser Alignments in November. I think I read somewhere that there was a minimum number of people that needed to make an appointment in order to make it worth their trip out to Phoenix. I'm signed up and I have another co-worker that just got a Spyder that has signed up too. Maybe we can somehow spread the word to the CASE Group Spyder riders somehow?

Not to whine, but I WANT MY LASER ALIGNMENT!!! :banghead:[/QUOTE

i will be there to get my alignment done at 930am on Nov 3, 2013

AZLife
10-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Sounds good, BLambert. I'll see you there. My appointment is right before yours. By the way BLambert, check your PM.

AZSpyder and Spyderdreamer, when are your appointment times? Maybe all us SpyderLovers can compare notes on our cool :ani29: rides while we are there. :thumbup:

Any other takers in Phoenix want to stop by? Watching is free!

AZLife
10-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Sounds like we have a decent turnout for our local Arizona SpyderLovers meet & greet out in Cave Creek on Nov 3rd. Pretty cool that Outlaw will be there for our laser alignments. Can't believe all the threads out there on this topic. I believe there are still appointments available too! It's a shame we have no dealers out this way that want to jump on the Laser Alignment bandwagon.

See you all there!

Vrooom
10-24-2013, 11:48 PM
This snowbird won't arrive until a week later, darn. Will there be a possible return date?

FLAspydergirl
10-25-2013, 03:14 PM
This snowbird won't arrive until a week later, darn. Will there be a possible return date?

The Outlaw boys ( and girls) will return in October of 2014 we LOVE the area...been going for 15 years now and we never get tired of the scenery.

M109Dreamer
10-25-2013, 08:33 PM
Sounds good, BLambert. I'll see you there. My appointment is right before yours. By the way BLambert, check your PM.

AZSpyder and Spyderdreamer, when are your appointment times? Maybe all us SpyderLovers can compare notes on our cool :ani29: rides while we are there. :thumbup:

Any other takers in Phoenix want to stop by? Watching is free!

Spyderdreamer is my wifes login here. We have out appointment at noon. Cant wait to get this done and meet everyone. :thumbup:

AZLife
10-27-2013, 10:37 AM
:yes::yes::yes: One more week for my Outlaw laser alignment in the Phoenix area! With all the other threads recently on this forum reporting how great the end-result is, the anticipation is killing me! :shocked:

AZSPYDER
10-27-2013, 09:08 PM
There is another thread saying they are in Sedona on the 3rd.....cave Creek or Sedona?

AZLife
10-27-2013, 09:18 PM
There is another thread saying they are in Sedona on the 3rd.....cave Creek or Sedona?

Originally they were scheduled to be in Sedona, but they changed their plans for the 3rd in order to make it easier for all of us in the Phoenix metropolitan area. So mark you calendar for November 3rd in Cave Creek. I believe you need to contact Kristal for an appointment.

Hope to see you there!

M109Dreamer
10-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Originally they were scheduled to be in Sedona, but they changed their plans for the 3rd in order to make it easier for all of us in the Phoenix metropolitan area. So mark you calendar for November 3rd in Cave Creek. I believe you need to contact Kristal for an appointment.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the clarification AZLife. I was starting to get confused on the location of when and where it was going to take place.

Do we have an address yet of where it will happen at?
Thanks,
Shane

TJKBear
10-27-2013, 10:23 PM
HoneyBear and I will take a ride up to meet some of yas :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

AZLife
10-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the clarification AZLife. I was starting to get confused on the location of when and where it was going to take place.

Do we have an address yet of where it will happen at?
Thanks,
Shane

Yes, we do. I will PM (Private Message) you the address. Anybody else that is interested please email Kristal (Outlaw) at the email that BLambert provided in the initial posting. If you just want to come hang out and watch, Outlaw will be doing alignments at least until noon at this point and local SpyderLovers.com members will be drifting in and out during those times for their appointments. I think Outlaw's schedule is booked until that time (noon), so if there are any others that need alignments just let them know and they will extend the hours as long as they need to. Please encourage all other local Spyder riders to get their alignment while they can because this is just a one day opportunity in the Phoenix area. They won't be back until next year. There are NO dealers in Arizona that can offer the Outlaw/Rolo laser alignments at this point (or any other type of alignment for that matter).

Oh, don't forget Cave Creek's Wild West Days are going on that day too, so you can mosey on down to Cave Creek to join in the Wild West activities or simply eat lunch and a brewsky at one of the local establishments such as The Hideaway, Harold's Cave Creek Corral or The Buffalo Chip to name a few. It's only a 5 minute drive away.

As I mentioned, I'm sponsoring these alignments at my residence (in order to save me a drive to Sedona ;)). PM me with any questions. Look forward to meeting you all there. Maybe I'll even try and provide some nice cold refreshments!

Peter

AZLife
10-28-2013, 12:02 AM
HoneyBear and I will take a ride up to meet some of yas :cool:

TJKBear, check your PM....

M109Dreamer
10-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks Peter, see you and everyone next Sunday!
Shane & Sarah

M109Dreamer
10-31-2013, 08:51 AM
Sarah and I plan on getting up there around 1100. See everyone Sunday.

AZLife
10-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Sarah and I plan on getting up there around 1100. See everyone Sunday.

Sounds Good, Shane. I'll of course be there :yes: See you then!

Peter

M109Dreamer
10-31-2013, 02:50 PM
Hey Peter,
We figured we would show up a little before to meet everyone and watch the process a couple times.

Terry & Deb are riding with us also.

AZLife
10-31-2013, 02:55 PM
Hey Peter,
We figured we would show up a little before to meet everyone and watch the process a couple times.

Terry & Deb are riding with us also.

Sounds good. Come hang out. I'll put you to work :clap:

AZLife
11-01-2013, 12:37 AM
3 Day Count Down!

M109Dreamer
11-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Sounds good. Come hang out. I'll put you to work :clap:

Absolutely, I enjoy learning and wrenching on the Spyder.

Sarah and I will be at Motorcycles on Main tonight if anyone is interested. I believe it runs from 6-10 pm in Mesa. Crossroads are Center and Main street.

M109Dreamer
11-01-2013, 06:46 PM
TTT

M109Dreamer
11-02-2013, 08:39 PM
OK folks, we'll see y'all tomorrow. :thumbup:

TJKBear
11-02-2013, 08:54 PM
:thumbup: see ya in the am :)

M109Dreamer
11-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Mike, Kristal, Diane, & Dave for coming out to AZ and providing the laser alignments to us in the Phoenix metro area.

And another THANKS goes out to Peter (AZLife) for letting them use his home for doing this.

Sarah & I really enjoyed meeting everyone and hopefully we can start having some rides and get together's.
Shane & Sarah

AZLife
11-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Wow, what an impressive turnout we had today for Outlaw's Laser Alignments. I believe we had around 15+ people that turned out for this event today in beautiful Cave Creek, AZ! What a great group of people, both local, and not so local. It was awesome to meet all of you, and I hope we can all get together for a ride together every now and then. We had dedicated Spyder Riders that traveled as far away as Las Vegas, Tuscon and Casa Grande to name a few.

The Outlaw group did a "fantastic" job handling the crowd and the many alignments done in just one day. They put in 7.5 hours straight without even a lunch break. I don't have the exact statistics, but I believe every Spyder was out of alignment, even the ones that thought they wouldn't be (such as mine). I for one didn't even notice that I had a problem. But after a long drive this evening, all I can say is, RIGHT ON! The best way to describe the end-result is that the ride/steering feels "effortless". Kind of just like floating as I go. Really, I'm not kidding you, but that's the best way that I can describe it in words. I only now realize how I must have been unknowingly "fighting" with the steering up until this point. And the cornering is fantastic! No more holding back around the corner and it feels much more controlled.

Thanks, Outlaw team for a job well done and thanks so much for making the trip out here to the Phoenix, AZ area for us!

Here are just a few of the Spyder's that we found creeping around the desert today:

FLAspydergirl
11-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Wow, what an impressive turnout we had today for Outlaw's Laser Alignments. I believe we had around 15+ people that turned out for this event today in beautiful Cave Creek, AZ! What a great group of people, both local, and not so local. It was awesome to meet all of you, and I hope we can all get together for a ride together every now and then. We had dedicated Spyder Riders that traveled as far away as Las Vegas, Tuscon and Casa Grande to name a few.

The Outlaw group did a "fantastic" job handling the crowd and the many alignments done in just one day. They put in 7.5 hours straight without even a lunch break. I don't have the exact statistics, but I believe every Spyder was out of alignment, even the ones that thought they wouldn't be (such as mine). I for one didn't even notice that I had a problem. But after a long drive this evening, all I can say is, RIGHT ON! The best way to describe the end-result is that the ride/steering feels "effortless". Kind of just like floating as I go. Really, I'm not kidding you, but that's the best way that I can describe it in words. I only now realize how I must have been unknowingly "fighting" with the steering up until this point. And the cornering is fantastic! No more holding back around the corner and it feels much more controlled.

Thanks, Outlaw team for a job well done and thanks so much for making the trip out here to the Phoenix, AZ area for us!

Here are just a few of the Spyder's that we found creeping around the desert today:

I will post tommorow...it was a 12 hour day...tired oh yeah !!

C3517C
11-05-2013, 03:21 AM
I drove 647.2 miles round trip to get mine done. Admittedly, I took a few scenic routes. And I would do it again. Beautiful riding and the perfect time of year to tour the desert. It's so nice to go straight after pulling left for 2 years. Great people, staff and customers both. :thumbup:

AZLife
11-06-2013, 12:26 AM
I drove 647.2 miles round trip to get mine done. Admittedly, I took a few scenic routes. And I would do it again. Beautiful riding and the perfect time of year to tour the desert. It's so nice to go straight after pulling left for 2 years. Great people, staff and customers both. :thumbup:

That's a heck of a long trip. What dedication. Glad the alignment helped though. Too bad about the loss of your Tupperware panel. That's too bad. It was good meeting you.

jaherbst
11-18-2013, 08:26 PM
The Outlaw boys ( and girls) will return in October of 2014 we LOVE the area...been going for 15 years now and we never get tired of the scenery.

Thats too long to wait! Come back sooner we need you now not next year. Where can I go to get this done?

Jack

Big Arm
11-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Thats too long to wait! Come back sooner we need you now not next year. Where can I go to get this done?

Jack

You can get it done this spring, at Springfield, MO at Spyderfest. Hope to see you there. I promise you'll have a great time there.

jaherbst
11-23-2013, 11:28 AM
You can get it done this spring, at Springfield, MO at Spyderfest. Hope to see you there. I promise you'll have a great time there.

Now thats an idea! I thought it was to be in Cuba Mo or is that close to Springfield? I went to MO last year to the BMW motorcycle rally. I swear I will never ride accross Kansas again. The wind never got below 25 knots. Came back the Southern route through Texas/Oklahoma/New Mexico. Do you have the dates or any info yet. I will plan on going.

Still waiting for that ride. Jack

ABQSpyder
11-23-2013, 12:38 PM
Me and my wife did a total of 924 miles. Left ABQ Thursday and returned Sunday. Kristal and Mike are great.