PDA

View Full Version : BRP Spyder Survey

xinu
10-07-2013, 07:19 AM
I finally got around to completing the JDPower BRP Sypder survey recently. I guess it was primarily focused at the dealer.

As anyone had a recent opportunity to complete a BRP Sypder product Customer Sat survey? I did a search on this forum and did not see much chatter since 2011.

I would like to check out a BRP product survey cause I would like to provide them with a few comments. I'm kinda disappointed with the location and number of dealers in my area. I live close to Ottawa Canada and it seems like BRP as lost several Sypder dealers in the area making it very difficult to get service. There are no dealers near the core of Metro Ottawa (1 million pop) which seems strange to me. I don't know if the dealer shrinkage is a planned BRP strategy or lack of sales volume.

When someone approaches me about my ryde and is interested in taking the first step, they have at least an hour drive to get to a dealer. I understood this when I made the purchase but it seems to be a turn-off for most people I talk to. Don't know if it is like this in other markets but it if is this could be a significant growth barrier for Sypders in my part of the world.

Bob Denman
10-07-2013, 07:48 AM
The current survey thread that's in this area didn't address these issues? :dontknow:
(Haven't glanced at it for a while... :opps:)

xinu
10-07-2013, 08:19 AM
The current survey thread that's in this area didn't address these issues? :dontknow:
(Haven't glanced at it for a while... :opps:)

Oh I didn't find it in my search. I'll go hunting again. Thanks. Is the thread for a BRP product survey?

Barlock
10-07-2013, 08:31 AM
What about this one?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?58759-The-latest-survey-from-BRP-was-pretty-interesting

:dontknow:

xinu
10-07-2013, 09:07 AM
What about this one?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?58759-The-latest-survey-from-BRP-was-pretty-interesting

:dontknow:

Thanks. Saw that thread. I was interested to see if anyone completed a BRP product survey initiated by BRP for the Spyder. The one that was sent to be was a dealer focused survey. Does BRP issue product Customer Satisfaction surveys?

SpyderAnn01
10-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Thanks. Saw that thread. I was interested to see if anyone completed a BRP product survey initiated by BRP for the Spyder. The one that was sent to be was a dealer focused survey. Does BRP issue product Customer Satisfaction surveys?

They send the dealer focused surveys generally after you have had a service appointment. The only product surveys have been done by motorcyclesurveys.com. The one that I wrote about covered customer satisfaction. I'm pretty sure that BRP initiates these surveys through motorcyclesurvey