I'm packed and ready to RYDE :2thumbs:
Rain on the forecast Saturday
Rain and Winds on the forecast for Sunday
Not to Worry, We are North Westerners and
Use to this kind of Increment Weather Conditions :2excited:

Now where's the rest of the GANG !!

Lets RYDE :yes: :yes:

Up~Date
Ride up here was really Great, a little fog out of Salem (ran out of fuel, left the pack, had to find my way no directions) But caught up with the group on the Ferry. Only a short shower for 20 minutes, other than that sunshine all the way. What a great bunch of People! Lunch at Flyers (or something like that).

chuck gross
09-21-2013, 11:06 AM
we took our RT last year and just might see you there this year, wife doesn't like to get wet much ryde safe :yes:

draboo
09-21-2013, 12:40 PM
We used to live in Mt Vernon and I have attended this twice. Lots of different motorcycles to gander at. Are you riding with Joe from Maple Valley,WA?

MrLooney
09-21-2013, 07:26 PM
We used to live in Mt Vernon and I have attended this twice. Lots of different motorcycles to gander at. Are you riding with Joe from Maple Valley,WA?

I am Riding with Dan and the gang from Columbia River Group

MrLooney
09-22-2013, 10:52 PM
The sun goes down on one more OYSTER RUN 2013 with high winds and lots of heavy rain showers.

If I recall correctly 32?? (CRS) Spyder Roadsters and 4 in BRP tent. Not the showing that was expected because of all the wind and rain. Lots of 2 wheelers of all shapes and sizes gracing the streets.

Most of the Roadsters left shortly after 11:00 AM to meet up for lunch and final bye's until the next event. It was a Great Event if not downtown then in the restaurant rekindling old friendship and making new. I met Murphy Brown, shook hand and a HUGE HUG from a Wickedly Wild Wonderful Woman. Many others there I have no idea who most of them are (Senior MOMENTS Member). The kibitzing and laughter was endless at the dinning tables.

Then it was time for Dan and his gang from Columbia River Group to head for home. I for one probably the longest distance of 6 hours to Salem logged in right at 660 miles round trip.

As "The Walton's" would say "Good Night John Boy"!!