PDA

View Full Version : Last "Official" Ride of the Season

Paula(Butch2025)
10-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Well our last "Official" ride of the season is Saturday, October 12th. You know the drill...meet at Caswell Cycle in Mora at 9am and the ride will leave at 10:00am. This ride will take us north up around Lake Mille Lac and then to lunch at a group favorite, Flagship (are ya happy Tommy!). We will then wind our way back to Caswell's for our End of the Year Pot Luck. If you have things to keep cool or keep hot just let us know when you arrive for the ride and we will take care of it. Don't ya just love those frunks!...it definitely holds crock pots and cake pans!!!!

Now for details about our next ride:ohyea:yes, I said next ride! Sunday, October 13th will be our next ride....fellow Minnesota Spyderlover, John Hasting's family, runs Pine Haven in Wyoming, MN which has great doings for Fall and Halloween....so with that said, we are heading to Pine Haven! Meet at Joe's on Main in North Branch for coffee at 10am and then Butch will lead us through some nice back roads to Wyoming. Les will leads us out after our adventure at Pine Haven. Pine Have is reducing the cost to $5 for us. There is also a food vendor, so no one will go hungry, and John said to bring your family too! (they can always meet us there or ride their cages along the pretty backs with us) Special parking will set aside for we Spyder folks too!

So, definitly come for the Saturday ride and Pot Luck and the let's keep the fun going on Sunday. Hope to see you all!!!!

SNOOPY
10-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Last ride? I'd move. :popcorn:

EnjoyingTheRyde
10-04-2013, 07:13 AM
Enjoy the weekend and ryde safe!

DR Buck
10-04-2013, 07:23 AM
It's going to be 95º here on Saturday. We have a large group ride scheduled with a bunch from the work place. I'm pretty sure there are quite a few more rides this season for me. Besides, last year I bought one of the 1st Gear riding suites Baja Ron offered for sale. I should be able to ride all winter wearing it. My riding will end when I put the Spyder up on the rack for the winter farkeling season. :ohyea:

ARtraveler
10-04-2013, 03:37 PM
We are getting to the last ryde also. Supposed to be great weather today and tomorrow. Blue skies and in the high 40's. 80% rain for the next four days after that.

Enjoy your rides. I know it is beautiful in MN this time of year.

Last year we parked them on 10/5--time will tell.

Chupaca
10-04-2013, 04:09 PM
that the season is coming to an end for you all. Hope you have a great ryde, be safe and hope you have a mild winter...or come to our neck of the woods...!! :thumbup:

Paula(Butch2025)
10-04-2013, 05:10 PM
It's going to be 95º here on Saturday. We have a large group ride scheduled with a bunch from the work place. I'm pretty sure there are quite a few more rides this season for me. Besides, last year I bought one of the 1st Gear riding suites Baja Ron offered for sale. I should be able to ride all winter wearing it. My riding will end when I put the Spyder up on the rack for the winter farkeling season. :ohyea:

We are getting to the last ryde also. Supposed to be great weather today and tomorrow. Blue skies and in the high 40's. 80% rain for the next four days after that.

Enjoy your rides. I know it is beautiful in MN this time of year.

Last year we parked them on 10/5--time will tell.

that the season is coming to an end for you all. Hope you have a great ryde, be safe and hope you have a mild winter...or come to our neck of the woods...!! :thumbup:

Last ride? I'd move. :popcorn:

Hey folks don't get all excited about it being our "last" ride...it's just our last organized group ride out of Caswell Cycle. Most of us Minnesota Spyderlovers will be riding until the snow flies and then there are some (Seth) that contiue all winter too. As a matter of fact we do have a "ride" in the works for December 7th, that I'm not at liberty to give out the details on yet...so our riding season is not over by a long shot!!!!

Grandpa Pete
10-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Sounds absolutely chilly:gaah:. count me in:thumbup:

fireplug98
10-08-2013, 09:20 AM
:yes: I'm in too !!!

Paula(Butch2025)
10-09-2013, 05:54 PM
:yes: I'm in too !!!
Torri has to come to this one even if she drives up following you on your Spyder!!!!

Paula(Butch2025)
10-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Getting everything ready for our ride today: Spyder (check), warm clothes and rain gear (check), crock pot (check), cupcakes (check). Yep ready to ride hope see all you Minnesota Spyderlovers there!