PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster Lazer Alignment : Something you don't want to put off!

StanProff
10-04-2013, 01:23 PM
I had an appointment this morning at the Lamonster Garage for a lazer alignment on my 2010 RT S . Folks, I didn't know how good the Spyder could handle and feel on the road. I have always thought it was normal in the way it went down the road. We get used to the twiching that take's place and the little corrections we learn to make after a while we just take it for granted. Well, after Lamont worked his magic, I can't believe how good this Spyder runs down the road. It used to drift a little when I let go of the bars, right to left, no big deal but it didn't track streight. Now it is rock solid, no drifting, it stays where you point it. No twitching on the center lines, no darting. All of these things were never a big deal to me as I thought that it was just the way it was. I learned to deal with it and loved the ride. THANK YOU LAMONT! Man this thing is planted true and streight. This service is the best money you'll ever spend. It is worth twice what Lamont is charging for the service (I don't spend money easily either). I highly recommend getting this service to your Spyder. Lamont explained the process to me as he done it, Thanks again Lamont for offering a needed service.

If anyone has any questions feel free to P.M. me. I'll be happy to discuss this with you.

Stan

Olddood
10-04-2013, 01:27 PM
I wish someone around here had the system. I'd jump in for sure.....

StanProff
10-04-2013, 01:36 PM

Some dealers will probally get the system sometime down the road (who knows what they will charge for it though). It really does work very well. Makes a big difference.

Bob Ledford
10-04-2013, 01:51 PM
The thing about the "ROLO System" that impressed me the most is its simplicity of design and use. Mike is a trip in Edgewater. He is one of those measure it twice then do it again types that only moves something once . The morning he did my Spyder he was continuously going back to square 1 as the readings were coming out on the button so to speak. He started to laugh at himself as the end result was it was dead on target.

MouthPiece
10-04-2013, 02:14 PM
I had an appointment this morning at the Lamonster Garage for a lazer alignment on my 2010 RT S . Folks, I didn't know how good the Spyder could handle and feel on the road. I have always thought it was normal in the way it went down the road. We get used to the twiching that take's place and the little corrections we learn to make after a while we just take it for granted. Well, after Lamont worked his magic, I can't believe how good this Spyder runs down the road. It used to drift a little when I let go of the bars, right to left, no big deal but it didn't track streight. Now it is rock solid, no drifting, it stays where you point it. No twitching on the center lines, no darting. All of these things were never a big deal to me as I thought that it was just the way it was. I learned to deal with it and loved the ride. THANK YOU LAMONT! Man this thing is planted true and streight. This service is the best money you'll ever spend. It is worth twice what Lamont is charging for the service (I don't spend money easily either). I highly recommend getting this service to your Spyder. Lamont explained the process to me as he done it, Thanks again Lamont for offering a needed service.

If anyone has any questions feel free to P.M. me. I'll be happy to discuss this with you.

Stan

Stan, I couldn't agree with you more. Money well spent.

​Chris

Highwayman2013
10-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Can't argue with that, had mine done at Spyderquest. Now going down the road it tracks strait ahead.:bowdown:

FLAspydergirl
10-04-2013, 03:13 PM

check my website often we have added SIX dealers just this week :clap:

http://www.spydercomfort.com/dealers.htm

FLAspydergirl
10-04-2013, 03:24 PM
The thing about the "ROLO System" that impressed me the most is its simplicity of design and use. Mike is a trip in Edgewater. He is one of those measure it twice then do it again types that only moves something once . The morning he did my Spyder he was continuously going back to square 1 as the readings were coming out on the button so to speak. He started to laugh at himself as the end result was it was dead on target.

Thanks Bob, that means alot to us...I have started calling Mike " the king" all he needs is a crown and a scepter LOL :bowdown:

Make sure you come down for our get together on Saturday Oct 19th..11-2 come for some hot food , cold drinks and lot's of BS the best part is it is all free ....

revjvegas
10-04-2013, 03:27 PM

I see one will be coming soon NE of Dallas; that's cool.

Any idea if we'll see one coming down in the Houston area anytime in the future?

THANKS!

SNOOPY
10-04-2013, 03:28 PM

Cool :thumbup:

Bob Ledford
10-04-2013, 03:28 PM
I should breath easier this time as I know where to find you this time.

FLAspydergirl
10-04-2013, 04:03 PM
I should breath easier this time as I know where to find you this time.

The landmark out front is a political statement,,,you will see a toilet and a sign about A current president...when you see that ..pull in ,you are at the right place ...LOL

NO SPIN HERE...JUST THE FACTS

SNOOPY
10-04-2013, 04:09 PM
:roflblack:

Bob Denman
10-04-2013, 05:21 PM
:agree::roflblack:
Or is it wrong to do that?? :shocked:
:roflblack:

teadave
10-04-2013, 07:50 PM
+1