PDA

View Full Version : Dealers

fispyder
10-10-2013, 09:12 AM
My dealer closed in July. I'm looking for new dealer willing to travel 100 miles +/-. I don't want to go to Greenville power sports (20 mi). Has anyone had any dealings with the dealers in Columbia (88 mi)or Augusta Ga. (100 mi).

Magdave
10-10-2013, 10:13 AM
My dealer closed in July. I'm looking for new dealer willing to travel 100 miles +/-. I don't want to go to Greenville power sports (20 mi). Has anyone had any dealings with the dealers in Columbia (88 mi)or Augusta Ga. (100 mi).
Haven't dealt with them but Columbia Powersports is the only Platinum dealer in SC for what it is worth.

fispyder
10-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Haven't dealt with them but Columbia Powersports is the only Platinum dealer in SC for what it is worth.
Thanks for the info. I heard that they have a woman that is super working on them

ironbuttdean
10-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the info. I heard that they have a woman that is super working on them
Couldn't some explain the dealer ratings. I have seen both gold platinum rated listings. Is it rated to customer satisfaction or sales numbers?

thanks

TexAmRider
10-10-2013, 01:32 PM

I guess Greenville Powersports in Texas would be a little far for you? ;) Someone needs to put a list of exceptional dealers together.

I mean Louis Powersports in Greenville Texas.

ARtraveler
10-10-2013, 02:06 PM
There is a thread with a list of recommended dealers. It comes and goes with the times. It's been a few months since I recall seeing it on the active list. Anyone have the thread link handy for the poster?