PDA

View Full Version : Camping at Spyderfest?

TexasSpyder
10-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Other than KOA Rt 66 any reviews on other sites? I am going to build a Toy Hauler from a 7 X 14 Cargo trailer. Will need elect hookup shower and restroom facilities. I noticed 2 sites south of Ozark called Cobb Ridge and Camp Ridge any info on these? I am new to this type camping.

J. D.

Biosafena
10-07-2013, 10:13 AM
I too am interested in any other input on campgrounds for Spyderfest. Need something with full hook ups and long sites. Need at least 70 feet long for the toyhauler, truck and ramp.

Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk....

Hawk
10-07-2013, 10:29 AM
I know some people last year stayed at the KOA (not sure if it is the one you are referring to) and hated it because there is a train track right behind it and train goes through it several times at night blasting the horn. Just FYI.

SpyderDen
10-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Last year we stayed at The Stage Stop. Nothing fancy (gravel parking) but they have very large sites. Full hookups. We have a 43' toy hauler plus F450 truck. They are adjacent to Lamberts throwed rolls restaraunt. Also close to Vendor Village.

bullant12
10-07-2013, 10:42 AM
They will post a list of camp areas with lodging info. Branson is not too far and there are pleanty of camp sites there, also look at Ozark, MO (which some events happen as well).:thumbup: