PDA

View Full Version : Where is TicketBait????

flamingobabe
09-26-2013, 05:39 PM
I just checked and TicketBait has not posted since August 23rd......where is he????Is he OK????check in and let us know you are good

Bob Denman
09-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Does anybody in here live close enough to contact him directly? :shocked:
An entire Month without some "Bait" just doesn't seem right...

SpyderAnn01
09-26-2013, 06:07 PM
I sent him an email on his spyder channel address.

Bob Denman
09-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Thanks Ann!
:lecturef_smilie:Tell him that he's going to need a written letter from his Mom for these extended absences... :joke:

otter28169
09-26-2013, 06:43 PM
You know, he hasn't been in the chat room either. Hope he didn't buy a 2013.................

finless
09-29-2013, 09:14 PM
I have his number and will give him a call Monday

Bob

finless
09-30-2013, 07:01 PM
I called him and got his message machine.
I left him a message asking if he was OK and to check in here with everyone.

I'll call again later this week if we don't hear anything.

Bob

otter28169
09-30-2013, 07:42 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popc orn::popcorn: Just waiting to see where TB will turn up.

Just sayin'............

finless
09-30-2013, 08:17 PM
I just talked to him live. All is OK.
I am sure he will post soon or at least reply to PM's from people :)

Bob

Some Guy
09-30-2013, 08:38 PM
He's on a secret mission...shhhhh...

TicketBait
09-30-2013, 09:37 PM
Wow, Thank you All who posted for your concern,
By chance are you named as beneficiaries in my will?

No worries, I am fine.

Became the proud father of a baby Maltese, her
name at first was going to be itty bitty, then we
changed it to Monster, and then Miss Trouble, well
we settled on------(anticipation} (drum roll )...................

LuLu,

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/dogs/itty%20bitty/IMG_3331.jpg

LuLu has not seen the Spyder yet, and
DooLittle has been mum with her (little bit of jealousy going on) DooLittle loves to ride !

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/dogs/itty%20bitty/IMG_3308.jpg

So my two girls are DooLittle and LuLu

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/dogs/TheGirls.jpg

Thoughts

I have been riding my bike around town all the time, Love it as much as the first time! Have not put on Flamingobabes Gremlin Bell yet.
It's in the bike but not hanging yet. Gonna try and drill a hole in my DiamondR floorboards to attach it.

Still need to contact the people that were interested in my Seal Boards from Spyderfest. ( I have not forgot you! ) Difficulty in figuring out how to box and ship.

With the new puppy, work being very busy, and I took up a new hobby "photography" All in the same month!
Been taking classes at the Apple store on Aperture.

Time is precious, I have been a guest on here reading about the new 2014 RT that I will probably get in 2015 or 16

So enjoyed the photos from Spyderquest and can't imagine the work that artufun, otter and others put in :thumbup::2thumbs: Highest award given is 3 thumbs up!

Wish the 2014's already came with LED's where the stock reflectors are. I am so happy for SpyderAnn01 getting her new
bike and having to struggle over the color.:D

Random thoughts,

Been letting my hair grow since Spyderfest, My family doctor for the past 20 years didn't recognize me when I went in for my physical this morning.

I realized I have been spelling the word "a lot" in correctly for quite a while in posts here. I use to type "allot", oh well, this is a forgiving crowd.

And speaking of forgiving since someone brought it up, I forgive Lamont for deleting a post that triggered my absence. I am over it. The good part is, no one but he and I know since it was deleted. not even Bob Denman can figure that out. Ok Nancystoy could (possibly) he knows All! :roflblack: or finless, but they are sworn to secrecy.

I will be in the Chat room often as others are, thats what I missed the most. (And to ALL YOU GUESTS, you can't see whats happening in the chatroom Unless your logged in! )Were You talking about me in my absence? You know I will be talking about You! lol :joke:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/Spyder%202013/P1050597.jpg

TicketBait

flamingobabe
09-30-2013, 09:51 PM
good to hear all is good...cute mop dogs....love you my friend

NancysToy
09-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Still need to contact the people that were interested in my Seal Boards from Spyderfest. ( I have not forgot you! ) Difficulty in figuring out how to box and ship.
TicketBait

Glad to hear you are alive and well. Try taking the boards to the UPS Store if you have one around, or an equivalent like Pak-n-Ship. They will pack them up for you and ship them out. One-stop shopping.

finless
09-30-2013, 10:21 PM
When I talked to ticketbait live I could NOT believe how many miles he has on is black RTS.
I am hoping for the same!

Ticketbait sent me my Gremlin Bell without me asking for one. Heck I did not even know what one was! What a great guy....

Good looking Doggies you have their ticketbait. I am sure they love you as much as you love them.

Hope to see you on a ride out here in Cali sometime my friend.

Bob

SpyderAnn01
09-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Welcome back. Love the new pup she is a doll.

GloryRyders
10-01-2013, 04:42 AM
Welcome back...........great pictures, the classes are paying off!:2thumbs: Cute dogs, but my cat is bigger then they are!:roflblack:

Bob Denman
10-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Glad to hear that you're...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sXDLK4HIIU

bullant12
10-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Glad to hear you are ok, brother! Missed your posts!:yes: