PDA

View Full Version : Rain rain in the NW Washington

jerpinoy
09-23-2013, 03:59 PM
Rain ruined my once a year Oyster run:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I just hope the one who went had a good time.

murphybrown
09-23-2013, 05:24 PM
I found it to be AWESOME...granted it would have been even better if the wind and rain and stayed away... BUT it didn't and I have rain gear...so suited up and got the shirt and pin that signifies I WAS THERE...for me I just never let the weather ruin it (what ever it is at the moment)...for me. OYSTER RUN 2013 =s :thumbup::yes:

dancote
09-23-2013, 06:15 PM
I had forgotten about this run. I did it once when I was stationed on Whidbey Island. I'll need to put it on the calendar for next year.

Regards,

Dan

Showie
09-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Just got back and it was to quote Murphy; "Awesome". Just got home. Didn't see or know about pin. Anyway to get 1 now? Had rain gear but still got wet after it soaked through going over Stevens Pass. Looked like drown rats when we hit Levenworth. Robin is trying to download some pics. Not sure how to get them on Spyderlovers. Size problem. Will try to facebook. Spokan Am Spyder Riders and National. If we can't get them downloaded here.

PatGund
09-24-2013, 05:19 PM
The trip back was......interesting. Since my rain gear hadn't arrived by Saturday (grrrr), I went with layers of thermals under my jeans. By the time I got back to Edmonds, I was soaked though.

And dang it. Didn't know about the pins either.

jerpinoy
09-24-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm glad you guys enjoyed, I guess see you all next year.