PDA

View Full Version : My ST is stalling now. Must be the altitude.. No worries.... Still fun....

rabtech
10-04-2013, 04:40 AM
I unloaded it here at Panama City and it has started stalling. It stalled probably 4 times in 1200 miles. Today it stalled at least 20 times while idling around . I know its probably purge valve or a ECU flash so I haven't really cared. Just thought it was strange that it just started after the trailer ride to Panama City. I was wondering if it was the sea level that might be affecting it. I live at 1300 feet. Of course this is 0 feet down here. If it corrects itself once I am back home then that will be interesting for sure. Ill post back and let everyone know once I get back.

Not really big issue due to the fact that if you just tap the brake pedal lightly and activate the pedal enough to make the brake light come you can just bump the starter and its back running instantly.

SpyderAnn01
10-04-2013, 09:13 AM
I unloaded it here at Panama City and it has started stalling. It stalled probably 4 times in 1200 miles. Today it stalled at least 20 times while idling around . I know its probably purge valve or a ECU flash so I haven't really cared. Just thought it was strange that it just started after the trailer ride to Panama City. I was wondering if it was the sea level that might be affecting it. I live at 1300 feet. Of course this is 0 feet down here. If it corrects itself once I am back home then that will be interesting for sure. Ill post back and let everyone know once I get back.

Not really big issue due to the fact that if you just tap the brake pedal lightly and activate the pedal enough to make the brake light come you can just bump the starter and its back running instantly.

It doesn't make for a very enjoyable ride though. :gaah: