PDA

View Full Version : October Ride

Grandpa Pete
09-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Are we having a ride in October? I don't think it'll rain:joke: again. Looking forward to riding with the gang. I enjoy the company and the rides:cheers:.
Hope to CYA soon. Grandpa Pete

Paula(Butch2025)
09-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Yes, we have it scheduled for Saturday, October 12. The details of the ride are being worked out still, but there will be a Pot Luck back at Caswell's afterward. I'll post the details when it's all figured out

Dont forget to spread the word about the shirts being available again too.

Benggolf
09-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Nice! Wish we could join but it's a bit out of the way from Vancouver.
Wish our locals would be more active and organize one before the weather turns sour.

Paula(Butch2025)
10-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Nice! Wish we could join but it's a bit out of the way from Vancouver.
Wish our locals would be more active and organize one before the weather turns sour.
You'll have to do what I did...talked to our dealer and asked if he would mind if we organized some rides originating at his shop. We started out with 3 rides with 4 or 5 spyders to one ride a month from April to October with as many as 18 spyders! Start small...the word spreads and then it grows. Just know that if you are ever down this way let us know and we could always call up a ride while you are here!

fireplug98
10-01-2013, 09:35 PM
You'll have to do what I did...talked to our dealer and asked if he would mind if we organized some rides originating at his shop. We started out with 3 rides with 4 or 5 spyders to one ride a month from April to October with as many as 18 spyders! Start small...the word spreads and then it grows. Just know that if you are ever down this way let us know and we could always call up a ride while you are here!

I'd go for sure !!! :yes:

fireplug98
10-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Just talked to Tori. I'm in for the 12th !!!
:clap: