PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ready to Put Spydy in Hibernation .....

NHSpyderman
10-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Since I can't ride my Spydy in the snow, I got a toy to play with while the real deal is sleeping.
Complete with Spiderman on the back, just like the real one! Maybe another couple weeks of warm weather
here in New Hampshire.

ARtraveler
10-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Same here. It won't be long before the battery tenders go on and the :spyder2:'s get their winter hibranation period.

Also have one of the remotes (no Spiderman though). My cats have a blast when I play tag with them.

flaggerphil
10-07-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm just really glad I live in Florida...

;)

murphybrown
10-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Altho I do check carefully when I want to travel on Ms Spyder to higher elevations this time of year....the great news about putting her up for a few months is all the maps and planning I get started on waiting for Spring 2014. And as soon as they announce Spyderfest 2014 that reallllly gets me in the planning mode....:clap:

Dan_Ashley
10-07-2013, 10:00 PM
This is the reason that I live in Southern California.
No snow.
Rain only 13" a year.
Feb highs in the day 55 or so.
Only two bad things: 1) The government is at least as screwed up as the Federal govt is and 2) The early afternoon highs in August can be over 100 degrees, so I have a Kewl vest.

I strongly recommend all Spyder people move here. However, we have enough people already. So, if you don't own a Spyder, please stay away.

Vrooom
10-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Almost time to load the spider on the trailer and spend winter riding in the southwest. Some benefits to aging and retirement.

Dan_Ashley
10-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Almost time to load the spider on the trailer and spend winter riding in the southwest. Some benefits to aging and retirement.
Yeah! If I had known getting old was so much fun, I would have done it sooner!

Chupaca
10-07-2013, 11:28 PM
that's why we moved back to California and more so San Diego...although ya'll get to do all your farkeling during hibernation. We have to stop ryding to do them. Ryde or farkel what a dilema..!! :ohyea:

blambert
10-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Here in Phoenix I just took my Spyder out of the garage due to the excessive summer heat ( last couple of months) - now its 85 and sunshine and will be that way ( 90-70 degrees) all the way till the triple digits hit again in May of next year. Looking forward to a great winter season of riding.

RydeOnThree
10-08-2013, 11:42 AM
The owners manual should come with a WARNING may require winter nap :yikes:

Bob Denman
10-08-2013, 11:56 AM
:shocked: :gaah::banghead::cus::(:helpsmilie: I think that I traded mine in about two Months too early... :gaah:

Flanker
10-08-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm just really glad I live in Florida...

;) I hate you! :joke: