PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Kentucky

speedfreak08
07-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey IM from Kentucky and have been riding cycles since I was 6 or 7,I just sold my beloved Kawi ninja,and have beed debating on buying a new Triumph Rocket III,very nice bike,I seen these Spyders on the net very cool,what are the pros and cons?hmm what is the gas mileage,I just recently bought a 2001 bombardier ds 650 atv with a Ron woods stage 3 race kit,very fast,so thats my only experience with Can am so far,so far so good,hi to everyone on here and thanks for the feed back!!!!!

bjt
07-04-2008, 08:27 PM
welcome

I like my spyder. I feel safer on it than a two-wheeler and I've modded it up nicely. It's MY bike now. I get 30 to 34 mpg consistently, city or highway riding. Read through these forums for a bit and you can get a ton of info on the Spyder. You may even be assimilated into being a Spyder owner. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/TV_and_Movies/robot-assimilation.gif

Smylinacha
07-05-2008, 08:09 AM
welcome
No cons as far as I'm concerned - you wanna go fast? This thing goes fast! You wanna do burns, this thing does burns. You wanna take corners, this thing can take corners. It's not 2 wheels though so no lean factor. Right now (mine is pretty new) I am getting around 30 miles per gallon.

FANG
07-05-2008, 08:33 AM
welcome Want my opinion - Spyder is the greatest ryde around. Speed, cornering, ease of use and of course no one tops the looks.
Performance and style what more could one ask of a machine. :clap::clap::clap::2thumbs::yes::yes::yes:. :firstplace:

Bill

MSGTDOC
07-05-2008, 08:36 AM
welcome

NancysToy
07-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Very different from your bikes. More active riding, with the need to steer and shift your weight, much like your ATV. You get used to it quickly. Very quick and responsive. We get about 30-32 mpg. I do worse, my wife does better. Dealers have demo units. Take a test ride.
-Scotty