PDA

View Full Version : Daytona

Cal777
09-25-2013, 05:47 AM
Has anyone heard whether Can Am will be set up at Daytona next month or not? I know they were not last Oct, but it would be a good chance for them to demonstrate the new RT. I hope they are there as I can't wait to try one out.
Rudy

Bob Ledford
09-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Has anyone heard whether Can Am will be set up at Daytona next month or not? I know they were not last Oct, but it would be a good chance for them to demonstrate the new RT. I hope they are there as I can't wait to try one out.
Rudy

rudy. Yes they setup in the east end of the speedway instead of the NW parking lot. I was there!

MouthPiece
09-25-2013, 09:50 AM
Rudy, I recall that Lamont said he was going to be there. I too haven't seen anything from BRP. I just talked to Pat Obannon, North Flarda and all of Georgia BRP rep, and he said that he had not heard of anything happening with BRP in Daytona for Biketoberfest. However, he is going to check and get back with me. As soon as I hear something, I'll certainly post.

Chris

MouthPiece
09-25-2013, 09:58 AM
Just got off the phone with Pat Obannon. BRP will NOT be at Daytona for Biketoberfest. Cindy & I will miss seeing ya'll Rudy.

Chris

BikerDoc
09-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Starting last year all manufacturers boycotted Biketoberfest to protest the ridiculous charges for participation. I would expect that to continue... and we are likely only to see them at bike Week