PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful Out There !!!!!!

captblack
09-22-2013, 12:51 PM
This morning on I 95 southbound at GA exit 3. Light rain and wet roads. I was passed by a white RT - single rider with a harley rain suit. All was well until he pulled into my lane and slowed from 75 to 55 with no signal of any kind. I slowed thinking he might have riled nanny but the road wasn't that wet. I got to the exit and pulled into the exit lane when this guy decided to take the exit as well. He pulled in front of me and slowed, again with no signal of any kind. I think the only reason I did not run him over was that I was admiring the chrome accents he had against the white tupperware.

I had to bite my tongue ... I really wanted to remind him what that switch under the headlight switch was for :cus: Be safe out there and don't become a statistic :lecturef_smilie:

cuznjohn
09-22-2013, 01:23 PM
i really think that once you start to ride a bike you have a bulls eye on your back. the say loud pipes save lives. that has been proven wrong, with all the people talking on phones and texting today we have to keep a good eye on everyone. today i was cut off by two people one in a van that the other in a car, the one in the van got a ear full from me because i saw him looking in his mirror and i know he saw me and he just decided he had the right to come into my lane than quickly move back into the right lane. so we all need to be careful out there

Bob Denman
09-22-2013, 05:17 PM
He must have been riding with a busted left thumb... :shocked:
Morons can ride or drive anything... :gaah: It's a wonder that they can get through the licensing protocals. :banghead:

Chupaca
09-22-2013, 05:42 PM
short term memory works well. They pass all tests and requirements to get on the road and then forget it all once they hit the road or make you hit it..!! :gaah:

TuckMiddle
09-22-2013, 06:02 PM
My recent adventures have included two events with deer dashing in front of me at the last minute. One last night and one today.
The night one was onThe Spyder going about 45 on GA 140 in a 55 zone. The deer popped out of the right side bushes and missed me by a whisker. This morning I was on my Hilex scooter and a young one was in a "wash" on the left side of a one way narrow, hilly road in our development. I saw it and slowed to almost zero on the way to stopping and it ran right at me, then dodged to my right and off in the woods on the right side.
Be careful out there
Tuck

Dan McNally
09-22-2013, 06:24 PM
Idiots are everywhere. Unfortunately, even some on Spyders . . . nojoke

SNOOPY
09-22-2013, 06:34 PM
He must have been riding with a busted left thumb... :shocked:
Morons can ride or drive anything... :gaah: It's a wonder that they can get through the licensing protocals. :banghead:

I'm trying to get through the licensing protocols! :dontknow:

:roflblack: