PDA

View Full Version : MoGang Annual Fall Ride to the Ozarks Oct 11-13

Cruzr Joe
09-23-2013, 08:26 AM
OK, lets get ready to Party

The Mogang from Missouri is opening their Fall ride to anyone that wants to join, Specifics below.

I have rode with this group and i promise you that they are a lot of fun and a great group to ride with.

Baymont Inn in Branson, mention the Mogang Group for a rate of 70.00 per night, (417) 334-1985.

Call me or Email me if you have any questions

Joe Plouch (Cruzr Joe) 501 580-5595 jplouch@stephensgroup.com

THIS IS THE PARTY THAT YOU MISSED LAST YEAR, DON'T MISS IT AGAIN.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.png MoGang Annual Fall Ride to the Ozarks Oct 11-13
After coming back from BRP Club, I have Spyder Fever BIGTIME :yes: and can't wait for our annual Fall MoGang ride.

Friday Lunch--We are firing up the grills and will have lunch at Pitbull--That afternoon we'll leave and do the Peels Ferry route, a quick check into the hotel and then dinner at the Fish House on Branson Landing for dinner.

Saturday--a quick breakfast and then we are headed to historic Eureka Springs with a special surprise stop. A fun day riding some beautiful Arkansas roads, some good food and then we will head back for a dinner cruise on Lake Taneycomo.

Sunday--breakfast, goodbyes and then headed home.

Don't worry I have a few surprises up my sleeve that alot of people are going to like! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Malissa Boland has called ahead to the Baymont in Branson (same place as last year) and they have offered a special rate. They were even looking forward to us coming back!

This is the last fun ride before Spyderfest planning begins. All are WELCOME!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Time to Party!

Len From PitBull Powersports in Springfield Mo. (417) 863-1418

Wiredux
09-23-2013, 08:57 AM
I'll be there. Have to head out Friday for Trinity, TX.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk